Judgment/Rapture Day: October 11, 1997 (Ch.1)

14 views
Skip to first unread message

Dan Millar

unread,
Sep 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/20/97
to

The Final Equinox-2000

Compelling Evidence that we are in the mid to late stages of the Great
Tribulation and that October 11, 1997 is the First Judgment/Rapture
Day.

Introduction

The Holy Bible describes a seven-year period, commonly known as the
Tribulation, at the end of the present Age of Grace during which at
some point during the latter half, called the Great Tribulation, Satan
will unleash his masterplan to deceive mankind into continuing its
rebellion against God, and when God's Just Judgments will descend upon
the Earth and all mankind for its wicked, unrepentant ways in order to
prepare it for the Lord Jesus Christ's Second Coming in Glorious
Victory, to usher in a brand new Era of Peace lasting a millenium, or
a thousand years. This essay endeavours to prove beyond any reasonable
doubt that this second-half period is now upon us all. In fact, it
will show evidence that the beginning of the Revelation Judgments
themselves will begin in October of 1997, just after Jesus comes to
take His faithful and true followers back to Heaven with Him, an event
commonly known as the 'Rapture', on October 11, 1997. That is the same
date that the Trumpet Judgments will begin, and by themselves, will
claim two billion souls, at the very least.

According to the Biblical Books of Daniel and Isaiah, it is a
covenant, or peace accord that Israel signs with its enemies that
touches off the final seven year countdown to the Battle of
Armageddon, at which time Jesus returns to destroy the forces of evil,
angelic and human, and cast them into the everlasting fires of hell.
Following the Millenium of Peace, all humanity, the resurrected dead
and those still alive are then brought before God's Throne for their
own eternal final judgment.

It was on September 13, 1993 on the White House lawn in Washington,
D.C., that the slain former Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shook hands
with Yasser Arafat, then Chairman of the Palestinian Liberation
Organization over the Oslo II accord, also known as the 'Peace and
Security Agreement' which literally sought to trade land for 'peace
and security' between the two enemies living within the state of
Israel.

"Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers who rule this
people in Jerusalem. You boast, 'We have entered into a covenant with
death, with the grave we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming
scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our
refuge and falsehood our hiding place.'
(Isaiah 28:14-15 NIV- New International Version)

"For when they shall say, Peace and Safety; then sudden destruction
cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall
not escape."
(1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV- King James Version)

That peace accord is now about to witness its fourth anniversary, and
to help celebrate it, God is going to send us His final Warning, a
supernatural spiritual event of short duration where every man, woman
and child over the age of reason will see themselves just as Our
Creator sees us. And it won't be a pretty picture, especially for
those out of grace with the Lord. Many people are going to die out of
sheer terror at seeing just how far away their souls have strayed from
God. But we have to remember that this event, appropriately called
"The Warning", is to be seen as His most Merciful Act towards sinful
mankind ever. Since God always extends Mercy before Judgment
in one last attempt to bring man to repentance, we should not be
surprised that He would extend this particular Mercy towards us. Nor
should we be surprised when the vast majority of mankind, as base,
self-serving and hardhearted as it is, scoffs and sneers at this final
Act of Loving Mercy, thus signing not just their own death warrant,
but many others' as well.

Extremely Important Note: Skip to the Epilogue, and read the warning
about the soon to come 'powerful deception' from the Antichrist (via
Satan), and how to protect yourself from coming under his influence.
This will be one of the first 'warning' signs, and is bound to occur
this month, September '97.

Chapter One
The Astronomer's Tale

Curiously enough, the search for this evidence one has to begin with a
search for the Star of Bethlehem, which heralded the birth of Jesus of
Nazareth. But perhaps it isn't so strange after all, as it serves to
show that Jesus Himself is the key for unlocking prophetic mysteries
still unsolved. And as you will read further into this essay, it won't
be the first time.

In 1979, an astronomer by the name of David Hughes wrote a book
entitled entitled, 'The Star of Bethlehem-An Astronomer's
Confirmation' (Library Call #001.93 HU; ISBN:0-8027-0644-4; Published
by the Walker Publishing Company, Inc., NewYork. Copyrighted 1979) in
which he attempted to prove that the 'star' heralding the birth of
Jesus Christ, as chronicled in the Bible (Matthew 2), was none other
than the planet Jupiter. To the ancient astronomers, who were
virtually all astrologers as well, every light source in the sky,
apart from the Sun and Moon, was a 'star' of one type or another. For
instance, the Greek word 'planete' means 'wandering star'; comets were
'hairy stars', meteors were 'shooting stars', etc.

