Baha'i, Normism & Declaration of Heaven on Earth1547

Cindy Lopez

Mar 16, 2005, 8:02:44 AM3/16/05
What is Normism?
Please visit http://www.normism.org for details!

Norm is the true and original personality of "God".
Why are there so many different religions?
Good topic for General as well as local talking and discussion.
Physics of "God" discussed.
The true definition of schizophrenia.

We have done our very best to select newsgroups that are relevant to the contents of our web site.
If for any reason you find this posting off-topic for this group simply send an e-mail to sup...@REMOVEnormism.org
with the name of the newsgroup in the subject line and we will remove the newsgroup from subsequent postings.
But keep in mind, how can the subject of declaration of heaven on earth be off-topic in any group?
Thank you for your understanding,
Normism Support Team

146110tndtzq146110
tndtzq146110tndtzq