TURMEL: Tim McConnell Pot Charges withdrawn, Discharge on rifle

KingofthePaupers

Oct 11, 2018, 1:49:41 PM10/11/18
TURMEL: Tim McConnell Pot Charges withdrawn, Discharge on rifle

JCT: Tim McConnell had rented out the family homestead to be
used by a DG for two patients whose MMAR permits had been
extended by Allard. But after a while with no respite, the
DG was burned out. Remember that one of our constitutional
torts was that no help was allowed to the patient or the DG.
But Judge Manson had not allowed any changes to an MMAR
permit, if the DG dies or leaves, the patient is screwed.

Tim had his own legal garden and offered to help the DG do
the work so the patients would not lose their permits.

Then he got busted tending the garden and charged with
Production and Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.

He had originally had Michel Swanston, the same lawyer as
Luc Paquette and a bunch from the Projet Nouage conspiracy
bust who got them to pleaded guilty for big money. Luc
dropped him and ended up with a discharge and no criminal
record for free. Har har har

So Tim filed my Quash Motion which got put off to the trial
judge below. He filed 3 extraordinary motions in Superior
Court, pretty unique, to have his election to Superior Court
for jury trial and a judge granted his motion.

So then the Crown withdrew the Production charge to take
away his right to a jury trial and stayed below with only
the Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Charge.

I really thought that could be beaten. How could he be
trafficking when the pot was destined for the DG to be sent
to the patients? Tim would have had to steal their pot to
traffick it to someone else, right? So they should have
charged him with illegally possessing the pot but not for
the purpose of trafficking when it was for the purpose of
helping the lawful Designated Grower!

Then Tim filed the new "Mernagh Plus Why" Charter motion on
the Gatineau and Montreal Crown Attorneys offices. With
testimony that doctors were refusing for non-medical
reasons, we also had a representative from a Montreal
referral clinic who was going to testify that they had
helped over 10,000 patients get permits when their Quebec
doctors refused to participate!

But Tuesday morning Oct 9 of his trial, a new male Crown
asked to speak to Tim and said he had an offer he doubted
Tim could refuse. He was right.

Withdrawal of the pot charge if he pleaded guilty to unsafe
storage of his dad's rifle and would recommend a discharge
on that if he made a $500 contribution to charity. So no
Criminal Record. An offer he could not refuse.

So instead of possibly time in jail if Swanston had pleaded
him guilty, his putting up a fight left him with no criminal
record. The second of Swanston's clients I got off that he
would not have gotten off. Har har har har har har.

So Tim's a happy camper and the DG may even be willing to
start up for the patients again after a couple of years of
rest. The only people harmed were the patients.