Between late 9 B.C. and early 6 B.C., there occurred a series of
astronomical events that could only be described as being so extremely
rare, to be virtually unique. These events involved the planets
Jupiter, Saturn and Mars, in a series of 'massings' and
'conjunctions', all against the zodiacal backdrop of the star
constellation Pisces.

Consider the following; the planet Saturn had traditionally stood for
El, or God the Father, to the stargazers of the ancient Middle East.
Jupiter, called Marduk by the ancient Babylonians, was 'a son of God',
and a 'world ruler'. The planet Mars, with its fiery, violent and
war-like appearance and behaviour in the sky, was held by those on
Earth to represent God's archenemy, given various names by the
ancients, but ultimately personified by the entity known as Satan.
And, also already mentioned, Pisces symbolized the nation
and people of Israel, as well as 'the last days'.

Although I personally detest even the mention of astrology, let alone
its practice, I simply cannot account for the uncanny coincidences
which are being related here. I had seen Hughes' book before in the
library, but I always reshelved it after seeing that his theories
relied heavily, but not exclusively, on astrology, and I never gave
him a chance to explain his hypothesis. I am beyond believing that the
Holy Spirit lead me to find that book that particular day, and to read
his work. And now I am asking, no, make that begging you to afford me
the same chance to explain this astronomer's 1979 thesis to you. I am
definitely not endorsing this occult art, nor am I asking you to put
any undue stock in its merits or veracity, but merely putting forth,
just as the astronomer Hughes did, what these ancient Babylonian or
Persian astrologers believed. I will only refer to it in this first
part of the essay, in order to show the first, but vital 'coincidence'
that links Biblical endtime prophecy with current events.

Back in ancient times there was no separation between the science of
astronomy and the art of astrology, and all those who practiced one
practiced the other with the very same degree of devotion and
precision, whether they hailed from the Middle East, Central America,
or China. In any case the Magi definitely were not 'kings', then, as
tradition would have it, but 'Wise Men'. Daniel the prophet was
himself a 'wise man' and therefore a Magus (singular for Magi)
when he served in the court of the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II.

To put it simply, to these Magi, the planets, or 'wandering stars'
were telling them that a great king, a son of God (Jupiter) is being
born in Israel (Pisces), that he is very close to God, the Father
(Saturn), and that he will be crossed by Satan (Mars), both before his
birth (first massing of the three planets, and in the last days
(Pisces again.) Since most nations in the middle eastern region were
aware of the ancient Hebrew prophecies surrounding the
expected birth of the Messiah, or Christ, they just may have linked
the two together. Nevertheless, it was to the capital of Judea,
Jerusalem, that the Magi astrologers had to venture to inquire as to
the whereabouts of this newborn 'king of the Jews', which the Book of
Matthew chronicles in its second chapter.

The first occurrence was a 52-day long 'massing' between all of the
above planets mentioned. A massing is simply where three or more
planets will appear to, from our perspective on Earth, group together
in the sky. This particular grouping between Saturn, Jupiter and Mars
occurs every 805 years, as first calculated by the pioneering
astronomer Johannes Kepler, who observed the same exact phenomenon
involving those three planets in 1604 A.D. He determined that the
previous massing of these planets was in 799 A.D., the year before
Charlemagne was crowned as the first Holy Roman Emperor on
December 25, 800 A.D.

However, as Kepler himself had calculated, both planetary massings of
799 and 1604 A.D. were only single massings, that is, they grouped
together once, and then went their separate ways, to await their
eventual grouping again in another 805 years. But the massing previous
to the one in 799 A.D. was very special, because it was a 'double',
that is, Jupiter, Saturn and Mars grouped together not once, but twice
in the span of 26 months, instead of the usual 805 years. It was an
extremely rare occurrence, and Kepler, who was also a master
astrologer, became the very first modern astronomer to hypothesize
that it was this extremely rare 'double-massing', amongst other
astronomical phenomena involving those three planets occurring at that
time, which signified the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ.

