Oxygene played on Randy's Vinyl Tap.

1 view

Bruce Atchison - author

Jun 19, 2011, 9:39:54 AM6/19/11
Dear folks;

Denise and Randy Bachman played my request for Oxygene part 4 on their June
18/19 show. They only played a few minutes of it but I was glad to hear it.
Please go to http://www.cbc.ca/toronto/audio/ this evening at about 7:55
P.M. E.S.T. and click on the 99.4 FM Radio Two link near the top of the left
hand side of the page. Denise read my letter, mentioned my book, and played
my request to close out the show. It will be rebroadcast on June 24 from
11:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. E.S.T.

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit and Deliverance from
Jericho.

www.bruceatchison.blogspot.com
www.inscribe.org/BruceAtchison