Interesting Data

Tsong-ka-pa

May 30, 2003, 11:23:28 AM5/30/03
I downloaded the full headers to this group so I could figure out your
reference, You assume that this SGT Yuck person is behind all of the other
posts not made by you and your alter ego Da Bear. Let's look

Da Bear and Kersplosh post from the same 10 mile radius in the same town.
Proven by IP trace 67.123.203.202 of Da Bear and the server title(each
server location on AOL can be traced locally) of Kersplosh'es AOL post

I post from a Server in VA
Neo posts from a server in NJ
Sgt Yuck posts from a server in northwestern NY, about 120 miles from Neo's
server
From your stalking posts I gathered the names of of people you accuse of
being Sgt Yuck
Cerulian posts from a Tampa Bay AOL server
Freakzilla posts from a Oklahoma AOL server
Northeastohio posts from oddly enough a Northeast Ohio AOL server
I saw no reference to a Sgtyuck AOL post since 1998, perhaps those posts
were cancelled.

So taking 5 minutes and a IP Whois, it seems that the only real sockpuppet
candidates seems to be the Da Bear and the Kersplosh. Of course there are
millions of people in your general area but it is certainly odd that 2
people out of the entire planet choose to spend their entire day posting in
this newsgroup and seem to gang up on anyone that enters. And that odd
little suspicious 20-40 minute lag between your posts supporting one
another.

KERSPLOSH

May 30, 2003, 12:13:39 PM5/30/03
>Cerulian posts from a Tampa Bay

I can't find that one, can you show it?

Tsong-ka-pa

May 30, 2003, 12:18:00 PM5/30/03
"Tsong-ka-pa" <thereis...@tibet.com> wrote in message

I also just noticed that you claimed the newb poster and Neo are the same
person.
Newb posts from Nevada 216.166.71.244
Again, Neo posts from NJ.
For your reference, NJ and NV are not within 10 mile radius's of each other

Tsong-ka-pa

May 30, 2003, 12:29:27 PM5/30/03
You should be more careful with your posts. You are posting from a private
server and if this Kersplosh person ever learned any real skills, he could
cause you trouble in other ways. Instead this kersplosh is relegated to
spending his day searching google and misreading headers while accusing
everyone of being Sgt Yuck.

KERSPLOSH

May 30, 2003, 12:57:17 PM5/30/03

How convincing. ::yawn::

Tsong-ka-pa

May 30, 2003, 1:58:20 PM5/30/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

to anyone that has any knowledge, it is quite convincing. You are exposed

KERSPLOSH

May 30, 2003, 4:52:56 PM5/30/03

LOL! I am exposed? As what?

Tsong-ka-pa

May 30, 2003, 9:45:28 PM5/30/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

UPROARIOUS! You decided not to use Da Bear, I'm sure that Da Bear will have
an excuse such as a pressing issue that forced his busy day of posting in
this newsgroup to the side! You are not as clever as you like to think and
the world is not as stupid as you would like to think.
You are exposed, you have no knowledge and you jig is up.

KERSPLOSH

May 30, 2003, 11:16:10 PM5/30/03

Quit trying to hack into my computer, you phreak! There must be a thousand logs
from you!

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 4:42:05 AM5/31/03
>I downloaded the full headers to this group so I could figure out your
>reference, You assume that this SGT Yuck person is behind all of the other
>posts not made by you and your alter ego Da Bear. Let's look
>
>Da Bear and Kersplosh post from the same 10 mile radius in the same town.
>Proven by IP trace 67.123.203.202 of Da Bear and the server title(each
>server location on AOL can be traced locally) of Kersplosh'es AOL post
>
>I post from a Server in VA
>Neo posts from a server in NJ
>Sgt Yuck posts from a server in northwestern NY, about 120 miles from Neo's
>server
>From your stalking posts I gathered the names of of people you accuse of
>being Sgt Yuck
>Cerulian posts from a Tampa Bay AOL server
>Freakzilla posts from a Oklahoma AOL server
>Northeastohio posts from oddly enough a Northeast Ohio AOL server
>I saw no reference to a Sgtyuck AOL post since 1998, perhaps those posts
>were cancelled.

Whois;

_ht...@aol.com

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
Country: US
northe...@aol.com

Cerule...@aol.com

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
Country: US
jesusra...@aol.com

OrgName: America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 8619 Westwood Center Drive
Address: Suite 200
City: Vienna
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22182
Country: US
Tetsuji...@aol.com

wills...@aol.com

freakz...@aol.com

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
Country: US
thereis...@tibet.com

Oh, look.

And...

http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/

n...@theone.com

Oh, look.

lobby!ngtf-m01.news.aol.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!nntp1.roc.gblx.net!nntp.g
blx.net!nntp.gblx.net!news-out.visi.com!petbe.visi.com!news.maxwell.syr.ed
u!wn14feed!worldnet.att.net!bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net.POSTED!not-
for-mail

"This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via..."

And...

http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/

Delo...@AOL.com AND HamHandedHank <Sloppy...@Anytime.com>

CustName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
Address: 111 New South Road
City: Hicksville (Right near Buffalo!)
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US
RegDate: 2003-05-30
Updated: 2003-05-30

Who did I leave out?

Now quit trying to hack into my computer.

Bill

May 31, 2003, 4:46:26 AM5/31/03

"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> >to anyone that has any knowledge, it is quite convincing. You are exposed
>
> LOL! I am exposed? As what?

Will you PLEASE stop exposing yourself here! There are children around. :)

Bill

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 5:47:35 AM5/31/03

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 5:49:25 AM5/31/03

>"Tsong-ka-pa" <thereis...@tibet.com> wrote in

>thanks for the advice and concern.
>
>and great detective work on the daboom/kerspoosh issue.
>
>you are the man...

You are kissing you own rear-end! LOL!

>Subject: Re: Memo to Newbposter
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>From: Neweie Poster ew...@ewe.com
>Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 03:00:50 -0500

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 5:53:09 AM5/31/03

to anyone that has any knowledge, your explanation is ridiculous. You are good
at what you do though, I'll grant you that. It's an interesting skill to want
to cultivate, unless you want to run a lot of spam...

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 5:54:43 AM5/31/03
>You are exposed, you have no knowledge and you jig is up.

And what is it that you are threatening me with this time? More threats?

Tsong-ka-pa

May 31, 2003, 11:29:42 AM5/31/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Hack into your computer? Please post these ficticious logs. Please call your
local police authorities if someone is hacking into your computer. Please
post the proof.

Tsong-ka-pa

May 31, 2003, 11:30:38 AM5/31/03

> >You are exposed, you have no knowledge and you jig is up.
>
> And what is it that you are threatening me with this time? More threats?

How is stating that you are unintelligent and that your game of posting
under multiple names and accusing everyone else of doing the same a threat?

Tsong-ka-pa

May 31, 2003, 11:37:15 AM5/31/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Yes, I see, you don't know what you are talking about, a path is nothing.
Imbecile.
your reference is to a post made by Newbie. You check his IP address that is
in the headers 216.166.71.244
The IP address is NEVADA. You really are amusing for a sad pathetic idiot
that thinks that Sgt Yuck has giganews, AOL, and supernews accounts. That
would be a minimum of 70 bucks a month so he could post in this newsgroup.
And his long distance fees for calling these out of state servers must be
tremendous. Who would have thought he would go to such lengths to post in
this newsgroup.

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 11:47:41 AM5/31/03

Well, that got your attention! No, I will not post them - here. Now quit trying
to hack into my computer.

Tsong-ka-pa

May 31, 2003, 11:43:35 AM5/31/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Note to imbecile. AOL servers are indicated in the Message ID
<20030531044205...@mb-m17.aol.com>
Yours = southern California

> Oh, look.

> And...
>
> http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/

> n...@theone.com
>
> Oh, look.
>
> lobby!ngtf-m01.news.aol.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!nntp1.roc.gblx.net!nntp.g
> blx.net!nntp.gblx.net!news-out.visi.com!petbe.visi.com!news.maxwell.syr.ed
> u!wn14feed!worldnet.att.net!bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net.POSTED!not-
> for-mail
>
> "This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
> For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via..."

There is no IP range for a PATH. Hahahaha!!! you really have no knowledge at
all!

> And...
>
> http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/

> Delo...@AOL.com AND HamHandedHank <Sloppy...@Anytime.com>
>
> CustName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
> Address: 111 New South Road
> City: Hicksville (Right near Buffalo!)
> StateProv: NY
> PostalCode: 11801
> Country: US
> RegDate: 2003-05-30
> Updated: 2003-05-30

More people you claim are this Sgt Yuck person? Give it up, you are wrong
and need to be locked up, you are insane.

> Who did I leave out?
>
> Now quit trying to hack into my computer.

please post these logs you claim exist of someone hacking into your
computer. You are the poster child for loser paranoid delusions.