The second event was the three separate close conjunctions of the two
massive planets Jupiter and Saturn by themselves during the year of 7
B.C. A conjunction is simply a grouping together of two planets,
sometimes so close that one will actually overlap the other, making it
appear, again from our earthly perspective, to merge into a single
heavenly body. And not only this, but all three of these extremely
close conjunctions (within 1.5 degrees of each other) took place
during a simultaneous retrograde movement that lasted the
entire year of 7 B.C. All in all, it was an incredibly beautiful dance
of the planets, the likes of which only ardent astrologer/astronomers,
could appreciate over the length of time it took the complete its
choreographed clockwork movements.

Hughes also contended that according to these Babylonian and Persian
astrologers, or Magi, that it was at the time of the 'acronychal
rising' of the planet Jupiter that all noteworthy earthly kings were
born. An acronychal rising is when any planet is ascending over the
eastern horizon at the very same time the Sun is descending over the
western horizon, in direct opposition to each other. Applying this to
this particular event, it was when Jesus' 'star', Jupiter, was rising
in the eastern sky at the very same time that the Sun was descending
below the Mediterranean Sea. In the years of the above astronomical
events, this acronychal rising occurred over a four-day period in the
year 7 B.C., between September 12-15th, as Hughes notes. He also
quotes Matthew concerning these very same phenomenae;

"After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time
of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where
is the one born king of the Jews? We saw his star rising in the east
and have come to worship him.
(Matthew 2:1-2 NIV)

Hughes concludes in his book that Jesus' 'star' was not a comet, nor a
supernovae, nor anything else which would have aroused the attention
of the people of Israel, but was none other than the planet Jupiter,
then in a year-long conjunction with the planet Saturn, as it was in
direct (180 degree) opposition to the Sun.

With just these two verses from the Book of Matthew, we can glean a
lot of information about who these 'Wise Men' actually were, what they
saw in the eastern night sky, and what it portended;

1. The Wise Men were from the east, they saw a 'star' as it rose in
the east, and interpreted from that a king had just been born in
Israel. Therefore, the Magi were astrologers.

2. Since there was evidently no trouble in their communicating with
those in King Herod's court, the Magi were almost definitely from the
same general region in the Middle East, most likely from the cities
centred around the old Babylonian or Persian empire.

3. In astrology, ancient or modern, individual stars hold little or no
significance in casting horoscopes, planets do. So the 'star' spoken
of by Matthew was in actual fact one of the five planets known at that
time.

4. In Middle Eastern astrology, the planet symbolizing kings, or
'world rulers' was Jupiter. Therefore, Jesus' 'star' was none other
than Jupiter.

5. All heavenly bodies, stars or planets, rise in the east at any
given moment of the day. That they 'saw' it meant that it rose at
night. Since we know the Magi were referring to the planet Jupiter,
and that it too rises in the east and shouldn't in itself be cause for
alarm, we must infer that Jupiter was doing something extraordinary,
astrologically speaking. In ancient astrology, it was held that kings
were born when Jupiter was making either a conjunctive or
opposition aspect with the Sun. Since they saw the 'star', Jupiter, it
could not have been a conjunctive aspect, or else they would have been
blinded if they tried looking at it. Therefore, they saw Jupiter
rising in the east, just as it was in direct opposition to the Sun in
the west.

6. In astrology, ancient or modern, the line of Ascendancy is critical
in determining the character, and ultimate destiny of the native born
at that time. That imaginary line is drawn from the native directly to
the eastern horizon at the exact time of birth. Any houses or planets
lying on or around that line are thus the determining factors of the
native's character and destiny. Since we know that the Magi were
referring to the 'star' as Jupiter, the planet of kings and world
rulers, we must infer from that that the Magi were referring to a
special time when they saw Jupiter, "as it rose in the east", along
the line of Ascendancy, when it was in direct opposition to the Sun.

This is called an acronychal rising. Since they knew this king was to
be born in Israel, then Jupiter was in the sign of Pisces, which
signified the nation and people of Israel. And they knew that this
king was born at, or about sunset, when the Sun was setting in the
western horizon, just as Jupiter, in the sign of Pisces, was rising in
the eastern horizon. Therefore, the Sun must have been occupying the
sign of Virgo, its exact opposite of Pisces.

