Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!

thisnotvali...@inbox.com

Mar 11, 2007, 8:47:36 AM3/11/07

Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!

I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
bestiality pleasures.

All animals have had their shots!
All animals completely clean!
All male dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, giving vaginal,
giving anal, and receiving anal!
All female dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, receiving
vaginal, and receiving anal!

I carry a wide variety of dog breeds!

All animals trained to be sexual every day of the month and not just
during heat or rutt!

I do not take emails, so please call or visit today!

CALL ME AT (541) 575-3696 ask for Jeffrey Latham

VISIT ME AT

Jeffrey Latham
511 S. Canyon Blvd.
John Day, OR 97845

Local pickups are preferred. I have hundreds of sexually trained dogs
that must get sold!

Also for sale are erotic videos I've made with unusual animals. My
porn name is Blew Aardvark.