Why Do We Need A Law Against Abortion? 90% Are In The First 13 Weeks - 10% The Next 7 Weeks

1 view

Intelligent Party

Aug 16, 2022, 7:20:15 PM8/16/22
Why do we need a law against abortion? 90% are in the first 13 weeks. 10% are in
the next 7 weeks.

Why do we need a law against abortion? Do you think Doctors are sociopaths? Do
you think women are sociopaths?

There is one sociopath among us, and that is the government who serves the
ignorant with violence.

Doctors _don't abort past 20 weeks_, even though over half the states allow it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States#/media/File:US_abortion_by_gestational_age_2016_histogram.svg