"Can you be somewhat discreet" by nikki100

uglyvan

Jan 10, 2011, 10:25:27 AM1/10/11
here's an email I received from AmateurMatch:

"See I'm currently breaking it off with my bf. It's taking a lot
longer than I anticipated and I'm desperate to get some. I would
really like for him not to find out so he has no leverage so if you
can be discrete for a little while until everything is finalized I
think we should get busy. "

the matching photo just looks like Jessica Alba's;
I didn't know she would take a look at me in regards to my current
activity as a sequencing surgeon (lol)
to be frankly honest, mine last work was with frenchy Cecile de
Menibus; it must have been the girl who has spoken to Jess (for I have
never encountered gorgeous Jess )
well Cecile often (and presently) acts as my speaker-off, so I gladly
bring on the rumour :)

uglyvan

Jan 10, 2011, 4:01:10 PM1/10/11

personal data overview:

Yvan Maarek
french citizen born june 4th, 1971
has got 1 daughter (unrecognized) from a one-time flirt with french
actress Emmanuelle Beart
lives in a suburb from capitol
followed by french psychiatry (gulp!)
has been hypnotized during year 1998
rumors report homicide while under hypnosis
revered fact blow job of french "Nagui" while under hypnosis
revered fact sodomy from french "Eric Zemmour" while under hypnosis

has got two sisters,
Isabelle, single
and
Mireille, married Djaouat with two children, Marion and Adrien
Yvan supposedly has had a sex scene with young Marion during year 2003
father deceased january, 2009, runored to be aliased Fangio
mother rumored to be aliased Anne Franck

jumped through 2nd floor window and broke his back during year 2001
still a little hampered from his back

has had one girlfriend with which he has had a few sex scenes during
year 1997

has been hospitalized on end 1995 in psychiatry unit during which
Mireille hurt him bad and from then on has got little breast and
stomach failure

has studied Karate one year with an alias from Jean-Claude Van Damme
during which he gained black belt report

has had one year of Athletism apprenticeship during which he almost
learned nothing (lol)

uglyvan

Jan 14, 2011, 11:41:55 AM1/14/11
On 10 jan, 16:25, uglyvan <evanousc...@gmail.com> wrote: