LeBron James BA$TARD-Momma not thrilled with move to Miami

1 view

Kvein Smith

Aug 9, 2010, 9:25:46 AM8/9/10
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20408793,00.html

LeBron James's Girlfriend Not Thrilled with Move to Miami
By Eunice Oh

Monday August 09, 2010 08:30 AM EDT
Cleveland Cavaliers fans weren't the only ones unhappy with LeBron
James's move to Miami. One of the NBA star's closest confidants wasn't
too thrilled with the news, either.

"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place. Vacationing there is
great. You go for three days and get some sun and it's time to go
home," his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson, tells the September
issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands Aug. 17.

"It will definitely be an adjustment, but we'll make it," she adds.
"We're not complaining. Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with
him. I just love him so much."

Though they've been together since high school, the couple, who have
two sons, LeBron Jr., 5, and Bryce, 3, aren't planning to tie the knot
just yet, and she would "never rush" her "soul mate" to get married –
though the topic has been discussed.

"I've definitely not put a fire under his ass," says Brinson, 24.
"We're really comfortable with the way things are now. And it's not up
to me. When it happens, it happens. If we do it, I want it to be
forever."

James, 25, believes, with or without a wedding ring, Brinson will be
there to support him and has all the qualities he's looking for in a
partner.

"A person like myself always needs a great sidekick and a person you
can rely on no matter the circumstances. And she's that," James tells
the magazine. "She's got my back, and I love her for that."

As for the kids, Brinson wants her sons to pursue what they want,
though the two-time MVP says he'd be "on cloud nine every day" if his
boys followed in his footsteps.

"Ultimately, though, only the big man above knows their future," he
says. And even at such young ages, "they do have lots of talent."

Tarkus

Aug 9, 2010, 5:46:25 PM8/9/10
On 8/9/2010 6:25 AM, Kvein Smith wrote:
> http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20408793,00.html
>
> LeBron James's Girlfriend Not Thrilled with Move to Miami

Heh. :)