Xenia

Borg 2 of 6

Aug 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/24/99
I like when Xenia says "buliatch", but what does it mean? I've done some
looking, but I can't find it. Anyone know?

Red_Monk

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
The word is actually "blyad' " - meaning "whore"...used just like the "f"
word in English....

Red_Monk

Borg 2 of 6 пишет в сообщении ...

Club James Bond 007

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
In fact, she says "biatche" wihich means "shit" in Russian.

Laurent Perriot
President of the Club James Bond 007 France
The most famous James Bond Fan Club in France since 1989 !

Visit our site at
http://jamesbond007.net

----------
Dans l'article <37c3...@news.telekom.ru>, "Red_Monk"
<xl1...@link.pccenter.ru> a Иcrit :

Louise Jones

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
This is the James Bond newsroom not the horny underdressed man whannaby room
thanks
Borg 2 of 6 <cybert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Louise Jones

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
Sorry that wasn't me that just replied i promise i know who xenia s she is
the horny overdressed man whannahave bitch from Goldeneye

Contact Maker

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99
QUICK, QUICK, look at the post Ricky Martin as James Bond below !!!

Contact Maker

....."you must excuse me gentlemen not being English I
find your sense of humor rather difficult to follow."

Hugo Drax
Louise Jones heeft geschreven in bericht <7q1a47$qsp$1...@gxsn.com>...

>This is the James Bond newsroom not the horny underdressed man whannaby
room
>thanks

da...@dp-partners.cz

Aug 31, 2015, 11:33:47 AM8/31/15
It is bastard

David Powell

Oct 15, 2015, 4:50:30 PM10/15/15
On Wednesday, August 25, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Contact Maker wrote:
> QUICK, QUICK, look at the post Ricky Martin as James Bond below !!!

Ricky Martin as James Bond would have been marketing gold in 1999. Or having Martin sing the Bond song. Or both.

Pierce was a good Bond, though, so we were OK in the late 1990s.

healer...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2018, 6:27:34 PM9/5/18
On Wednesday, August 25, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Club James Bond 007 wrote:
> In fact, she says "biatche" wihich means "shit" in Russian.
>
> Laurent Perriot
> President of the Club James Bond 007 France
> The most famous James Bond Fan Club in France since 1989 !
>
> Visit our site at
> http://jamesbond007.net
>

> ----------
> Dans l'article <37c3...@news.telekom.ru>, "Red_Monk"
> <xl1...@link.pccenter.ru> a Иcrit :
>

> > The word is actually "blyad' " - meaning "whore"...used just like the "f"
> > word in English....
> >
> > Red_Monk
> >

> > Borg 2 of 6 пишет в сообщении ...
> >>I like when Xenia says "buliatch", but what does it mean? I've done some
> >>looking, but I can't find it. Anyone know?

you are so full of biatche.
The word Shit translates to Russian as дерьмо, or der'mo.
She is saying Bitch -- or Bi-atch as we say it.

xoxo...@live.com

Mar 7, 2019, 2:43:30 PM3/7/19
Op dinsdag 24 augustus 1999 15:00:00 UTC+8 schreef Borg 2 of 6:
> I like when Xenia says "buliatch", but what does it mean? I've done some
> looking, but I can't find it. Anyone know?

http://www.jamesbondwiki.com/page/Xenia+Onatopp

On the link I here posted, the thruth about buliatch.

It means crap or damn.

Have a nice day.