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 1:14:45 PM5/31/03

You have used this argument before, Sgt. Yuck, almost word for word. That alone
lacks any credibility and shows solidly that you are indeed him.

You say 216.166.71.244 is in Nevada, 216.166.71.244 is giganews.com, fer
crying out loud. Why would offer that as evidence?

Why would you lie about the price of Giganews, AOL, and Supernews accounts
unless you are hiding an agenda? Giganews and Supernews cost 7.95 a month, and
it is entirely possible that you keep signing up for the "30-Day RISK-FREE
Trial" over and over. It's been done.

Long distance fees for out of state servers? What are you using, TELNET? Get
real.

But it is certainly true that you have gone to great lengths to post in this
newsgroup under many guises. I can only hope that you stop harrassing me,
stalking me, and trying to hack into my computer. You are one a sick puppy.

You might have even been fun to talk to, if you were not trying to harrass me
and stalk me and trying to hack into my computer.

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 1:15:53 PM5/31/03

Give it up, Yuck. quit harrasing me. Quit stalking me. Stop trying to hack into
my computer. Stop making threats.

KERSPLOSH

May 31, 2003, 1:27:27 PM5/31/03

OK, if you say so. Why don't you provide a link that explains this?

Not to you! Why would I post them to you?

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data
>From: "Tsong-ka-pa" thereis...@tibet.com
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:43:35 -0400

Joe Lurker

May 31, 2003, 10:17:25 PM5/31/03

"Tsong-ka-pa" <thereis...@tibet.com> wrote in message

I'm just a lurker from Syracuse, N.Y. watching this AOL moron implode here.
Putting path from a usenet post header into a WHOIS look-up is about as
clueless as they come. Even a Web-Tv subscriber wouldn't do that.

Who knows what WHOIS look-up you are using anyways? Why don't you try
putting anymadeupna...@aol.com into it? I assure you, it will come
back with

anymadeupna...@aol.com

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
Country: US

> > And...
> >
> > http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/

> > Delo...@AOL.com AND HamHandedHank <Sloppy...@Anytime.com>
> >
> > CustName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
> > Address: 111 New South Road
> > City: Hicksville (Right near Buffalo!)

Amazing. Hicksville, right near Buffalo? I've traveled every square inch of
our Empire State, and I can assure you, Hicksville is on Long Island, 500
miles from Buffalo. Detroit, Michigan is closer to Buffalo than Hicksville,
N.Y.

And no, moron, I've never posted to usenet using this name. Frankly you're
just too damn crazy. Giving you a town of 200,000 people where I live is
scary enough. Get a life, freak.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:54:02 AM6/1/03

Which one? Are you talking about yourself, Yuck? How many posts from people
with false email addresses and "genuine concern" for your agenda are you going
to parade by us? What are we up to, 10? Who are you trying to impress? This NG
used to get one or two posts a week before you showed up, and they were both
from "DA BEAR." Do you really think anybody is reading this, much less falling
for your crap? As you know that "DA BEAR" and I are just about your only
readers here, did you think that we would at some point would believe you? That
you could get all the beans back in the jar?

Even the name, "Joe Lurker" in the header and the intro, "I'm just a lurker
from Syracuse, N.Y." is so lame. Like a comic book. It was never the headers
that were a dead give away, Yuck, it was your lame content. Your "disguise
thing" as you put it. You do things like give false prices for news services
(repeatedly) as evidence, and then give false information about where all of
these posts are coming from, and forget to mention that every one that can be
traced is from AOL! Nobody that was a stranger to this would not notice this or
fail to mention this, IF they went to all of the trouble to look it up, (which
they wouldn't) and IF they cared, (which they wouldn't) and IF they visited
this NG, which they don't! Nobody would believe your stories, especially the
part about somebody randomly reading this NG. Except for the brief stint from
a.f.h-s, nobody comes here! Don't you know what Occam's Razor is?

>Putting path from a usenet post header into a WHOIS look-up is about as
>clueless as they come.

I never put a path in WHOIS. What gave you that idea?

>Who knows what WHOIS look-up you are using anyways? Why don't you try
>putting anymadeupna...@aol.com

And yet earlier you were saying that you could pinpoint a region with just the
Message-ID. You never got back to me on that.

Who is the only man on usenet to say "anythingintheworld" on USENET as in
"anythingintheworld@***?" There is only one. What are the odds?

>Amazing. Hicksville, right near Buffalo? I've traveled every square inch of
>our Empire State, and I can assure you, Hicksville is on Long Island, 500
>miles from Buffalo. Detroit, Michigan is closer to Buffalo than Hicksville,
>N.Y.

