Assholes!!!

Anon

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00

Okay, listen up losers at afj:

I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
have a CLUE what's going on.

You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a
difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
now.

The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
BACK and HOTTER than ever!

And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.

Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
what you boneheads think.

So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.

Losers.

Yet Another Poster

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00

In article <2000080302...@anon.cotse.com>, "Anon"

Yes, Jenii.
We can tell by the tone of this post and the look on
your face as you sat typing it that you've really seen
what your adoring viewers think of you.

*Wheeeeeee!!!!*

yack

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
In article <slrn8ohkpf...@ohno.mrbill.net>, mrb...@mrbill.net
wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:10:25 -0400, Anon <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:
> >And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
> >Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.
> >Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> >what you boneheads think.
>

> The only "real love" I see around here is what ran down the crack of
> Jenni's ass and ended up as the wet spot on the mattress...
>
> I bet she makes Dex sleep on it, too.
>
> Bill

hey, the boy's got to earn his keep!

--
http://surrealcams.com

Widlwant

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00

Anon <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message

> Okay, listen up losers at afj:
>
> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.
>
> You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a
> difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.

Either your saying she doesn't need to raise her prices, raised
them already, and/or there are bonus and incentive clauses in her
hereandnow contract.

Do you have the CLUE?
Or does she still consider these donations?

yack

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
<anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

> Okay, listen up losers at afj:
>
> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.

jenni doesn't have any friends, just employees.

> You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a
> difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.

Never got any of my money. I hope they feel the money they are earning
is worth what they've done to the people around them.

> The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
> is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
> this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
> BACK and HOTTER than ever!

'HOTTER than ever'? That is just about the most ridiculous thing I ever
heard. I guess you have the same mindset as the kids who stole their
dad's credit card number to subscribe to jennicam.

> And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
> Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.

real love is ...
letting your only friend help you move across country.

real love is ...
fucking that friend's fiance behind her back.

real love is ...
screaming loud enough to be sure your streaming cam is picking it up.

real love is ...
not asking the car guy out on a date because it's easier to look in your
back yard for drift*wood*.

real love is ...
knowing that you are the only person who *ever* experienced a love this
special and financially rewarding.

> Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> what you boneheads think.

yawn ... they why do keep reading our posts?

> So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.

You do sound a lot like Dex ... does jenni know you're using her
computer? Remember your role, only person in california who will touch
jenni without a ten foot pole. And there *is* a double meaning there
little boy.

> Losers.

soooooooore over head to toe, I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

--
http://surrealcams.com

Message has been deleted

Pat

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Have'nt you figgered it out yet ? The Jenni and Dex (and sometimes
FloorSander) Show is a Internet Sitcom! Yeah...it's quasi-real life.....and
most of us...'cept those without true contributions to society....tune in
for a few minutes every day for a laff and a post in the group. If we had
cams pointed at our own lives, they would probably put the JenniDexSander
show to shame! It's the reason why we don't have cams pointed at us while
we dance around in Kimonos and Dutch Clogs while watching 'Frasier'. GET A
CLUE!

"Anon" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message

> Okay, listen up losers at afj:
>
> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.
>
> You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a
> difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.
>
> The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
> is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
> this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
> BACK and HOTTER than ever!
>
> And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
> Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.
>
> Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> what you boneheads think.
>
> So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.
>
> Losers.

aqd

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Me Thinks Thou Dost ProDex To Much

aqd

Jeff

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Poindexter, is that you? Sure sounds like your style. You've got a real way
with words. How many brainwaves did you waste polishing this turd?

In article <2000080302...@anon.cotse.com>, "Anon"

Vane100059

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
You totally ignored the fact that she fucked over Courtney after she had been a
helpful friend, with the move, with finding a place, and who knows what else.
That's what most of us are reacting to. Don't dummy up on us now.

Mix2318

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
>The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
>is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
>this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
>BACK and HOTTER than ever!

Jennicam is back?? When did it leave?
Will it leave again soon? Please??

Cynic

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:10:25 -0400, in alt.fan.jennicam, "Anon"
<anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.

But you do, of course.

> You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a
> difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.

Ooh, you're JKR Inc's accountant?

> The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
> is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
> this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
> BACK and HOTTER than ever!

Jenni knows nothing about sex, thats why her affairs last
ten minutes before she's back with the 380v Industrial Sander.

> And what do any of you know about real love anyway???

> Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> what you boneheads think.