7. In ancient Middle Eastern astrology, it was believed that whenever
Saturn and Jupiter conjuncted, that the two 'deities', that is,
Saturn, or God the Father, and Jupiter, 'a son of God', were
exchanging power, thus enhancing each others attributes. Therefore,
since there were not one but three conjunctions in the year 7 B.C.,
and that conjunctions were sandwiched in between the incredibly rare
massings of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars, then the critical time for this
'king of the Jews' birth must take place at the time of the acronychal
rising, between the time of the first conjunction, on May 29th, and
the third and final conjunction, on December 5th of that year.

8. In the year 7 B.C., the time of the acronychal rising of Jupiter,
when it was in direct opposition to the Sun, was between September
12th and September 15th.

9. Therefore, the king of the Jews that the Magi sought out was a
Virgoan, born at sunset, between September 12-15th, 7 B.C., when
Jupiter was acronychally rising in the sign of Pisces.

Thus, it was to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel that the Magi
astrologers travelled to inquire of the present king, Herod, as to the
precise whereabouts of this newborn future king would be, so that they
could worship, and pay homage to him.

"When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem
with him."
(Matthew 2:3 NIV)

Since God had forbidden the Jews to practice astrology centuries
beforehand, they hadn't a clue what the skies above them were
portending. But of course, Herod had more reason than anyone else in
Israel to be 'disturbed' by this revelation.

"When he had called together all the people's chief priests and
teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ (Messiah) was to
be born. "In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the
prophet has written:

' But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least
among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will
be the shepherd of my people Israel.' "

(Matthew 2:4-6 NIV)

Quoting the prophecy in Micah 5:2 which stipulated that the Messiah
was to be born in Bethlehem in Judea, the scribes were able to point
the visitors in the direction of that small town, which lay almost due
south of the capital, just a mere five miles away. But before they
could continue their quest...

"Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from
them the exact time the star had appeared."

(Matthew 2:7 NIV)

In other words, Herod wanted to know the exact time that the planet
Jupiter rose acronychally with the Sun, along the line of Ascendancy
on the eastern horizon, so he could pinpoint the exact age of this
potential usurper of his throne, and have him killed before he could
do so.

"He sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and make a careful search
for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I may go
and worship him (also)."
(Matthew 2:8 NIV)

"After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the
star they had seen when it rose in the east went ahead of them until
it stopped over the place where the child was. When the saw the star,
they were overjoyed."
(Matthew 2:9-10 NIV)

Another vital piece of evidence pointing out that the 'star' was not a
star at all. The entire fixed starfield rises as one, and sets as one.
They do not 'stop'. But planets do. They call these stationary points,
and marks the division between the time when a planet is going direct,
or forwards (east to west), to when it starts to backtrack, or go
retrograde. Or, vice-versa. At the time of the acronychal rising of
Jupiter, the most likely time of the birth of this newborn 'king of
the Jews', Jupiter was travelling backwards, or retrograde, and the
next stationary point of that planet would not occur until November
11th, 7 B.C., when the child would be just under two months old.

But would this predictable event cause them to become 'overjoyed'? No,
of course not. Being accomplished astrologers, they well knew that the
'star' would do this at that time. But what they couldn't have
predicted, being from a relatively distant land, was that Jupiter
would reach its stationary point, from their perspective on the road
running due south towards Bethlehem, directly over that small town at
that time. Thus, they were able to use the planet as a 'pole star', to
guide them towards their destination. They must have thought it too
uncanny a coincidence for it to be called a coincidence at all, that
it was somehow the 'Hand of God' pointing them to His Son. Indeed, the
very next verse shows just how precise a guide this 'star' proved to
be;

"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child
with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they
had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and
frankincense, and myrrh. And being warned of God in a dream that they
should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country
another way."
(Matthew 2:11-12 KJV)

Now, if these ancient practitioners of astrology were tools of Satan,
then why did God lead them to His Son in the first place through these
unmistakeably astrological signs in the sky? And why did they obey the
dream and go back to Persia, instead of going back to inform King
Herod of the child's whereabouts? As I said before, I am definitely
not endorsing this ancient occult practice, but it is something to
think about. Sometimes God's mysteries ought to remain just
that--mysteries.

