* him to a police station.
Wow. People seeking sanctuary from Federal thugs in the local police station.
They thought the person had 220 pounds of cocaine.
A corrupt justice system from the U.S. Attorney General
all the way down to the lowest individual agents.
We're becoming more like Mexico every year.
* Internet posting...
* Joe Pinson
* 30 years old, MEDICAL MARIJUANA user.
* FIVE YEARS MANDATORY MINIMUM, FIRST OFFENSE.
* Mr. Pinson was a part-time bus driver for the Jewish Hospital before
* his arrest. He grew up suffering from severe asthma and tried all
* kinds of medicines to alleviate his problem. At age 18, he discovered
* that smoking marijuana made it easier for him to breathe. For the
* next decade he smoked marijuana and was able to enjoy activities he
* had never been able to do before.
* In 1993, at age 30, Joe decided to grow his own marijuana in the attic
* of the house he shared with his mother. He purchased some growing
* equipment from an indoor gardening store that was under surveillance
* by the DEA. The DEA traced Joe to his home, checked his electric
* bills to see if it was unusually high, and then flew over his house at
* 2:00 a.m. in a helicopter equipped with an infrared device. The
* infrared equ
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 9.5.0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----