TURMEL: Niece Marie Quash stalled to Nov 11 in Gatineau

KingofthePaupers

Sep 23, 2016, 3:05:42 PM9/23/16
TURMEL: Niece Marie Quash stalled to Nov 11 in Gatineau

JCT: My niece Marie was in Gatineau Court charged with 3
joints and 3 clones, the production charge getting her a jury
trial. But first, she'd been trying to have her Quash motion
heard.

The first Judge Desaulniers said it needed a constitutional
notice, wrongly, so we filed a Notice of No Constitutional
Issue with the Canadian and Provincial Attorneys General.
Notice there is no constitutional issue.

So yesterday, Judge Gosselin ruled that because he didn't see
the Federal Crown in Court, it must mean that my affidavit of
service was lying and they had not been served. (Fax number
right on the Notice).

So he put it off so they could be served with a Notice they
would sign which he would believe.

Neat eh, to just have a judge state: I don't believe a fact
uncontroverted by the Crown. Even the Crown doesn't say it
wasn't served but he'll believe it anyway.

So it's set. Officially. A Gatineau lawyer Andre St. Onge was
there as a friend of the court helping get things straight. So
Marie will serve and file a Notice of No Constitutional
Question on the Federal Crown in Ottawa and let's get on with
it.

Remember, this is the third Notice of No Issue they've stalled
us over.