Is this NG...

Mr. Y

Nov 28, 2020, 8:40:36 AM11/28/20
...Dead? I used to read it some years ago, and it was packed with
interesting news; is there anything else which deal with JB? Txs a lot!

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 28, 2020, 10:40:39 AM11/28/20
Mr. Y <Mr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>...Dead? I used to read it some years ago, and it was packed with
>interesting news; is there anything else which deal with JB? Txs a lot!

Instead of complaining that the newsgroup is dead, post something about
James Bond yourself and see if a thread develops. Only a newsgroup's
regulars can decide whether a group lives or dies. The group dies when
they choose to stop posting on topic.

Start a thread.

Mr. Y

Nov 28, 2020, 1:16:52 PM11/28/20
On 2020-11-28 15:40:38 +0000, Adam H. Kerman said:

> Start a thread.

ok I will!

Ant

Nov 28, 2020, 4:53:46 PM11/28/20
Mr. Y <Mr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Dead? I used to read it some years ago, and it was packed with
> interesting news; is there anything else which deal with JB? Txs a lot!

Most newsgroups are dead. :(
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my old body, (sick/ill)ness (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, issues, conflicts, obstacles, stresses, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. D: Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
| |o o| |