Re: Jay Leno; guitar heroes

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2014, 12:40:10 AM1/24/14
In article <dalton-820D04....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-BFD0BC....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

(about the Sarah McLachlan appearance scheduled for Jan. 30)

> > I hope Sarah posts the video from Jay Leno to her
> > web site since I currently don't have cable.
>
> Can you get Jay Leno on Netflix the next day? (But the
> Netflix-enabled TV is in somebody else's room.)
>
> Or can you watch Jay Leno online?

You can watch recent shows online at http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/
if you have Adobe Flash 12.0 but I can't get that for this
Mac OS 10.4.11 desktop. I do have a somewhat newer Mac laptop I
could try, though I have been putting off setting that up.

good night,
DRD

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)