Bet for Turmel-he won't take it HAR HAR HAR

Jeff Harris

Apr 14, 2021, 12:29:16 PM4/14/21
John keeps saying I quit the delay challenge when in fact it was him that caused me to not be able to file the paperwork. he continuously lies about this saying I quit.
my bet to John-prove I quit the delay challenge. when I spoke to him on the phone about not being able to file it with so little time, he said OK and Igor would be a better case anyway.
for some reason John wants to lie to people saying I quit.

My bet for John (he can name the amount he wants to lose) is to prove i did quit. it should be easy for someone like him shouldn't it? he has stuff indexed and filed away. he should be able to reference it quickly.

so John-either prove I quit or admit you're lying.

John KingofthePaupers Turmel

Apr 15, 2021, 12:14:14 PM4/15/21
Jeff Harris <jeffharrisnow>
To: John Turmel
Sat., Nov. 16, 2019 at 12:55 p.m.
I told you I wasn’t using it and I meant it
Tired of arguing with you. I explained my points to you so many times and you don’t want to consider it....I won’t be part of something like that and I told you that too
You don’t think like a patient yet you want to tell me how things are. I don’t think that’s smart at all

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM John Turmel <johnt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Did you manage to get it mailed off?

Jeff Harris

Apr 15, 2021, 3:15:40 PM4/15/21
nice try...that's for the 150. I asked about the delay. I absolutely refused to file your 150 paperwork when it didn't include stronger points like NO WORKABLE SOLUTION. that is a much stronger card that the red herring on No Constitutional question which already got knocked out...but you keep going after the losing one so i refused to file it!
Message has been deleted

John KingofthePaupers Turmel

Apr 15, 2021, 4:23:26 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-4, Jeff Harris wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM John Turmel <johnt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Did you manage to get it mailed off?
> nice try...that's for the 150.

Your 150 gram appeal decision you are now appealing was July 21 2020.

The damages for delay appeal decision was in Sep 2019 that you refused to file. It was a nice try since I was right.

Jeff Harris

Apr 15, 2021, 5:15:59 PM4/15/21
other way around John...man you are losing it! the delay was BEFORE the 150. try again and include more than the little info. I will say it again-I WAS ON YOUR SIDE AND WOULD HAVE FILED IT at that time!!! geez...you just won't admit you're wrong and telling lies. why would I deny it? Unlike you, I don't lie. too much work to remember bullshit..you prefer to lie...why??
I have only refused to file YOUR 150 paperwork EVER.....did you forget the phone call I keep bringing up? you told me how it was OK because Igor was a stronger case...and now you can't tell the truth about it. truly pathetic. I guess your biographer will tell the tales and expose you when your dead and we will all laugh even more. when did Igor file his? look at that date John. that email was part of the back and forth about you not including MY points...you refused to include STRONGER points.
do better here John because this was a failure

Jeff Harris

Apr 15, 2021, 8:51:27 PM4/15/21
On Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 13:23:26 UTC-7, johnt...@yahoo.com wrote:
here's more proof you are wrong...and this is from the recent letter from Judge Brown...you said i was appealing from July so why does Judge Brown say the filing was done on NOVEMBER and not July like you mentioned
[5] In November 2020, Mr. Harris attempted to serve and file
an application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of
Canada. However, his leave application was not accepted for
filing because it was late and incomplete. Mr. Harris took
no immediate steps to rectify that situation, leading to the
Crown's current request by letter dated March 11, 2021.

try again John. this attempt was really bad even for you

John KingofthePaupers Turmel

Apr 16, 2021, 6:55:10 PM4/16/21
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:51:27 PM UTC-4, Jeff Harris wrote:
> > The damages for delay appeal decision was in Sep 2019 that you refused to file. It was a nice try since I was right.
> here's more proof you are wrong...and this is from the recent letter from Judge Brown...
you said i was appealing from July so why does Judge Brown say the filing was done on NOVEMBER and not July like you mentioned
> [5] In November 2020, Mr. Harris attempted to serve and file
> an application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of
> Canada. However, his leave application was not accepted for
> filing because it was late and incomplete. Mr. Harris took
> no immediate steps to rectify that situation, leading to the
> Crown's current request by letter dated March 11, 2021.
>
> try again John. this attempt was really bad even for you

That was your 150 gram case. You did not attempt to file the delay damages case! Duh:
And over at Facebook:

John Turmel
How's it feel seeing your case being argued in the Supreme Court by someone else?
Jeff Harris
John Turmel my case?? I am arguing MY case at the supreme court. OH, do you mean the case you didn't have the paperwork ready for me to file so I couldn't? that case? when you failed your part, Igor picked it up. on the phone you said it was OK but you sure like to spread your lies don't you? same one over and over...it's boring. you failed yet blame me. that is truly hilarious. can't accept your own failure can you? Igor's case will also lose anyway-you wrote the paperwork. your paperwork NEVER wins....HAR HAR HAR!!

John Turmel does it make you feel better to keep lying about it? I am not sure why you keep telling the same lie over and over. prove that i quit the delay for ANY other reason that what i have said. I will be you can't!! take me up on that bet John. if you do, you'll prove to yourself that i am telling the truth. take me up on the bet about the delay...I dare you!

