Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Re: Does Jesse Belle look like him?

Visto 203 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

nanc...@embarqmail.com

no leída,
22 abr 2020, 1:15:1522/4/20
On Wednesday, May 17, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, ASLTsmile wrote:
> No! The fact that she may or may not be his biological child is not the point.
> The point is HE loved her like she was. However, I take exception to KB's
> automatic assumption that just because he couldn't father a child when married
> to Annie that some years later, with all the medical advancements in fertility
> medicine, that it would not be possible for those advancements to have worked.
> I know you find it hard to believe anything out of your own realm of
> experience, KB, but, as I've said before on this ng, those same medical
> advancements worked for my sister, and they worked for a friend of mine. So,
> why is it so unbelievable to think that they may have worked for John? He did
> more than just the healer, you know.
>
> Leave the poor child alone. She has enough to deal with just being a kid these
> days.
>
> Peace,
> Tricia
>
> >Would it be so terrible for her to be an "adopted" child? Or is it somehow
> >scourge on society for John to have loved
> >totally a child that was not his biological child? No matter how she arrived
> >here on this plane of existance?

The reason for John's infertility was a case of the mumps when he was a teen, remember they did not have an MMR vaccine for John's age group...while mumps does not always cause infertility, it can...that does not just clear up...yes, John loved Jesse Belle as his own...and she loved him as her Daddy...mumps makes a man sterile for life and in his autobiography that Cassie "made a fool of him from one end of the Roaring Fork Valley to the other."...what do you think he meant? I honestly think that John loved that child more than Cassie did after sitting backstage, holding her in my lap reading a book" Brother Eagle, Sister Sky, a gift to Jesse from my daughters, to her after one of the Symposiums...Jesse Belle was three and even she talked about her mother and daddy...not saying what, but out of the mouths of babe's as they say. Not to mention that there were reasons for those two DUI incidents that will probably never be revealed. And, IF you have ever seen Cassie in person, except for Cassie being much thinner, Jesse Belle is the spitting image of her mother as a grown woman...and trust me, her looks and her cunning are all that woman had going for her. They were married not much longer than 2 yrs. Poor John fell for the same thing that many older men fall for when they marry a much younger woman the second time around...and it was a total case of "The Emperor's New Clothes" with John and his friends concerning Cassie...it was a sad situation for John. I wish John and Annie had found their way back to each other. Cassie deserved nothing...only Jesse Belle did but Cassie tried to keep Zak and Anna-Kate from inheriting any of John's estate because they are adopted...what a mean thing to do...she was not successful.
0 mensajes nuevos