Homosexuality a "Sin" to Lott

jeff

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

.....didn't i read somewhere that senator lott's wife was a pillar of
salt?......i know i read that somewhere....
................................................. :^) jeff

Sumo...@webtv.net wrote:
OOOOh, a man who quotes Trent Lott, the tone-deaf Senator with "Ken doll
(no relation)" plastic hair, as the Voice of Reason!!! Bahhahahahaha!

Gator Dave

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Nicely done Jeff.
Sir Gator Dave
Official Cabana Boy, Chauffeur to the KWFLSAW, Chief Swamp Drainer,
and Part-Time Protector of the Redheaded Virgin Bar Wench

spooner

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

All right, I wasn't going to reply to another one of these justin threads,
but I thought I would add some historical perspective. When Trent Lott was
the president of the student government at the University of Mississippi
during the desegregation era he led the fight against allowing blacks into
that school. He is an intorlerant scum bag - loud mouth, and this latest
remark should come as a surprise to no one.

Gator Dave wrote:

--
Spooner

"You can be at ease only with those people to whom you can say
any damn fool thing that comes into your head"
Travis McGee

Justin Blankenship

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98
to Sumo...@webtv.net

Actually, I have my own personal computer that I purchased myself.

--
-----
"Yesterday's are over my shoulder

Justin Blankenship

blan...@marshall.edu

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~blanke28/

Bibulus

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Justin, earlier you ask me where I was and here I am responding to another one
of jackass posts. Now your using Trent Lott as an authority on homosexuality!
Ha! Someone should put a sign on this ng, "No Republicans Allowed." As for
you Justin, keep your petty insults to yourself and get the hell out of this
ng.
BJ

Parrot0000

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

In article <199806171955...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, bib...@aol.com
(Bibulus) writes:

>Someone should put a sign on this ng, "No Republicans Allowed."

OK now, I am a Conservative republican and a parrothead. In my opinion saying
no republicans is like saying no blacks, it is discrimination any way you look
at it. And actually being homosexual IS NOT a sin, acting on the impulses is.
SO before you start stereo typing a whole group, you may want to stop and think
who you may be offending and discriminating against.

Hopping off the soapbox now :)

Christian Kentling

Christian Kentling

RAVEN623

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

In article <3587074D...@marshall.edu>, Justin Blankenship
<blan...@marshall.edu> writes:

>--------------B97C519741C2AA8602E997DF

Justin? Let it go...let it go! And stop takin' up so much bandwidth! Please!

:-))

Raven

Just a caveman in faded blue jeans...

Jim Emerson

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Parrot0000 wrote in message
<199806172309...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>In article <199806171955...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
bib...@aol.com
>(Bibulus) writes:
>
>>Someone should put a sign on this ng, "No Republicans Allowed."
>
>OK now, I am a Conservative republican and a parrothead. In my opinion
saying
>no republicans is like saying no blacks, it is discrimination any way you
look
>at it. And actually being homosexual IS NOT a sin, acting on the impulses
is.
>SO before you start stereo typing a whole group, you may want to stop and
think
>who you may be offending and discriminating against.

I'am a Conservative Republican also....
This is an issue that exclusive nor inclusive to
either party.. I know of some homophobs who are
Democrats...If someone thinks that all republicans
are intolerent of homosexuals probably never heard
of the Log Cabin Society..
As for the gay community in Key West...I say so
what!... let them live in peace. If they positively
contribute to the community. I say that is great...
more power to them...

(\____/)
| 0\ /0 |
/|::: V :::|\ Jim 'Darkwing' Emerson
| |:::::::::::| | Misplaced Florida Beach bum
\|:;;;:::;;;:|/ jrem...@mci2000.com

Duckman

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Yeah Justin, we do not want no Trouble makers. Conform to our ways or get out.
What do you think this is, a democracy?

Beach Bum

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

> >Someone should put a sign on this ng, "No Republicans Allowed."
>
> OK now, I am a Conservative republican and a parrothead. In my opinion
saying
> no republicans is like saying no blacks, it is discrimination any way you
look
> at it. And actually being homosexual IS NOT a sin, acting on the impulses
is.
> SO before you start stereo typing a whole group, you may want to stop and
think
> who you may be offending and discriminating against.
>

> Hopping off the soapbox now :)
>
> Christian Kentling
>

> Christian Kentling

Dittos from the Beach Bum. My momma always taught me never to discuss
religion and politics at a social gathering and I think this qualifies as
one. So this is why I have kept out of it. Everyone has an opinion on
these matters and is entitled to that opinion. It's not right to try to
force our beliefs onto others especally when we don't even know them or
their background. This is America and we have the right to our opinions.
I'm making sacrifices to uphold this great nation by supporting my husband
who is serving this country.

I learned something tonight and wanted to share it with everyone: Let's
magnify our similarities, not out differences!

Okay, I'm off the soapbox too.

Let's move on.
--
Beach Bum

Oceannie

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Jim Emerson wrote :

> > If someone thinks that all republicans
> are intolerent of homosexuals probably never heard
> of the Log Cabin Society.

Thanky, Darkwing! Nicely done!

RAVEN623

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

In article <199806172309...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
parro...@aol.com (Parrot0000) writes:

>OK now, I am a Conservative republican and a parrothead. In my opinion saying
>no republicans is like saying no blacks, it is discrimination any way you
>look
>at it. And actually being homosexual IS NOT a sin, acting on the impulses is.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pagans are lookin' better alla time!
Gawd...Pleeeeeeeeeze protect me from your followers...BTW, parrot0000 (FOUR
0's?) I'm leavin' THAT door open and UNentered! "acting on the impulse is a
sin"? Are they still sinners if'n they have "bad" thoughts...whatever happened
to tolerance and acceptance and respect for behavior between consenting
adults...IT'S NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT ANYONE DOES IN THEIR PRIVATE
MOMENTS! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There!

Justin Blankenship

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98
to Duckman

You are a great smart ass Duckman. Give 'em hell!!

Duckman wrote:

> Yeah Justin, we do not want no Trouble makers. Conform to our ways or get out.
> What do you think this is, a democracy?

Justin Blankenship

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98
to RAVEN623

It was my only post last night Raven, so there. I could post the whole Library
of Congress on here if I wanted, and it will still be none of your business. I
have let it go. This bickering is not for me. As you can tell, aside from my
Trent Lott post, I have posted pretty normal messages on here.

Justin

RAVEN623 wrote:

> In article <3587074D...@marshall.edu>, Justin Blankenship
> <blan...@marshall.edu> writes:
>

> >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> >--------------B97C519741C2AA8602E997DF
>
> Justin? Let it go...let it go! And stop takin' up so much bandwidth! Please!
>
> :-))
>

> Raven
>
> Just a caveman in faded blue jeans...

Parrot0000

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

In article <199806180307...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, rave...@aol.com
(RAVEN623) writes:

>BTW, parrot0000 (FOUR
>0's?) I'm leavin' THAT door open and UNentered!

Why is that even a "door" issue ?

Just checking :)

Christian

Christian Kentling

Oceannie

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

RAVEN623 wrote :

> > Pagans are lookin' better alla time!

Why, thanks, darlin'...I resemble that remark! ;-D

Oceannie

Jeffrey L. Woods

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

<soapbox>

I, too, am a card carrying Republican who has donated CASH to the
campaign of none other than Jesse Helms. I am also a Parrothead, and
the two are NOT incompatible. Republicans are NOT to be stereotyped as
racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes. I can break each one of those
stereotypes, at least in my case, but don't feel a need to defend myself
in this NG just because I believe that a PERSON can do more to help
themselves than a government handout or program can, and that PARENTS
raise children, not "villages".

Parrothead-ism is NOT about any of the above. It is about living your
life in the spirit of the islands, of good friends, good times, and good
music. My views on (insert political topic here) shouldn't come into
play at all here, and if they DID, I bet that you'd find that the
AVERAGE Republican and the AVERAGE Democrat have a lot more in common
than anyone ever suspects. It's the FRINGE that makes the news, though,
on both sides of the aisle, and they give BOTH parties a bad name.

Now, shut up and play yer maracas. This is Margaritaville, not
Washington, DC.

</soapbox>

Parrot0000 wrote:

> In article <199806171955...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, bib...@aol.com
> (Bibulus) writes:
>

> >Someone should put a sign on this ng, "No Republicans Allowed."
>

> OK now, I am a Conservative republican and a parrothead. In my opinion saying
> no republicans is like saying no blacks, it is discrimination any way you look
> at it. And actually being homosexual IS NOT a sin, acting on the impulses is.

Emilie

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Hey Oceannie, wanna come to my Summer Solstice party Sunday?? We're
gonna worship something, but I can promise it's not gonna be anything or
anyone Christian ;-)

Emilie, whos only *real* religion is baseball

--
"Men are like a fine wine.  They all start out like grapes,
and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until

iKnowaWhino

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Duckman wrote:

> Yeah Justin, we do not want no Trouble makers. Conform to our ways or get out.
> What do you think this is, a democracy?

OK duckster i'll give ya credit for this post ;-)

ROFLMAO

Whino "glad he doesn't use filters or he would have missed a good laugh"
--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" And the Wino and I know the joy of the ocean

Kim

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

>and that PARENTS raise children, not "villages".

Ah. So you think you raise your kids completely separate from
the influence of peers, television, radio, movies, the people
on the street, churches, etc.

