HELP!! QUICK!!

NanaBabe

Nov 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/10/00
I need the 12 Days of Christmas Parrothead style!! ASAP!! Didn't we run
through that last year? Can ya'll help me? Whatever you come up with that's
Buffett related will work fine.

A parrot in a palm tree
?
?
?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

NanaBabe ~.....Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly.

http://hometown.aol.com//skb632/index.html

Tom Gaulin

Nov 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/10/00
12 coronas chilling

--
"I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blows!"

Tom

natchmo

Nov 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/10/00
Seven. . . Mile. . .Bridge. . .

NanaBabe <skb...@aol.com> wrote in message

wayfaress

Nov 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/10/00
10 stars on the water.

wayfaress
--
"Gonna tell the world to cram it,
take a nose dive in my hammock..." - Jim Morris

Brian M Kochera

Nov 10, 2000, 10:06:26 PM11/10/00
wayfaress wrote:

On the First Day of Christmas my significant other gave to me: A Geko in a Key
Lime Tree!.

--
Brian M. Kochera
---

rojo ojo

Nov 10, 2000, 10:08:08 PM11/10/00

NanaBabe <skb...@aol.com> wrote in message
> I need the 12 Days of Christmas Parrothead style!! ASAP!! Didn't we run
> through that last year? Can ya'll help me? Whatever you come up with
that's
> Buffett related will work fine.
>

> A parrot in a palm tree
> ?
> ?
> ?
The following was stolen from:

http://www.margaritavillestore.com/browse.html?pid=54&step=4

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my Parrothead gave to me,
12 Margaritas
11 Lizards Leaping
10 Volcanoes Blowing
9 Blenders Blending
8 Pirates Plundering
7 Ships a' Sailing
6 Sharks a' Swimming
5 Golden Cheeseburgers
4 Drinking Birds
3 French Fries
2 Manatees
and a Parrot in a Palm Tree!"

HTH

--

R O

'. . . my eyes was a lot redder than his was.'

Remove the red from my eye to reply.

Will Dockery

Jan 6, 2013, 3:19:25 AM1/6/13
Thanks...