Chaz Bono engaged to marry he/she/its g/friend

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Javier Henderson

unread,
May 14, 2011, 10:56:25 PM5/14/11
to
Sonny Bono is spinning in his grave.

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/33109-chaz-bono-to-marry.html

Chaz Bono to marry

By MusicRooms on 14/05/2011

Chaz Bono is to marry “within a year”.

Chaz Bono

The 42-year-old star – who was born a woman named Chastity and began
gender reassignment surgery around three years ago – revealed he and
longterm partner Jennifer Elia have been engaged for a long time and
are hoping to tie the knot soon.

Chaz said: “We've been engaged actually for two years and have -- kind
of had to put things on hold a little bit.

“I would say within a year, definitely. Not to make excuses, but we
went through a lot. I transitioned. She went to grad school. Then, you
know, we were making the film. And I wrote the book.
“It was a lot. Now I feel like once this is over, we can sit down and
plan a wedding.”

The couple can now officially marry because Chaz is legally considered
a man, but he insists he wouldn’t have been comfortable with a civil
partnership when it was legalised briefly in California in 2008.

Asked if he considered a civil partnership, Chaz – whose parents are
singer Cher and her late ex-husband Sonny Bono - told TV talk show
host Piers Morgan: “Actually, no, we really weren't, actually.
“We had a window. I knew at that point that I was going to transition.
And I didn't -- it just didn't feel right to me to get married as two
women because I didn't feel I was a woman.”

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

linksys

unread,
May 16, 2011, 12:15:57 AM5/16/11
to
On 5/15/2011 2:45 PM, JimmyM wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2011 16:14:20 -0500, denn...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis
> M) wrote:
>
>> The moral is don't parade your toddler out in front of a TV studio audience
>> every week for several years.
>
> i don't think that turned her into a boy, but it certainly isn't good
> for kids, and chastity always looked scared to death when they did
> that.

She looked like whale out of water.

The Man From Havana

unread,
May 16, 2011, 3:01:16 AM5/16/11
to
On May 15, 12:56 pm, javy7...@hotmail.com (Javier Henderson) wrote:
> Sonny Bono is spinning in his grave.
>
> http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/33109-chaz-bono-to-marry.html
>
> Chaz Bono to marry
>
>  By MusicRooms on 14/05/2011
>
> Chaz Bono is to marry “within a year”.
>


This is what's wrong with america.

Message has been deleted

linksys

unread,
May 17, 2011, 3:18:21 AM5/17/11
to
On 5/16/2011 9:50 AM, JimmyM wrote:
> you're right. assholes who give a shit whether homos get married or
> not ARE what's wrong with america. why do you care? straight people
> don't take marriage seriously, so don't even try that "marriage is a
> sacred union between a man and a woman" bullshit.

Remember, this is the hope and change America where men are men and
women are too.
Men should be able to butt fuck each other until they are as packed full
as Elton John's colon. Women should be allowed to return to the womb
head first.

Oberon

unread,
May 17, 2011, 4:13:01 AM5/17/11
to
On May 17, 12:18 am, linksys <Kauf...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 5/16/2011 9:50 AM, JimmyM wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mon, 16 May 2011 00:01:16 -0700 (PDT), The Man From Havana
> > <thehouseoftro...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>
> >> On May 15, 12:56 pm, javy7...@hotmail.com (Javier Henderson) wrote:
> >>> Sonny Bono is spinning in his grave.
>
> >>>http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/33109-chaz-bono-to-marry.html
>
> >>> Chaz Bono to marry
>
> >>>   By MusicRooms on 14/05/2011
>
> >>> Chaz Bono is to marry “within a year”.
>
> >> This is what's wrong with america.
>
> > you're right.  assholes who give a shit whether homos get married or
> > not ARE what's wrong with america.  why do you care?  straight people
> > don't take marriage seriously, so don't even try that "marriage is a
> > sacred union between a man and a woman" bullshit.
>
> Remember, this is the hope and change America where men are men and
> women are too.
> Men should be able to butt fuck each other until they are as packed full
> as Elton John's colon. Women should be allowed to return to the womb
> head first.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Are you only against two men having anal sex or do you also not like a
straight couple having anal sex? Either way, just grow up. If you
don't care to do either, OK. Just don't make a juvenile comment about
it.

lab~rat >:-)

unread,
May 17, 2011, 9:22:41 AM5/17/11
to
On Sun, 15 May 2011 16:14:20 -0500, denn...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis
M) puked:

>The moral is don't parade your toddler out in front of a TV studio audience
>every week for several years.

And do drugs while pregnant.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Eric S. Harris

unread,
May 28, 2011, 9:28:26 PM5/28/11
to
Javier Henderson, you're just mean. -Eric

--
Replace the "w" with a "y" when replying via e-mail. If I haven't
replied to an alleged rebuttal (yet), it may not be the most deserving
of correction; it's a big Internet and I'm only one opinionated guy:
http://xkcd.com/386

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages