Joe Biden Said He Was Going To Raise The Minimum Wage, And He Let A Fucking Year Go By Without Doing It _

1 view

Intelligent Party

May 7, 2022, 3:54:37 AM5/7/22
Biden: "I Support A $15 Federal Minimum Wage" - Oct 22, 2020 - 1 Yr Now.

Now we have mass armed robbery:

Trump and Biden discuss if it's time to raise the federal minimum wage
Biden saying $15 Nationwide.
Oct 22, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axBYd5X1vEY

Trump saying at least $10 Nationwide, *_in 2016_*, NEVER passed this:
Donald Trump: Minimum wage has to go up:
Jul 27, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJoFHS44rII

While the poor suffer...

U.S. Per Capita GDP is $70,000.

U.S. Per Worker GDP is $210,000.

You don't raise the minimum wage 1 QUARTER for over 10 years, while there's 25%
inflation per decade, while GDP PER CAPITA GROWS. Your libertarian economic plans
are as much quackery as Marxism. You might as well let Monopolies flourish.
FREEDOM. NOT. You have idiot Politicians arguing to bring in unskilled immigrant
laborers from outside the Country, which will only further impoverish our country
with population growth. It's a simple a concept: Population vs. Property. Capital
vs. Labor. Consumption vs. Savings. Yet if migrant strawberry pickers are needed
they should get a permit and go home.

The minimum wage should be 50% per capita GDP, AFTER Taxes, or approximately 65%
per capita GDP, BEFORE Taxes.

FREE CASH should be transferred to the non-earners of 25% per capita GDP.

FREE CASH should be transferred to the children, of 12.5% per capita GDP, while
they're a still dependent on their parents.

The above should be based on the COUNTY GDP Per Capita.

Not to be lower than the lowest STATE'S GDP Per Capita, nor higher than the
highest STATE'S GDP Per Capita.

STUDENTS NEED CASH.

POOR PEOPLE NEED CASH.

PETTY BURGLARY, AND PETTY ROBBERY, AND PETTY LARCENY MUST END BY GRACE. THEY WILL
NEVER END BY FORCE.

And end the Drug War too, which I'll follow up to this post with, and SAVE AMERICA.

Cops kill 3 people per day, 1,000 per year. Cops arrest 27,000 people per day,
10,000,000 per year. The Constitution says you..."shall not be held, without
indictment." THIS IS NOT AMERICA. THE UNITED STATES IS A FEDERAL CRIME.

Intelligent Party

May 14, 2022, 6:24:04 AM5/14/22
Bump