Supreme Court Rules That It's Fine To Execute Rightists

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 12, 2020, 2:15:03 PM5/12/20

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-rejects-
attempts-restrict-ban-death-penalty-n857866

Biden Payoffs

Apr 17, 2022, 5:45:09 PMApr 17
In article <r9ep36$s8t$1...@news.albasani.net>
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <vght...@gop.com> wrote:

> https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-county-da-speaks-after-darrell-brooks-fallout

MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm
said a young assistant district attorney made a mistake in
setting the $1,000 bail that allowed 39-year-old Darrell Brooks
Jr. to go free days before the Waukesha Christmas parade attack.

Chisholm spoke to reporters Thursday for the first time since
the attack happened.

"I’m not here to make excuses. I own any decision that’s made by
any member of my office," Chisholm said.

Biden Payoffs

Apr 17, 2022, 11:40:03 PMApr 17