An airhead and a dork, oh yes a match made in heaven.

Chirstyn

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

> So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.
>
> Losers.
^^^^^^^

Why bother posting from an anonymous account when you signed it anyhow?

Chirstyn

Follow my lead to http://www.chirstyn.com/

Anonymous

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
LOL!

John N Derr

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

Anon wrote:
You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.

And that really is the point of all this right? So Jen and Monkey boy
can hit the bong eat vegan pitas and work on their careers as
freelancers, no make that freeloaders. What a joke. Next time why don't
you use your real name jackass.

Karde

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Yeah, we all know they don't have any personal friends, they never do
anything or go anywhere to make friends so that leaves only 1 of 2
people to post it...

aqd wrote:

> Me Thinks Thou Dost ProDex To Much
>
> aqd
>

> Anon wrote:
>
> > Okay, listen up losers at afj:
> >

> > I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> > have a CLUE what's going on.
> >

> > You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> > and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a

> > difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> > now.
> >

> > The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
> > is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
> > this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
> > BACK and HOTTER than ever!
> >

> > And what do any of you know about real love anyway???

> > Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.
> >

> > Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> > what you boneheads think.

kavefish

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
If you are a friend of Jenni's, watch your back. You've seen what she
does to her friends...

Kuldien

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Awful bold from someone who posts anonymously. Oh, and I think most of us
have more of a clue than you think. But thanks for filling us in
Dex....errr.... I mean Anon.

Idiot!

Kuldien

Kuldien

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
>I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
>have a CLUE what's going on.

And while we're into making bold claims, I just thought I'd let the rest of
the group know that I am close personal friends with the Pope. Oh yeah, he
reads the group. He's a big fan of Ludwig, as a matter of fact he sends his
best. I'm the one who sent him to the Jonnicam. He loved it, laughed so hard
his Pontiff hat came flying right off.

Jeff

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

In article <2000080302...@anon.cotse.com>, Snapkrackle Pop, aka
Jiffypop Hairbelly, aka "Anon" <Dex...@Jenni.cam> blew the following out his
ass:

>I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
>have a CLUE what's going on.

Yeah, sure you are. And when you pick up the crab lotion at the pharmacy I
bet you say it's "not for me, it's for a friend."

Karde

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
If she gets a new job and quits JKR I bet we won't hear about it in any
JenniJournal ("the only one with a clue quit, Wheeeee!"). It would be
interesting to hear when she moves on though

Anonymous wrote:

> Yack wrote:
>
> >jenni doesn't have any friends, just employees.
>

> I'd hate to be in Jodi's shoes. Imagine being beholden to Jenni for
> anything. That would suck. I think I'd feel rather filthy having been
> part of Jenni's deception and having helped, even inadvertently, to
> blind side Courtney.
>
> No wonder Jodi isn't posting here. She's either very ashamed of what has
> gone on or she's too busy looking for a new job.

Jeff

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
I checked out www.jodizone.com a while ago, and last week someone had posted
a question on her bbs about the resume, wondering whether that meant she was
quitting or had quit JenniScam. It's the only question on there to which
Jodi hasn't responded. Obviously a tender subject.

In article <3989DE13...@nospam.nowhere.ca>, Karde

the ISP Bandit

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Just have three things to say.

_guy from dickenson, Real love
Geoff, Real love
Dex Real love

Either this girl is lucky enough to find three people to love, Has no
concept of love, or is using me like she seems to have in the past and
viewers emotions to make money.

If she is doing the later, more power to here.just remeber the tatoo is
permenent. that is alot to do for money.

NOW WHO IS THE LOSER.

Anon <anon...@cotse.com> wrote in message

> Okay, listen up losers at afj:
>

> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.

yack

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
In article <6_gi5.2303$SB4.2...@news.flash.net>, "Kuldien"
<cpi...@flash.net> wrote:

> >I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> >have a CLUE what's going on.
>

> And while we're into making bold claims, I just thought I'd let the rest
> of
> the group know that I am close personal friends with the Pope. Oh yeah,
> he
> reads the group. He's a big fan of Ludwig, as a matter of fact he sends
> his
> best. I'm the one who sent him to the Jonnicam. He loved it, laughed so
> hard
> his Pontiff hat came flying right off.

I know Michael Jackson.

.
.
.

He lives with me.

.
.
.

Lionel Richie lives with me too.

.
.
.

We all live with GOD!