Janni M. Jackson

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Jeffrey L. Woods wrote:

> <soapbox>
>
> I, too, am a card carrying Republican who has donated CASH to the
> campaign of none other than Jesse Helms. I am also a Parrothead, and
> the two are NOT incompatible. Republicans are NOT to be stereotyped as
> racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes. I can break each one of those
> stereotypes, at least in my case, but don't feel a need to defend myself
> in this NG just because I believe that a PERSON can do more to help

> themselves than a government handout or program can, and that PARENTS

> raise children, not "villages".
>

> Parrothead-ism is NOT about any of the above. It is about living your
> life in the spirit of the islands, of good friends, good times, and good
> music. My views on (insert political topic here) shouldn't come into
> play at all here, and if they DID, I bet that you'd find that the
> AVERAGE Republican and the AVERAGE Democrat have a lot more in common
> than anyone ever suspects. It's the FRINGE that makes the news, though,
> on both sides of the aisle, and they give BOTH parties a bad name.
>
> Now, shut up and play yer maracas. This is Margaritaville, not
> Washington, DC.

hear hear!

Janni

Aloha boy.

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Duckman <duc...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199806172347...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> Yeah Justin, we do not want no Trouble makers. Conform to our ways or
get out.
> What do you think this is, a democracy?

We could put Des in charge and call it a Desmocracy!!!

Aloha Boy gettin in ta politicsmeoff.

--
"You can be the Captain and I will draw the chart
together we'll sail into destiny closer to the heart."

Oceannie

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Emilie wrote:
> Hey Oceannie, wanna come to my Summer Solstice party Sunday?? We're
> gonna worship something, but I can promise it's not gonna be anything or
> anyone Christian ;-)
>
> Emilie, whos only *real* religion is baseball

How lovely! I will be there in virtual spirit -- have lotsa rum and saved
animals and BS by the ton for me!

Oceannie <struttin' nekkid through the cosmos in the middle of the week>

Jim Mady

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98
to Emilie

Emilie wrote:

> Hey Oceannie, wanna come to my Summer Solstice party Sunday?? We're
> gonna worship something, but I can promise it's not gonna be anything
> or
> anyone Christian ;-)
>
> Emilie, whos only *real* religion is baseball

Damn! Blew my trip to Chicago too soon!

Mayday

Jim "Mayday" Mady
Buy a book...save a manatee at the
Cruising Library http://www.floatplan.com
"La luz del entendimiento/ me hace ser muy comedido."

RAVEN623

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

In article <35889745...@marshall.edu>, Justin Blankenship
<blan...@marshall.edu> writes:

>You are a great smart ass Duckman. Give 'em hell!!

Hye, Justin...you called me "smart-ass" in a b/c, too! does that mean I'm yer
phriend like DM...or did you just insult DM...I'm conphused...help me out here!
;-))

Duckman

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

>OK duckster i'll give ya credit for this post ;-)

I had to quote this one. The duckman gets credit. WOW!!

Butterkup

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

Aloha boy. wrote:

> Duckman <duc...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <199806172347...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
> > Yeah Justin, we do not want no Trouble makers. Conform to our ways or
> get out.
> > What do you think this is, a democracy?
>
> We could put Des in charge and call it a Desmocracy!!!
>
> Aloha Boy gettin in ta politicsmeoff.
> Atta boy, Aloha boy.
BK(with thumb up in the air)

redservo

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

Hey Raven, don't feel too privileged. I got the *smart ass* b/c treatment myself.
Not to original, is it??

RAVEN623 wrote:

--
Janet (official head nurse o'da magic bus an da house o' Ill Repute!

"Dreamin' I was at sea just my baby and me
When the words started comin' out wrong"
JB

ZMABucky

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

>From: Justin Blankenship <blan...@marshall.edu>
>Date: Thu, Jun 18, 1998 00:27 EDT
>
>You are a great smart ass Duckman...

Ummm, here I am wondering if I should even comment about Justin's knowledge of
Duckman's ass...

Bucky

"Looking for my log shaker and saw." - misheard "Margaritaville" lyric

RAVEN623

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

In article <3589BC6D...@ipass.net>, redservo <reds...@ipass.net> writes:

>Hey Raven, don't feel too privileged. I got the *smart ass* b/c treatment
>myself.
>Not to original, is it??

Nah...but mebbe we can start a "shit-list" contest...see how many we can get
ourselves on... ;-))

WILD454BMH

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

Homosexuality is such a natural act. There all so very happy!!! My hats off to
you. Just keep your eye's closed because it's worked wonders so far. Whats the
average life expectancy? Oh, we can't talk about that now can we.

I just love watching the male lions in season. But how can you tell which ones
are curved
Tell the truth..

tlo...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2019, 2:15:03 PM11/26/19