Re: A n*gger James Bond? Woke destroys another legendary move series. Start killing woksters now.

BLM Pest Control

Aug 19, 2022, 3:50:03 AM8/19/22
In article <t2al77$3g466$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

IN HIS NEW FILM, “Beast,” Idris Elba plays a father who brings
his teenage daughters to the South African village where their
late mother was raised. The movie quickly becomes a thriller
with the entrance of a vengeful, hungry lion. If the idea of a
blockbuster that foregrounds the terror brought about by a
hostile apex predator feels familiar, that’s intentional. Mr.
Elba says the team behind “Beast” took “the temperature of why
‘Jaws’ works” into account while making their film. “We wanted
to make something that resonates and [becomes] a classic.”

The result has the heart of a family road-trip film. While
sheltering from the lion in a car, the three process their loss.
Mr. Elba, 49, is no stranger to the family road trip—as
terrifying for some fathers as sharks. But the English actor
says none he’s taken with his two children have inspired him to
pick up a tranquilizer gun. “I don’t mind a road trip, man. I
like driving.”

Idris Elba Isn’t Convinced He’s James Bond

https://www.wsj.com/articles/idris-elba-interview-not-convinced-
hes-james-bond-11660846334

The Jews

Aug 19, 2022, 9:57:18 AM8/19/22
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 09:49:27 +0200 (CEST), BLM Pest Control
<nigger....@fuck.blm> wrote:

>https://www.wsj.com/articles/idris-elba-interview-not-convinced-
>hes-james-bond-11660846334

Of course, he would make the BEST James Bond ever.

Did Ian Fleming ever write a James Bond story about some glue-huffing
white supremacists? Because it would be cool to watch Bond slaughter a
bunch of those.

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:
http://i.imgur.com/FMlOztf.jpg

reparationsh

Aug 19, 2022, 10:34:03 AM8/19/22
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 06:57:16 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American
non-white inferiorist jewboi Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<wort...@semite.com> wrote:

<jew shite b'rissed>

Grown that jew mini-cajone yet, jewboi?
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

The Jews

Aug 19, 2022, 11:38:34 AM8/19/22
>When I've grown that mini-cajone I'm coming out of my basement after you!!!

LOL

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 397,121
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!