Writer's on Strike

lab~rat >:-)

Feb 23, 2011, 11:12:47 AM2/23/11
On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.

Just thought I'd bring it up...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Message has been deleted

lab~rat >:-)

Feb 28, 2011, 11:13:57 AM2/28/11
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:04:08 -0500, DaveJohnson12@nomail. puked:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:12:47 -0500, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
>
>>On the episode I and I am Camera, Phil, the guy with the exoskeleton
>>leg contraption that wears the camera on his head was Rainn Wilson.
>>
>>Just thought I'd bring it up...
>

>No kidding? I remember it being a weird guy. Didn't know it was him. Very
>interesting.

I just finished rewatching season 1. It's a shame it took a shit the
way it did in season 2. Much better plot line than Nikita.

BTW, JA's brother played an X5 in the season finale (Joshua Alba).

Message has been deleted