FS: 1988 Jimi Hendrix Experience 20th. Anniversary 1968 (Toronto) Tour Poster

j. r. sinclair

Jun 21, 2011, 7:25:30 AM6/21/11
1988 Jimi Hendrix Experience 20th. Anniversary 1968 (Toronto) Tour Poster

I have for sale the 1988 Jimi Hendrix Experience "20th. Anniversary" 1968
(Toronto) Tour Poster. The poster made of heavy card stock, measures 17"x29"
is in
full color and includes artwork from the original poster featuring Jimi
Hendrix, Mitch Mitchel
and Noel Redding. The poster states:
"Jimi Hendrix - Soft Machine - The Paupers - C.N.E. Colliseum Arena Toronto
Sat 24 Feb 1968"
Price $60. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

corda...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2012, 11:24:20 PM7/10/12
On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:25:30 AM UTC-7, j. r. sinclair wrote:
> 1988 Jimi Hendrix Experience 20th. Anniversary 1968 (Toronto) Tour Poster
>

> I have for sale the 1988 Jimi Hendrix Experience "20th. Anniversary" 1968
> (Toronto) Tour Poster. The poster made of heavy card stock, measures 17"x29"
> is in
> full color and includes artwork from the original poster featuring Jimi
> Hendrix, Mitch Mitchel
> and Noel Redding. The poster states:
> "Jimi Hendrix - Soft Machine - The Paupers - C.N.E. Colliseum Arena Toronto
> Sat 24 Feb 1968"
> Price $60. US plus postage
>

> Note: Photo available upon request.
>

> Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
> costs to your destination. Thank you

Hi, Have you sold this poster?
Thank yhou.