Jim Carrey's Unnatural Act

Plen0ptik

Aug 5, 2003, 6:36:21 PM8/5/03
Yes, Canada... It was a frozen, hostile wasteland. And there was much
work, that needed to be done, if we were to survive the elements...
After boring a hole thru the ice, to find food, my good friend Nantook
and I, would build an Igloo. To purtect ourselves! From Polar Bears,
and flying hockey pucks..

Anyone have any clue where to get a copy of this video?
I'm in Vancouver, BC, CA.
.

reply-to: mwiebe [/at/]credit [/dot/] ca

Mage

Aug 5, 2003, 6:55:36 PM8/5/03
I would love a copy as well!

It was shot in Toronto I thinK?

Possibly the funniest 1.5 hrs eveR!

"Plen0ptik" <Plen...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bullwinkle Jones

Aug 5, 2003, 7:32:53 PM8/5/03
Since when did Bobo become MagE?

Mage

Aug 5, 2003, 8:34:08 PM8/5/03
Since mage is the man!

"Bullwinkle Jones" <bullwink...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Persefoni

Aug 5, 2003, 10:08:35 PM8/5/03
He may call himself Mage, but he's still a bobo deep down inside :-)

in article 42YXa.659889$Vi5.15...@news1.calgary.shaw.ca, Mage at

Bullwinkle Jones

Aug 5, 2003, 10:17:33 PM8/5/03

"Plen0ptik" <Plen...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, Canada... It was a frozen, hostile wasteland. And there was much
> work, that needed to be done, if we were to survive the elements...
> After boring a hole thru the ice, to find food, my good friend Nantook
> and I, would build an Igloo. To purtect ourselves! From Polar Bears,
> and flying hockey pucks..

Then we would drink a lot of beer, and when Nantook was ready, he would tell
me the story, of the great moose, who said to the little squirrel "Hey
Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!"

Mage

Aug 6, 2003, 3:34:57 AM8/6/03

"Persefoni" <co...@mtolympus.com> wrote in message

> He may call himself Mage, but he's still a bobo deep down inside :-)

that maybe so......

but nonetheless...

Anyone with a copy to share would be greatly appreciated...

To the tune of a beer or two at the pub would be most appropriate...

Mage

Aug 6, 2003, 3:38:26 AM8/6/03

"Bullwinkle Jones" <bullwinkle_01_01/spam/go/aw...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:1zZXa.50641$JT2.1...@news2.telusplanet.net...

Hearing someone rustling around downstairs....thinking someone maybe
invading his home..

And after trying valiantly to promote ghandi's fasting...

jim...

"Ghandi.... What are you doin....."

ghandi:

"ummmm... I was just goin to hit him over the head..... With this giant
bowel... of ...

potato salad"

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

Aug 6, 2003, 7:44:51 PM8/6/03
Plen...@hotmail.com (Plen0ptik) wrote:
P> Anyone have any clue where to get a copy of this video?
P> I'm in Vancouver, BC, CA.

I've found Kazaa (or Kazaa Lite now) to be a great source for videos even while
they're still in the theatres!

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
Ask me how to connect with me in any of 5 Instant Messengers

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-

--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post

Mark

Aug 8, 2003, 11:41:33 PM8/8/03
<gap...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote in message news:bgs3tj$5qn$1...@vcn.bc.ca...

.

| I've found Kazaa (or Kazaa Lite now) to be a great source for videos even
while
| they're still in the theatres!

I guess it depends on what you are looking for. The current trend seems to
be movie labeled X and you end up getting some other movie from many months
ago. Eg. You want SWAT but, you end up getting Spiderman.

Mage

Aug 10, 2003, 9:18:50 PM8/10/03

"Mark" <No...@noway.com> wrote in message

ha?

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

Aug 11, 2003, 4:54:27 PM8/11/03

Yeah, I noticed that, too, lately! :(

Lots of idiots just renaming any old POS as something new & popular -- like
they're getting some sort of credits from their ISP for use of upload
bandwidth, or something! :|

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

Aug 11, 2003, 11:35:09 PM8/11/03
s.wilson <d...@tellus.net> wrote:
S> >Lots of idiots just renaming any old POS as something new & popular -- li
S> >they're getting some sort of credits from their ISP for use of upload
S> >bandwidth, or something! :|
S> >
S>
S> It must be frustrating for those thieves who discover they've stolen
S> the wrong thing.

I'm no thief!

I've paid royalties, so I'm entitled!

Loose Cannon

Nov 25, 2021, 10:56:48 PM11/25/21
This sounds like a porno movie Carr would be interested in. Unnatural
acts are part of Carr's persona.