FS: 1978 Jimi Hendrix "High, Live, 'N Dirty X RATED (Lim. Ed. Red Vinyl) LP

j. r. sinclair

May 21, 2009, 6:53:46 AM5/21/09
1978 Jimi Hendrix "High, Live, 'N Dirty X RATED (Lim. Ed. Red Vinyl) LP

I have for sale the 1978 Jimi Hendrix "High, Live, 'N Dirty" X RATED
(Limited Edition Red Vinyl) LP #NUT-1001-A. The Jimi Hendrix Red Vinyl LP
includes: F.H.I.T.A., No! No!, In The Morning, Jimi's Blues and
People-People.
The 1978 Jimi Hendrix "High Live 'N Dirty X RATED (Limited Edition Red
Vinyl) LP is in MINT condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you