Yetis

Joe V.

Nov 11, 2018, 11:05:41 AM11/11/18
I'm concerned about the lack of yeti activity in this group. Are any yetis reading this? My definition of yeti is moderately expansive, so I'm happy to hear from sasquatches, yetis, abominable snowpeople and bigfeet (adjectival use there should be considered non-pejorative -- apologies in advance), and probably other humanoid forms too numerous to easily count. I imagine you know who you are, but questions welcome.

--
Joe
"My hovercraft is full of eels"

Jay Furr

Nov 12, 2018, 11:15:02 AM11/12/18
I'm not sure we shouldn't also be focusing on cephalopods. We had started a pretty impressive cephalopod outreach program here a decade or so ago before the immigration restrictions kicked in.

Joe V.

Nov 13, 2018, 8:34:52 PM11/13/18
You might be right. It's just hard, since I don't know any cephalopods, although I feel like some of my best friends are. Yetis are a different matter altogether. I know plenty, but they just don't seem to be very visible.