That's true!
Total Distance: 455.62 miles
But you mentioned it!
Why would you even notice and talk about those few words in such detail if you
were a stranger?

>And no, moron, I've never posted to usenet using this name.

Wow, how many posts from people with false email addresses and "genuine
concern" for your agenda are you going to parade by us? What are we up to, 10?
What are the odds in a NG with little to no traffic, that all of the new
posters have all of these charateristics?

Very, very short career on USENET
only post in a.f.j-g (or 1 or 2 others)
post anonomysly
"genuine concern" for your agenda
amazingly similar content
Etc.

Frankly you're
>just too damn crazy. Giving you a town of 200,000 people where I live is
>scary enough. Get a life, freak.

You are the one stalking me. Over and over and over. You are the scary one.
Stop stalking me.

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data

pur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!small1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com!bo
rder1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!cyclone-sf.pbi.net!129.250.
175.17!pln-w!spln!dex!extra
>.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!enews3
>From: "Joe Lurker" noad...@no.spam.com.org
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:17:25 -0400

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:04:41 AM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

That is because they do not exist. You are again caught in a lie. What I am
waiting for is the response from your Da Bear persona, will it be today or
tomorrow?

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:06:53 AM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Please name any threat I have made and then contact you local police
authorities. Post these logs of someone attempting to hack you and then
contact your local police authorities. No threats have been made and no
hacking attempts have been made. You are a paranoid plebeian imbecile.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:13:41 AM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Imbecile, Anyone would make that argument. It is a logical reasonable
explanation that any non-paranoid imbecile would accept as proof.

> You say 216.166.71.244 is in Nevada, 216.166.71.244 is giganews.com, fer
> crying out loud. Why would offer that as evidence?

That is the IP address of the poster, you know nothing about headers or IP
addresses.

> Why would you lie about the price of Giganews, AOL, and Supernews accounts
> unless you are hiding an agenda? Giganews and Supernews cost 7.95 a month,
and
> it is entirely possible that you keep signing up for the "30-Day RISK-FREE
> Trial" over and over. It's been done.

So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?

> Long distance fees for out of state servers? What are you using, TELNET?
Get
> real.

Telnet? So he is paying for telnet? All this money being shelled out just to
twart you, the most intelligent poster ever in alt.fan.j-garofalo. You are
the victim of a conspiracy. Sad, very sad.

> But it is certainly true that you have gone to great lengths to post in
this
> newsgroup under many guises. I can only hope that you stop harrassing me,
> stalking me, and trying to hack into my computer. You are one a sick
puppy.

> You might have even been fun to talk to, if you were not trying to harrass
me
> and stalk me and trying to hack into my computer.

Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.
You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent hacking
attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:22:44 AM6/1/03
"Pete Moss" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 31 May 2003 13:14:45 -0400, KERSPLOSH wrote
> (in message <20030531131445...@mb-m15.aol.com>):

> > You have used this argument before, Sgt. Yuck, almost word for word.
That
> > alone
> > lacks any credibility and shows solidly that you are indeed him.
> >
> > You say 216.166.71.244 is in Nevada, 216.166.71.244 is giganews.com,
fer
> > crying out loud. Why would offer that as evidence?
>

> I'm no fan of KERSPLOSH, but I dislike stalkers. liars, and hacker
wannabees
> more. Note the name of the corp.
>
> Estimated location of address 216.166.71.244:
>
> Carson City Nevada, U.S, Lat 39.21N, Long 119.74 W
>
> Reference path: post scan "Yuck"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hits 17, 1 selected
>
> OrgName: Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
> OrgID: YOKU
> Address: 2533 N. Carson St.
> City: Carson City
> StateProv: NV
> PostalCode: 89706
> Country: US

Pete, I didn't want this stuff posted because that is a private server and
the Newbie guy could be harassed by Kersplosh if Kersplosh had any
real,knowledge. Kersplosh obviously has every minute of everyday to waste on
his paranoid fantasies and I didn't want to give him fuel for his lunacy.
And the similarity between Yuck and Yoku would be a coincidence, Yuck is not
in Nevada, he's in NY. And I doubt if he posts anymore because of the cyber
stalking from this Google loving kersplosh Sybil.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:23:37 AM6/1/03
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 7:00:50 -0400, Pete Moss wrote
> (in message <0001HW.BAFF5511...@news.earthlink.net>):
<snip>

Do you really think Kersplosh can understand one word of that?