--
http://surrealcams.com

CarbonBasedLifeForm

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Of course she knows nothing about sex. Few people do at her age. that's one
thing you just have to forgive young people for.We all have to learn
sometime, and I fear she'll be doing it in a particularly painful and
degreadin way. Wait and see.>>Jenni knows nothing about sex, thats why her

affairs last ten minutes before she's back with the 380v Industrial Sander<<
-- CarbonBasedLifeForm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

cheshir...@my-deja.com

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
"Anon" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

> Okay, listen up losers at afj:

Okay, Dex, will give you a minute (heh heh)

> I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> have a CLUE what's going on.

All right then, enlighten us.

> You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships
> and shove them up your ass.

Well, we will go so far as to wipe them on our ass.

> You think 15 bucks makes a
> difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
> now.

$15 doesn't...$15 x 10000 might.
Oh, and if you want to convince us about the money, why not post a
financial statement (that is verifiable).

So, if you say they are raking it in...well, then they can drop the
pretenses and set up a porn site.

> The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
> is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of
> this.

They will eventually. When I first found Jennicam, I search-engined
for every reference...I found Moe's fairly quickly, as well as a.f.j.

>They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is
> BACK and HOTTER than ever!

Back? Back from where? Sanity? Perhaps.

> And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
> Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.

I've been in a ltr for about 5 years now...I think I have a clue.
You, I'm sure, have been wanking off to JenniPorn for sometime now.

> Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
> what you boneheads think.

And we don't care what they (you) think either.

> So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.

Both are physical impossibilities.

Okay, we've listened...now go restock your Vaseline.

cheshirecat

Sb78barney

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
well said

Widlwant

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

Kuldien <cpi...@flash.net> wrote in message

> >I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
> >have a CLUE what's going on.
>
> And while we're into making bold claims, I just thought I'd let the
> rest of the group know that I am close personal friends with the Pope.
> Oh yeah, he reads the group. He's a big fan of Ludwig, as a matter of
> fact he sends his best. I'm the one who sent him to the Jonnicam.
> He loved it, laughed so hard his Pontiff hat came flying right off.

The nuns who raised him would have been proud.

Theodoric of York

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
"Anon" <anon...@cotse.com> wrote:

>Okay, listen up losers at afj:

Speak for yourself, homeboy.

>I am personal friends with both Dex and Jenni, and you don't
>have a CLUE what's going on.

Either you're a) a troll, b) Dex, c) Jenni herself, or d) Dex
being proofread and rewritten by Jenni. (A) is a possibility,
but I think the most likely is (d). Dex has worse writing
skills than Jenni, which is a major feat in itself. Jenni isn't
exactly given to using, um, colorful language as it would
jeopardize her "Wheeeeeeee!" image. A little more polished than
Dex's style -- then again, Josh can write rings around The Spin
Doctor.

Learn those Tito Jackson licks yet, Dex?

>You can take your expired cheap-ass 15 dollar memberships

>and shove them up your ass. You think 15 bucks makes a

>difference? You should see how much $$$ they're bringing in
>now.

Never gave Jenni dime one. Not one cent. Got disgusted with
her about the time of the copyright wars and the "Newsmaker of
the Year" fiasco. Most of her/your behavior since has confirmed
the wisdom of my choice not to give Jenni money.

>The majority of people don't know or care who afj or moes
>is, and they don't have a clue what's going on about any of

>this. They just know that the sex is better and JenniCam is

>BACK and HOTTER than ever!

Get a clue, homeboy. JenniCam isn't going to make it as a
purely sex cam. You think Jenni could compete with the women in
that field? It's an even more crowded field than the "life cam"
field, and Jenni's nothing special in that field. Face it, she
doesn't ROQ!

>And what do any of you know about real love anyway???
>Nothing. That's why you spend all your time here, losers.

I don't think Jenni *OR* Dex know Jack about real love. And at
least I'm not a "freelance web designer" who lies about how much
time he spends writing code for a website that barely changes.

>Jenni and Dex have real love going for them and don't care
>what you boneheads think.

Hey Dex... Jenni's got plenty of experience with "real love".
Just ask her about Cowboy Timmy.

>So shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself.

Aw, and I thought you were going to suggest we put down our
Millenium Falcons and "put Greg Brady moves on some chick"...

>Losers.

