Jim Carrey's dad a game show host?

awori...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 6:40:35 PM8/9/18
I was recently watching re-runs of an 70's game show titled "Sharp Kardz" on the Buzzr channel. The host's name was none other than Jim Carrey... but it wasn't Jim Carrey the comedian. Could this Jim Carrey possibly be the comedian's dad? I know this Jim Carrey previously hosted game shows in Canada, so it would make sense.

hatp...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 7:24:39 PM8/9/18
The age difference is about right and like you said Carrey lived in Canada for years. I think you are right!

shin...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2020, 1:29:58 AM2/2/20
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 5:24:39 PM UTC-6, hatp...@gmail.com wrote:
> The age difference is about right and like you said Carrey lived in Canada for years. I think you are right!

Carrey always said his dad was a janitor? I doubt it