Is TBS damaging Conan O'Brien?

TMC

Jan 21, 2013, 3:07:20 AM1/21/13
Message has been deleted

Twibil

Jan 21, 2013, 2:15:49 PM1/21/13
On Jan 21, 10:27 am, CaptainNull <CaptainN...@ssnullnntp.invalid>
wrote:

> Cancel all of these shows every last one of them... they are all CRAP!

I hear there may be an top administrative job opening
to be titled "The Dictator of All Media" in the newly-
funded Federal Office of CaptainNull Correctness.

You are obviously well qualified for the position and
should apply post-haste.

R H Draney

Jan 21, 2013, 4:15:37 PM1/21/13
Twibil filted:

>On Jan 21, 10:27=A0am, CaptainNull <CaptainN...@ssnullnntp.invalid>
I wonder if "CaptainNull" is the pen name of the guy who once cancelled *every*
show on the UPN network but one all at the same time....

Hey!...you owe me a reboot of "Legend"!...r

--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Twibil

Jan 21, 2013, 6:34:17 PM1/21/13
On Jan 21, 1:15 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@spamcop.net> wrote:

> >> Cancel all of these shows every last one of them... they are all CRAP!
>
> >I hear there may be an top administrative job opening
> >to be titled "The Dictator of All Media" in the newly-
> >funded Federal Office of CaptainNull Correctness.
>
> >You are obviously well qualified for the position and
> >should apply post-haste.
>
> I wonder if "CaptainNull" is the pen name of the guy who once cancelled *every*
> show on the UPN network but one all at the same time....
>
> Hey!...you owe me a reboot of "Legend"!...r

Booting it once would have been enough for me. <G>

Wiseguy

Jan 22, 2013, 8:49:03 AM1/22/13
CaptainNull <Capta...@ssnullnntp.invalid> wrote in

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:07:20 -0800, TMC wrote:
>
>> http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/01/conan-obrien-should-
>>quit-tbs
>>

> The author is clearly in love with conan and his lack of talent... and
> NO he did not write one of the funniest episodes on tv...
>
>> Why the "Conan" star is "frittering away his talents on TBS."
>

> You have to have talent to fritter away to start... when conan has
> talent will be when pigs fly.

They do on GEICO commercials.