Also note that the family is no longer in a stable, but in an actual
house, contrary to what artists and Christmas card makers believe
about the events of the nativity, which show these 'kings' seemingly
arriving on the very night Jesus was born.

And thirdly, note that the astrologers are warned by God in a
collective dream that they are to go back to " their own country", not
'their own countries'. They weren't kings from different nations; they
were astrologers from the same country, probably sent as emissaries by
their king after they had told him about the messages in the sky.

"And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the
child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel
before he was conceived in the womb."
(Luke 2:21 KJV)

This Abrahamic covenant ritual took place on September 21, 7 B.C.,
when Joseph brought his adopted son to the Temple in Jerusalem, about
five miles away.

"And when the days of her purification according to the law of
Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him
to the Lord; (As it is written in the Law of the Lord, Every male
that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law
of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons."
(Luke 2:22-24 KJV)

First, the number of days for ritual purification of a woman who has
just given birth is forty, thus according to this theory, the
presentment and sacrifice mentioned above took place either on Friday,
October 23, 7 B.C., or on the next day, on the Jewish sabbath. And
secondly, according to tradition, Mary and Joseph were too poor to buy
the more expensive turtledoves for the sacrifice to 'buy back' Jesus
from God, and instead bought the two young pigeons.

Now, if the Magi had already presented their expensive gifts shortly
after the birth of Jesus as tradition holds, which included gold and
the rare resin myrrh, then how is it that they couldn't afford the
more expensive sacrifice for their son?

There's only one plausible answer: because the Magi had not arrived
with their precious gifts at this point yet. They arrived about 19
days after the presentment in the Temple, on Wednesday night, November
11, 7 B.C., the same night that they saw 'his star' Jupiter reach its
stationary point apparently over the tiny village of Bethlehem, as
from their perspective from the road leading from Jerusalem. And
remember, Saturn was just under one degree away at this point. (14 D
37.3 Pisces for Jupiter; 15 R 25.7 Pisces for Saturn.) Now the Holy
Family had enough money to buy the entire stock of turtledoves
within Jerusalem, but instead they used the precious gifts to finance
their timely self-exile to Egypt;

"And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord
appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young
child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I
bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and
departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it
might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet,
saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was
exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were
in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and
under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the
wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the
prophet, saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and
great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be
comforted, because they are not (no more)."
(Matthew 2:13-18 KJV)

I wouldn't be surprised if this awful event most probably occurred on
Friday, November 13, 7 B.C., two days after the visit of the Magi. It
was on that very day that the planet Uranus reached its own stationary
point in the constellation Pisces, going from direct to retrograde, an
auspicious astrological omen in itself, even if it weren't for the
fact that it was Friday the 13th.

Nevertheless, getting back to our search for the precise time that
Jesus of Nazareth was born, can we get even closer to approximating
the time of Jesus' birth? In the epilogue of his book, David Hughes
wrote;

"Does knowing what the star was and when it occurred lead us
to a more exact knowledge of the birthday of Christ? It is highly
probable that Jesus was born in 7 B.C. The month in the year is less
certain but the majority of the indications guide us to August or
September. The choice of a specific day is really stretching the
evidence too much, but if one day has to be selected I think we would
be safest with the day that the Magi probably chose, the day of the
acronychal rising. This means that Jesus was born on the evening of
Tuesday 15 September 7 B.C."
(Page 200, Epilogue)

Now, previously, at several instances, Hughes stated that the
acronychal rising took place on the 12-15th of that month, such as
"refers to the acronychal rising of Saturn and Jupiter, an event which
took place on 12-15 September 7 B.C. (page 189). Perhaps he finally
chose the 15th because Jupiter reached its peak opposition to the Sun
on that day, and thus was the date notated in the Babylonian tables of
the planetary positions he shows on page 122 of his book. So, being
the exacting astronomer scientist that he is, Hughes' best guess was
around sunset on Tuesday, September 15th, the day of the ideal 180
degree Jupiter/Sun opposition. However, earlier in the book, Hughes
wrote;

"The last clue reduced the choice from ten weeks to ten days and
this relies on one of the early Christian traditions about the
birthday. This is that Jesus was born on the day after the Jewish
sabbath. If we transfer this statement into our calendar system it is
equivalent to saying that Jesus was born some time between sunset on a
Saturday and sunset on a Sunday. In the year 7 B.C., and in the time
period under consideration Sunday occurred on 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August;
6, 13, 20, 27 September and 4, 11, 18 October."
(Page 178, ibid.)

It is important to note that the traditional Jewish system of counting
days was to base the start of one day at sunset, to sunset of the
following day, unlike our modern method of midnight to midnight.

Now, if these early Christian traditions were correct, and Hughes
offers absolutely no evidence to contradict that traditional belief,
then we should amend Hughes' 'best guess' date of Tuesday the 15th, to
Sunday the 13th, as the most likely time of Jesus' birth.

In order to satisfy the early Christian tradition of placing Jesus'
birth to being on a Sunday, and to prevent it from occurring on a
Gentile Saturday, His birth must occur some time between Sunday
morning (12:00 a.m.) until sunset later that day, before it became a
Jewish Monday.

In order to satisfy the Magi's stipulation that His planet, Jupiter,
must be rising over the eastern horizon as the opposing Sun was
setting below the western, we must place Jesus' birthtime to being
very close to, but not after sunset on that Sunday. In Israel, at that
time of year, sunset arrives at about 7:00 p.m.

Therefore, the absolutely best guess thus far of the time of the birth
of Jesus Christ would be between about 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.,
Sunday, September 13th, of the year 7 B.C.

In a 1988 booklet entitled "Search for the Christmas Star", Hughes
submitted a natal horoscope for Jesus of Nazareth based upon a birth
time of 17:44:51 Jerusalem time, for September 15, 7 B.C.

And so I simply set it back exactly 48 hours, to 17:45 (5:45 p.m.
Jerusalem time), September 13, 7 B.C.

This time was remarkable, since I had just made this discovery in
Hughes' book no more than five minutes after photocopying certain
newspaper microfiches of the Vancouver Sun, reporting on certain
events two years earlier in 1993. That event was the signing of the
Israeli-PLO peace accord on the White House lawn between the
government of Israel and the Palestinian Liberation Organization. I
didn't have to go far to compare Hughes' 'best-guess' date for the
birth of Jesus with the time of the signing of the accord, because the
information concerning the latter had just recently been tucked into
the inside pocket of my jacket.

I took the photocopied sheets out, and scanned through the top story
of the Vancouver Sun, dated September 14, 1993, headlined, "Jerusalem
erupts with Palestinian cheers". The front page story was filed by
Peter Bakogeorge, of the Southam News Service of Canada, reporting
from the city of Jerusalem at the time of the signing some 10,000
miles away in Washington, D.C.;

"It was 5:45 p.m. here when Arafat extended his hand to Israeli
Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in Washington."

Hughes' time for the birth of Jesus;
5:45 p.m. (Jerusalem time), September 15, 7 B.C.

And, if the early Christian traditions were correct about Jesus being
born on a Sunday (which Hughes doesn't dispute);

5:45 p.m. (Jerusalem time), September 13, 7 B.C.

Comparing this time to the famous handshake between the slain former
Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Chairman (President) Yasser
Arafat;

5:45 p.m. (Jerusalem time), September 13, 1993 A.D.

The amount of time between the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem in 7
B.C. and the signing of the 1993 Israeli-PLO peace accord was
precisely 1,999 years, down to the very minute.

(End of Chapter One)


Daniel Kuehne

unread,
Sep 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/21/97
to

Dan Millar wrote:
>
> The Final Equinox-2000
>
> Compelling Evidence that we are in the mid to late stages of the Great
> Tribulation and that October 11, 1997 is the First Judgment/Rapture
> Day.


This time-scale is nearly 2,000 years off!

The apostles who were still alive at the time understood that THEY were
living in the "end-times," "last days," etc:

"Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are
written for our admonition, UPON WHOM THE ENDS OF THE WORLD ARE COME."
(I Cor. 10:11 -KJV)

"Hath in THESE LAST DAYS spoken unto us by his Son..." (Heb. 1:2 -KJV)

"...but was manifest in THESE LAST TIMES for you." (I Peter 1:20 -KJV)

"But the END OF ALL THINGS IS AT HAND..." (I Peter 4:7 -KJV)

"Little children, IT IS THE LAST TIME: and as ye have heard that
antichrists shall come, even now are there many antichrists; WHEREBY
WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE LAST TIME." (I John 2:18 -KJV)


In actuality, the "great tribulation" was the period of Nero's brutal
persecution of Christians from 63-66 AD, and the subsequent Roman siege
of Jerusalem from 66-70 AD. Thus, it lasted for the seven years between
63 and 70 AD.

