Tres bel hommage...

1 view

gilles

Sep 8, 2008, 3:40:56 AM9/8/08

jbemond

Sep 8, 2008, 5:28:24 AM9/8/08
gilles a écrit :
> http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOyQIyrPFI&feature=related

en effet plutôt pas mal !

Fredrik Jonson

Sep 13, 2008, 5:05:38 PM9/13/08
In <48c4f038$0$16382$426a...@news.free.fr> jbemond écrit:

> gilles a écrit :
> > http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOyQIyrPFI&feature=related
> >
> en effet plutôt pas mal!

Indeed.

Oh, and that's the same guy Jarre blogged about here:

http://aerojarre.blogspot.com/2008/07/cover-guys.html

I seem to remember that in the early days of the internet,
around 1995 maybe, Jarre was rather upset with how people
used his music on the net. I don't remember the details,
so it could be all wrong though...

Anyway, cool to see that have changed and that Jarre now is
one of few artist that seems to have "got it". Just check
his own quote on that blog:

"By the way, be sure that nobody will try to take out your
dedicated work again.."

--
Fredrik Jonson