MONEY

1 view

Krystian Jakubowski

Apr 15, 2006, 3:45:35 AM4/15/06
MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL!!! $5.00 ONE TIME FEE!!!

Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just read
this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it
makes logical sense.

A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are
now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00 (any
currency).

You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never
forget the day you decided to do so!

About PayPal:
PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone
has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE!

PayPal guarantees your security when using personal information. They do not
release your information to third parties. PayPal is 100%
secure and is used my millions of people world wide. Read up on their
security policies when signing up. Please read further before you go there

Is This Legal?
Short answer is YES! Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same egulations as the
mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal. It was even proven on Oprah!

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through PayPal to each of the emails
stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom
of the list at number.5, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have
I got to lose except $5.00, right?

So I invested the measly $5. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started
getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. Its certainly worth $5.00, I have spent more than that on
the lottery!!

You should print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it as you need it.

Requirements:
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you
can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free
account. In order to place the initial $5 into your account, you will have
to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). Or if
you want to start right away, press the 'Send Money' tab and use your credit
or debit card to send the $1 to each email

address.

STEP 1:
Login to your PayPal account and send $1.00 to each emails on the below
list. To do this click the "Send Money" tab and:
- put one of the emails from the list below into the "Recipient's Email" box
- enter $1 in the "Amount" box
- choose the currency (depending on where you live)
- in the "Category of Purchase" select "Service" as the purchase type
- in the "Email Subject" type "EMAIL LIST"
- and in the "Notes" box type "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST"

What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not
giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

Here is the email list:
1) frank_...@aussiemail.com.au
2) ze...@curl.aunz.net
3) jamesl...@yahoo.com.au
4) k_jaku...@hotmail.com
5) lilly.b...@gmail.com

STEP 2:
Take the 1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses
up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used
on the PayPal account) as number 5 on the list.

STEP 3:
Change anything you need to from this article like the date and spelling,
but try to keep it as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close
to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

Directions:
Copy this article to notepad and move the emails up 1 putting yours at 5.
Paste into as many forums as possible, the more people that see, the more
money you make.

NOTE: It works much faster without soliciting or spamming trying to get
higher responses*** !!! With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones!