What happened to Cyber Conch zine?

Gary F. Cote

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
I forgot that I subscribed to it when I changed providers and resubed to it 2 weeks ago and got one
from last December.
Where did it go, the web page is still there. Are there any others like that out there?

Thanks Gary

Gary & Rosanne Cote
gar...@mediaone.net
Hooksett N.H.

Ed Eddington

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
E-gads! I haven't got one in ages either!

ScoopKW

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
>I forgot that I subscribed to it when I changed providers and resubed to it 2
>weeks ago and got one
>from last December.
>Where did it go, the web page is still there. Are there any others like that
>out there?

CyberConch was a man named Brooks White, who "digested" the Key West Citizen
and made $100,000 a year on advertising. (So I'm told.)

If you want to read my newspaper, which is updated every Friday, try:

http://www.islandnews-kw.com

Eric
Key West

RHINO

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
i dont know about your experience with them but mine is that they get
around to it when they want to------truly living on island time i
guess.

Livin on things that excite me,

MRM

RAVEN623

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
In article <3797dcd4....@news.mindspring.com>, tro...@mindspring.com
(RHINO) writes:

>i dont know about your experience with them but mine is that they get
>around to it when they want to------truly living on island time i
>guess.

Yeah...but in this case it's been MONTHS!

Raven
,,,
</ ' \
/ ( \
\ \ \
" " \ /

Just a caveman in faded blue jeans...

(Artwork compliments of Darkwing & Blinky, don'tchano!)

ScoopKW

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
>that they get
>>around to it when they want to

>Yeah...but in this case it's been MONTHS!

Like I said before, I don't think Brooks is doing Cyberconch anymore. The ISP
he was using went bellyup and the Citizen was giving him grief.

Gary F. Cote

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
Yea.. but you can still subscribe to it and they send you a message saying
you subbed to it but you get a December issue.

Gary

ScoopKW <sco...@aol.com> wrote in message

CafeMojo

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
>CyberConch was a man named Brooks White, who "digested" the Key West >Citizen
and made $100,000 a year on advertising. (So I'm told.)
>Eric
>Key West

You write the above in past tense, any idea what Brooks is up to now?
I really enjoyed CyberConch Zine. I always wondered if they made any
money of it or if it was just a labor of love.
It always seemed like a really good idea.
Do you by any chance have any info on whatever happened to
Brooks' pal Bill Jablonski that used to write the ROADKILL DIARIES
from Key West? What'z the scoop Eric?

cap'n ron

todd...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2018, 4:17:12 PM12/21/18
We never made money. It was always about content first and then ad revenue would come eventually.