Larry Flynt lookalike Rusty Staub will be 67 years old on April 1st!

Javier Smith

Mar 31, 2011, 10:16:00 PM3/31/11
But yet, he has never been married, doesn't have any kids, nor has he
been seen in public on a date with a woman.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm!

Christopher Helms

Mar 31, 2011, 10:59:25 PM3/31/11

Happy Birthday, Rusty, despite all the misery you brought to my
beloved Cubs back in the 80s.

whatitis

Apr 1, 2011, 12:36:17 AM4/1/11

And yet you tried to insert penis into him last
night...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....me thinks you have a problem.
Oh shit my bad your a mut fan.

LidsvilleNine

Apr 1, 2011, 2:15:52 AM4/1/11

It's that staub.

Jesse13820

Apr 1, 2011, 12:07:56 PM4/1/11

Rusty is a class act.
you are not.

Buttercup

Apr 1, 2011, 12:54:55 PM4/1/11

Rusty was a decent player when he was a Tiger.
I don't give a rat's ass who he slept with.