Oooh. That *really* hurt. You could hear that one all around
the Sportatorium. Dex, you can add "creatively challenged" to
your resume.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Theodoric of York

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Karde <ka...@nospam.nowhere.ca> wrote:
>If she gets a new job and quits JKR I bet we won't hear about
it in any
>JenniJournal ("the only one with a clue quit, Wheeeee!"). It
would be
>interesting to hear when she moves on though

I'd be shocked if you heard more than just an "oh by the way,
Jodi got her new job. *Wheeeeeee!*" Doubtful you'd even hear
that in one of Jenni's journals.

The beginning of the end has already happened -- it actually
happened about the time of the "Newsmaker of the Year" fiasco in
late '98. But the day Jodi quits... it's OVAH!

Flagg

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

>The beginning of the end has already happened -- it actually
>happened about the time of the "Newsmaker of the Year" fiasco in
>late '98. But the day Jodi quits... it's OVAH!

its never ovah till the fat lady sings!

god i hope i didnt give them any ideas..its Wings all over
again. except Paul had talent........i guess jenni could
sing "you can be my yoko ono" to dex....this would seem to be
reasonably accurate.

however on a more serious note i would not predict ovah
my guess

Jodi leaves
site goes into disarray and membership peters off.
money well dries up, Dex splits
jenni forced to cut back on puters and bandwidth
writes a journal about "getting back to basics"
whole vicious cycle starts again.

until one day when courtney comes to visit jenni in a hospice!

William Burke

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
<ka...@nospam.nowhere.ca> wrote:

>If she gets a new job and quits JKR I bet we won't hear about it in any
>JenniJournal ("the only one with a clue quit, Wheeeee!"). It would be
>interesting to hear when she moves on though

This just occurred to me: she won't quit because jenii owes her TONS of
moolah... I've seen it happen, and they keep telling themselves the money
will come SOON, and THEN they'll quit.

Of course, the money never comes, and they quit broke and disillusioned.
Jodi, the time is NOW!

Ludwig

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
In article <1e306655...@usw-ex0105-038.remarq.com>, Theodoric of
York <theodoric_of...@my-deja.com.invalid> wrote:

> Dex has worse writing
> skills than Jenni, which is a major feat in itself.

What's sad is that I believe she fancies herself as Joan Didion on the
web.

I keep thinking she's got to have some intelligence in there! Her words
do not bear this out, nor do her appearances on JenniShow. Nor do her
actions.

But to have made this into a viable enterprise...there has got to be
life inside the JenniHead.

Of course before it was confirmed that Dex was her new paramour, I kept
saying it cannot be. Even Jenni wouldn't stoop so low.

Wrong.

--
Visit JonniCAM Live!
http://go.to/jonnicam

Spacekrackle Nutball Jiffy Pop Hair Belly

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
On Fri, 04 Aug 2000 00:01:39 -0500, Ludwig
<jo...@jalmedia.comdontsendspam> wrote:

>In article <1e306655...@usw-ex0105-038.remarq.com>, Theodoric of
>York <theodoric_of...@my-deja.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Dex has worse writing
>> skills than Jenni, which is a major feat in itself.
>
>What's sad is that I believe she fancies herself as Joan Didion on the
>web.

Wouldn't that be Joan Diddle?

>I keep thinking she's got to have some intelligence in there! Her words
>do not bear this out, nor do her appearances on JenniShow. Nor do her
>actions.

A single viewing of any Jenni Show should quickly lay to rest any
ideas that Jenni is something other than a total airhead.

William Burke

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
In article <00a4d77a...@usw-ex0106-046.remarq.com>, Flagg
<narcissist...@excite.com.invalid> wrote:

>>The beginning of the end has already happened -- it actually
>>happened about the time of the "Newsmaker of the Year" fiasco in
>>late '98. But the day Jodi quits... it's OVAH!
>>

>its never ovah till the fat lady sings!
>
>god i hope i didnt give them any ideas..its Wings all over
>again. except Paul had talent........i guess jenni could
>sing "you can be my yoko ono" to dex....this would seem to be
>reasonably accurate.
>
>however on a more serious note i would not predict ovah
>my guess
>
>Jodi leaves
>site goes into disarray and membership peters off.
>money well dries up, Dex splits
>jenni forced to cut back on puters and bandwidth
>writes a journal about "getting back to basics"
>whole vicious cycle starts again.
>
>until one day when courtney comes to visit jenni in a hospice!

Flagg... I am truly in awe. THIS was your finest moment. Zoot Alors!!