Daniel G. Szilagyi

unread,
Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97
to

There is no Judgement/Rapture Day on October 11, 1997 if that's what you
think will happen. by the way, what do you mean by Judgement/Rapture?
Thanks
------<dan>-------------------------------------------------------------

Uriah97

unread,
Sep 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/28/97
to

>Compelling Evidence that we are in the mid to late stages of the Great
>Tribulation and that October 11, 1997 is the First Judgment/Rapture
>Day.

I am surprised that someone would fix the day of the Rapture and
as in the past others have also estimated when the rapture would take
place and have micalculated. God knows the date and hour that He will come
and trying to estimate the time would be a waste of our time and efforts.
I disagree that the days of miracles are over....God is still doing things
today and as the day gets closer for Him to return there will be people who
will focus on Him and there will be a Glory that even the early Church did
not see in it's fullness. We are seeing that God is doing things in the
earth....Healing, Miracles,,,but we have not seen the Church in it's Glory
yet. If there is no rapture on the 11th of October seek God for who He is
and thirst after Him....Ask Him to show you the truth in His word...

teresa

unread,
Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97
to


Daniel G. Szilagyi <szil...@kutztown.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.970923140201.16252B@pacific>...

Who wrote that there was one in the first place? I'd like to know. I
don't necesarrily think any Rapture is happening on that day, so I'd like
to know WHY?
--
Syd Lucifer
ter...@yesic.com
SydArthur's WOrld: http://www.angelfire.com/ca/acidicwisdom/index.html

Lady Nidiffer

unread,
Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97
to


teresa <ter...@yesic.com> wrote in article
<01bccd45$cbb7f740$0446...@yesic.yesic.com>...
<snip>


> Who wrote that there was one in the first place? I'd like to know. I
> don't necesarrily think any Rapture is happening on that day, so I'd like
> to know WHY?

Yeah, me too.

But I'd like to know why we have to wait until Oct 11?

I want my rapture now.

But then again, I'll take it whenever i can get it.

--
Lady Nidiffer
"Such are the fires of Hell
that can be expected by those who live in their minds."RayK

Robin Aldersey-Taylor

unread,
Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97
to

On 30 Sep 1997 03:54:27 GMT, "Lady Nidiffer" <sheb...@usa.net>
wrote:

>
>But I'd like to know why we have to wait until Oct 11?
>
>I want my rapture now.
>
>But then again, I'll take it whenever i can get it.
>
>--

My Lady, I fear you may have a little wait ahead of you.

The tribulation is shortened for the sake of the elect (that's you).
There would be no need to shorten it if the elect were all gone. Never
in history have the Christians slid out of trouble, but are taken
through it. Us also. October the 11th may be the start of the
tribulation (though the man of blood has yet to be revealed, so I
doubt it) but our time is later. The word used to describe the meeting
with Christ in the air is the same as was used for the friends of the
Bridegroom going out to meet him IN ORDER TO RETURN with him.

It will not be until the end, my Lady, that those of us who survive
(in bodily form) will rise and be transformed in an instant, as Jesus
comes back to defend Jerusalem.

God bless

Robin
ENgland

Tom Zoch

unread,
Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97
to


Daniel G. Szilagyi <szil...@kutztown.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.970923140201.16252B@pacific>...
> There is no Judgement/Rapture Day on October 11, 1997 if that's what you
> think will happen. by the way, what do you mean by Judgement/Rapture?
> Thanks
> ------<dan>-------------------------------------------------------------
>

NO FOOL, he is right!!!!

And since there are only a few days until it is all over. Why not just for
fun send me all your money? Sign over to me your cars, boats houses. You
wont need them! I wont be able to use them anyhow since Like yourself I
will not escape, but this way by purging yourself of all those unnecessary
Material possessions it will be easier for you to get to heaven. Be my
guest, let me help you out in this our final hours.


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages