Tonight Show - Arsenio "magic trick" - WTF?!

Dan

Sep 5, 2001, 3:50:22 PM9/5/01
Did anyone else watch the Tonight Show with Jay Leno Monday night? It
was a repeat, the one where they turned out all the lights in the
studio and had a "blackout"
Anyways, so Arsenio Hall was the guest, and he was going to do a magic
trick, where he was going to "cut" a woman in half. So the woman is
lying in
the box, and he is trying to shove the blade through, and all of a
sudden she
starts SCREAMING and yelling "It cut me!!" And like immediately they
cut to a commercial. I was like, "What? It has to be a joke." So then
when they came
back from commercial, Jay seemed flustered and they didn't mention
anything else about the "trick" for the rest of the night.
Did anyone else see this? Does anyone know anything about what
happened with this woman? It was so freaky.

ThomE

Sep 5, 2001, 9:20:47 PM9/5/01
Here we go again. This was one of the few topics in here that got a number
of responses. My opinion, and at least one other persons, was that it was a
joke. If it had been real there would have been some story about the
actress getting hurt online somewhere. I looked all over the place and
nothing was ever mentioned. Even if she didn't get seriously hurt it would
have been mentioned somewhere online in a news story even if it was a kind
of goof article. Also, if she was hurt they wouldn't have used that episode
to show again.

ThomE

"Dan" <Danf...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mister Ben

Sep 13, 2001, 1:44:10 AM9/13/01
>: "ThomE" <tho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>: Here we go again. This was one of the few topics in here that got a number

>: of responses. My opinion, and at least one other persons, was that it was a
>: joke. If it had been real there would have been some story about the
>: actress getting hurt online somewhere. I looked all over the place and
>: nothing was ever mentioned. Even if she didn't get seriously hurt it would
>: have been mentioned somewhere online in a news story even if it was a kind
>: of goof article. Also, if she was hurt they wouldn't have used that episode
>: to show again.
>:
>: ThomE
>:
>: "Dan" <Danf...@aol.com> wrote in message
>: news:95d0c7ca.01090...@posting.google.com...
>: > Did anyone else watch the Tonight Show with Jay Leno Monday night? It
>: > was a repeat, the one where they turned out all the lights in the
>: > studio and had a "blackout"
>: > Anyways, so Arsenio Hall was the guest, and he was going to do a magic
>: > trick, where he was going to "cut" a woman in half. So the woman is
>: > ...<snipped>...

http://www.pamelapaulshock.com/

ThomE

Sep 13, 2001, 2:58:15 PM9/13/01
Is this the woman that was in the sketch? I didn't see anything on the site
that related to the Jay Leno appearance.

ThomE

"Mister Ben" <mr...@altavista.com> wrote in message

Mister Ben

Sep 25, 2001, 1:08:31 AM9/25/01
>: "ThomE" <tho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>: Is this the woman that was in the sketch? I didn't see anything on the site

>: that related to the Jay Leno appearance.
>:
>: ThomE

Seems there was a sentence or two about it when the the ep first
aired, but now it either has been removed or I didn't see what
I thought I saw.

ThomE

Sep 25, 2001, 1:28:33 AM9/25/01

"Mister Ben" <mr...@altavista.com> wrote in message

When? In the small print of the credits? I saw the original and didn't see
anything explaining it.

ThomE

Charles

Sep 29, 2001, 2:49:58 PM9/29/01

>: > Seems there was a sentence or two about it when the the ep first
>: > aired, (on her website), but now it either has been removed or I didn't see what

>: > I thought I saw.
>:
>: When? In the small print of the credits? I saw the original and didn't see
>: anything explaining it.

"05/11/01 Internet Rumor (www.owow.com)
Former WCW interviewer Pamela Paulshock will begin shooting her second
commercial with Keystone Beer. Her website also says that she will be
on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as part of a skit. [Michael Payton]"

mike...@yahoo.co.uk

Jun 29, 2014, 11:44:43 AM6/29/14
It coulod have been part of the act, in any case a magician will never real their tricks, http://www.noelqualter.com