John Turmel so...pick the amount you want to pay me and take my bet. are ya scared or did you already look and that proved what I have been saying all along-i never quit ANY court challenge!! you always want to bet everyone so come on...you can not win this one and you know it. you won't take it because you'll have to admit YOU HAVE BEEN LYING!!

John Turmel what's wrong John? you're silent. why won't you take my bet? you told the lie all over the place and now you're called on it and go silent??? I guess that proves my point doesn't it. name the amount for the bet that you want to pay me....

May be an image of text that says 'sso TRUTH does not mind being questioned A LIE does not like being challenged'

John Turmel
Hurts that much to have fucked up, doesn't it?
To: John Turmel
Sat., Nov. 16, 2019 at 12:55 p.m.
I told you I wasn’t using it and I meant it

Jct: So he quit the damages case in 2019 and almost quit the 150 gram case in 2020. And now he's foaming at the mouth that I didn't provide the case I asked if he had mailed off on time. But I did get it to him on time and he didn't use it. And now says I didn't get it to him on time. It must hurt to have fucked up his chance to file at the top and now Igor Mozajko gets to argue his case he wouldn't use.
So he's been foaming at the mouth on my blog all this time and it's obvious he didn't use it after I'd gotten it to him on time. And he keeps screaming I"m the liar. Har har har har har har. Sad to see him lose his marbles.

Jeff Harris

Apr 16, 2021, 8:25:53 PM4/16/21
all you have been posting is about me refusing to file the 150. you and I talked on the phone on how and why I couldn't file it. I will repeat it again I WAS ON YOUR SIDE AT THAT TIME so why would i refuse to file anything? it was shortly after that that you yelled at me "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN" and that's when you lost me from being on your side. your ego will not allow you to accept that I didn't quit the delay. you don't seem to remember either conversation for some reason. when i confronted you on yelling I wasn't supposed to win, you said " I don't know why I would say something like that" you have the mental issue-not me old man...my brain and memory work fine. you just hate that i am right and you're wrong. post something about the delay case and quit with the 150 that i also didn't quit.
you say i foam at the mouth over you is also another lie...you make me laugh my ass off at the stupid shit you come up with. you can not post ANYTHIMNG about me quitting the delay because i did not and you know it! you would rather lie than admit you're wrong. what a moral compass you have but what should i expect from the guy who compares his education to a fictional character from the future and another planet. that says a lot doesn't it

post something showing I quit the delay and stop posting the stuff i admit to-stop posting about me refusing your 150 paperwork...you know you can't because it doesn't exist....HAR HAR HAR

Jeff Harris

Jun 8, 2021, 4:48:09 PM6/8/21
still no reasons why I "quit" huh? i told you John wouldn't take the bet and he has not. he can't prove this because he's LYING like he usually does.
i have never quit ANY challenge i started. you finished the paperwork the day before it was due and I couldn't "hop to it" you were understanding when we spoke and said Igor had a stronger case anyway. then you crow how i quit and refuse to show the TRUTH.
your moral compass is way off.

John KingofthePaupers Turmel

Jun 10, 2021, 10:49:42 PM6/10/21
On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM John Turmel <johnt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Did you manage to get it mailed off?
Jeff Harris <jeffharrisnow> To: John Turmel
Sat., Nov. 16, 2019 at 12:55 p.m.
I told you I wasn’t using it and I meant it

Tell us again how I didn't get to you on time what you refused to use?

Jeff Harris

Jun 11, 2021, 10:07:24 AM6/11/21
you post again about the 150??!! you posted that and i showed where you were wrong. I'll go back to the thread to bring it up here.
I asked you for a REASON because all you do is post what i said about the 150. i asked for a reason why i didn't file the delay and all you can post is stuff for the 150. I REFUSED TO FILE YOUR LOSING 150 PAPERWORK.
I DID NOT REFUSE TO FILE THE DELAY PAPERWORK

did it make it through that time? I doubt it

do you know what a reason is?? you keep posting the same thing from the 150 paperwork....just to keep you lie going??

you called me a troll and you saw me post on Facebook so you blocked me. do you want that here too? either admit you lied about me and apologize or i WILL troll this page!! you picked the wrong person to lie about.

you know i am not joking too. I will be more than happy to show you what a troll is.

give a REASON why i refused-you know you can not and that's why you post that ONE thing from the 150 challenge-I will stop and admit I am wrong. you know you're lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John KingofthePaupers Turmel

Jun 14, 2021, 11:36:56 PM6/14/21
give a REASON why i refused
Jct: I don't care why you refused. I got it to you on time and you refused to file it. So quit telling people I didn't get it to you on time.

Jeff Harris

Nov 2, 2021, 3:16:35 PM11/2/21
On Monday, 14 June 2021 at 20:36:56 UTC-7, johnt...@yahoo.com wrote:
> give a REASON why i refused
> Jct: I don't care why you refused. I got it to you on time and you refused to file it. So quit telling people I didn't get it to you on time.
so...what's the reason?
you did not get it to me on time and I showed you that. that's why i'm asking for the reason
you can't give me the reason because you didn't get it to me in time and THAT'S THE REASON but you can't admit that

Johns A Dumbass

Nov 8, 2021, 7:48:37 PM11/8/21

Johnda Dipstick

Nov 10, 2021, 4:57:33 PM11/10/21