Welcome all Newcomers!

johnac...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2012, 9:56:53 AM11/6/12
Hello there!
On behalf of the AFJayLeno community I should like to welcome you to
Alt Fan Jay Leno. We hope that you find us interesting and fun and we
look forward to hearing from you. My name is Torkington Z. Bort, one of
the 'core' group of AFJayLenos who regularly contributes. Essentially,
we are a community of gentonists and fans of the Leno Show and we enjoy
sharing experiences, views and analyses of Leno Show and genton-related
matters. Feel free to comment. If you have come this group because you
simply like Jay Leno then let us know and we we welcome you. Similarly,
if you are a gentonist then welcome aboard! Our core group sometimes
makes trips to Burbank & to the Leno Show and we welcome accounts of
actual Leno Show visits anyone has made. Please note that sometimes we
have postings from trolls and other time wasters so if you are in
either of these categories please do not bother us. In the meantime
have fun and welcome to our group.
Torkington Z. Bort