Re: NBA hasn't always dealt fines for anti-gay remarks

1 view

Kenneth D.

Apr 15, 2011, 1:36:07 AM4/15/11
Gays are a confused lot who have either been wired wrong or have had
their minds twisted. What the Gay Plague didn't wipe out perhaps the
next disease will. Gays have been in the closet because they know
that they are disgusting. Having a child that turns out to be gay is
one of the most heartbreaking things that can happen to parents.
Their unnatural acts invite diseases.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:48:24 +0000 (UTC), VicXnews <ne...@news.com>
wrote:

>Apr 14, 2011
>NBA hasn't always dealt fines for anti-gay remarks
>By Tom Weir, USA TODAY
>
>http://usat.ly/fPvpzi
>
>The NBA hasn't always taken swift and decisive action against players who
>make anti-gay slurs, like the $100,000 fine that was dealt Kobe Bryant
>yesterday.
>
>During the 2009 playoffs Denver's Kenyon Martin spewed homophobic profanity
>at Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban that was more obscene than Bryant's
>outburst.
>
>And although Martin was fined $25,000 during that Western Conference
>semifinals series for a hard hit on Dirk Nowitzki, he wasn't disciplined
>for the outburst at Cuban.
>
>Here's the YouTube of Martin's tirade, but be forewarned that the language
>is XXX-rated.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0&feature=youtu.be
>
>The other notable example of the NBA's reaction to such talk came in 2007,
>when Tim Hardaway's "I hate gay people" remark resulted in him being
>banished from All-Star Weekend activities in Las Vegas. But he wasn't
>fined.

J. Tyson

Apr 15, 2011, 9:28:15 PM4/15/11
Truer words have never been spoken.