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 9:29:54 AM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

finally and Outlook Express user! So I am Yuck and Joe Lurker is Yuck?
My version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
His version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Not the same and impossible to have different versions on the same computer.
Now mix it up in your would of paranoid fantasy and explain that one. Also
note that if the versions would have matched that approx 30 million other
people would have the same versions of each . The world is crying out for
you to come back to reality.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:01:24 PM6/1/03

But entirely possible to change that information in the header. You can copy
and paste anything you want almost anywhere in the header, but you know that
already.

>Now mix it up in your would of paranoid fantasy and explain that one. Also
>note that if the versions would have matched that approx 30 million other
>people would have the same versions of each . The world is crying out for
>you to come back to reality.

No, the world could care less about this conversation. Nobody cares but you,
Sgt. Yuck.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:06:39 PM6/1/03

You are squirming now.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:14:40 PM6/1/03
>On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 7:00:50 -0400, Pete Moss wrote
>(in message <0001HW.BAFF5511...@news.earthlink.net>):
>
>> 216.166.71.244
>
>Information for AS3900
>YOKUBAITIS / Yokubaitis Holding Corporation (website: www.texas.net,
>Complaints for all associated IP's ab...@texas.net) [more info...]
>    An average of 2.25 networks traversed to the Internet (3.55 in explicit
>paths traversed)
>    Control of approx 258,799 IP addresses (0.02%) in 17 groups [more
>info...]
>    Issuer of approx 4,343 IP addresses (1.68%)
>    9 peers total (0.03%) (2 leaves)
>Peers Neighbors
>ASN Name
>701 ALTERNET-AS
>3561 CWUSA
>4259 IOCOM
>6395 BROADWING
>7018 ATT-INTERNET4
>13993 MOTIVE-COMM
>20450 SANITORS05022001
>22183 NETSOLVEOPS
>22337 MCFA-NET

15 216.166.71.244 41.268 ms news-50.giganews.com [AS3900] Yokubaitis
Holding Corporation

Duh.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:15:22 PM6/1/03

Not as well as a spammer like you, Sgt. Yuck.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:15:55 PM6/1/03
> [...]
>
>> 216.166.71.244
>
>Report for AS3900
>
>Name
>
>YOKUBAITIS Yokubaitis Holding Corporation

>Whois Entry
>

>IANA has recorded AS3900 as originally allocated by ARIN
>
>RIRs have AS3900 whois information provided by ARIN
>whois -h whois.arin.net "a AS3900"

>OrgName: Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
>OrgID: YOKU
>Address: 2533 N. Carson St.
>City: Carson City
>StateProv: NV
>PostalCode: 89706
>Country: US
>
>ASNumber: 3900
>ASName: YOKUBAITIS
>ASHandle: AS3900
>Comment:
>RegDate: 2000-08-23
>Updated: 2000-08-23
>
>TechHandle: HOS606-ORG-ARIN
>TechName: Hostmaster
>TechPhone: +1-512-427-1668
>TechEmail: hostm...@texas.net
>
># ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2003-05-31 21:05
># Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

>AS Adjancency Report
>

>In the context of this report "Upstream" indicates that there is an adjacent
>AS that lines between the BGP table collection point (in this case at AS4637)
>
>as the specified AS. Similarly, "Downstream" referes to an adjacent AS that
>lies beyond the specified AS. This upstream / downstream categorisation is
>strictly a description relative topology, and should not be confused with
>provider / customer / peer inter-AS relationships.
>

>628 AS3900 YOKUBAITIS Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
> Adjacency: 6 Upstream: 2 Downstream: 4
> Upstream Adjacent AS list
> AS7018 ATT-INTERNET4 AT&T WorldNet Services
> AS6395 BROADWING Broadwing Communications Services, Inc.
> Downstream Adjacent AS list
> AS22337 MCFA-NET MCFA
> AS20450 SANITORS05022001 Sanitors Management and Finance
> AS4259 IOCOM IOCOM, LTD
> AS13993 MOTIVE-COMM MOTIVE COMMUNICATIONS,INC.

>Announced Prefixes
>

>Rank AS Type Originate Addr Space (pfx) Transit Addr space
>(pfx) Description
>528 AS3900 ORG+TRN Originate: 259328 /14.02 Transit: 17408
>/17.91 YOKUBAITIS Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
>
>Aggregation Suggestions
>
>This report does not take into account conditions local to each origin AS in
>terms of policy or traffic engineering requirements, so this is an
>approximate guideline as to aggregation possibilities.
>

> Rank AS AS Name Current Wthdw Aggte
>Annce Redctn %
> 2439 AS3900 YOKUBAITIS Yokubaitis Holding Corporatio 19 1 0
>
> 18 1 5.26%
>

>AS 3900: YOKUBAITIS Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
> Prefix (AS Path) Aggregation Action
>64.9.128.0/18 6395 3900
>64.9.133.0/24 1239 7018 3900
>130.164.0.0/16 6395 3900
>130.164.143.0/24 6395 3900 - Withdrawn - matching aggregate

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:17:53 PM6/1/03
>On Fri, 30 May 2003 16:52:56 -0400, KERSPLOSH wrote
>(in message <20030530165256...@mb-m15.aol.com>):

>> LOL! I am exposed? As what?
>
>Ker Bear, or Da SPLOSH.
>
>Your choice. :o)

Fine, if that's your story, run with it. ;-)

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:24:36 PM6/1/03

Why are you concerned about the logs made of the person that has attempted to
hack into my computer over and over and over? Why are you so concerned? I've
got them backed up a on a CD. I won't lose them, don't worry.

>What I am
>waiting for is the response from your Da Bear persona, will it be today or
>tomorrow?

Why don't you just send him an email? You already sent him a bunch of them,
according to him. He said that you said that you were "going to do something"
to me. What is with the threats and the stalking?

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 12:55:04 PM6/1/03

Really? Almost word for word? LOL!

>> You say 216.166.71.244 is in Nevada, 216.166.71.244 is giganews.com, fer
>> crying out loud. Why would offer that as evidence?
>
>That is the IP address of the poster, you know nothing about headers or IP
>addresses.

Yes, that's what it is. The IP address of the poster, 216.166.71.244 =
.giganews.com [AS3900] Yokubaitis Holding Corporation

>So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?

Not until I met you, Sgt. Yuck.

>> Why would you lie about the price of Giganews, AOL, and Supernews accounts
>> unless you are hiding an agenda? Giganews and Supernews cost 7.95 a month,
>and
>> it is entirely possible that you keep signing up for the "30-Day RISK-FREE
>> Trial" over and over. It's been done.
>
>So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?

Nope. Why don't you tell us about it.

>> Long distance fees for out of state servers? What are you using, TELNET?
>Get
>> real.
>
>Telnet? So he is paying for telnet? All this money being shelled out just to
>twart you, the most intelligent poster ever in alt.fan.j-garofalo. You are
>the victim of a conspiracy. Sad, very sad.

Why else would you need to pay Long distance fees? That is what you said.

>> But it is certainly true that you have gone to great lengths to post in
>this
>> newsgroup under many guises. I can only hope that you stop harrassing me,
>> stalking me, and trying to hack into my computer. You are one a sick
>puppy.
>>
>> You might have even been fun to talk to, if you were not trying to harrass
>me
>> and stalk me and trying to hack into my computer.
>

>Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.

You seem very curious about this. Why?

>You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent hacking
>attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.

Why don't you tell me, you seem very interested in the subject.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 2:31:02 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

You have made no logs because no suck hacking attempts have been made. There
have been no threats. please post ANY proof. You have none because nothing
has happened. You are a paranoid imbecile

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 2:33:31 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Do you even know what a spammer is? And please prove that I am this elusive
Sgt Yuck. let's see some hard evidence, or does it not exist since you are a
paranoid imbecile. Look! everyone is Sgt Yuck, Sgt Yuck is coming!1 ARGH!!!!
SGT YUCK HAS STOLEN MY BABY!!! SGT YUCK IS WHY I CANNOT GET A JOB!!! SGT
YUCK IS WHY NO WOMEN WILL EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!! DAMN YOU SGT YUCK!!!!
You are an imbecile

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 2:35:01 PM6/1/03

> You are squirming now.

We all see who has been caught lying. Post ANY of these hack attempt logs! I
dare you. They do not exist!!!! You are an imbecile.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 2:38:37 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
<snip>

> Yes, that's what it is. The IP address of the poster, 216.166.71.244 =
> .giganews.com [AS3900] Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
>
> >So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?
>
> Not until I met you, Sgt. Yuck.

I am not Sgt Yuck, but here you claim to use multiple accounts.

> >> Why would you lie about the price of Giganews, AOL, and Supernews
accounts
> >> unless you are hiding an agenda? Giganews and Supernews cost 7.95 a
month,
> >and
> >> it is entirely possible that you keep signing up for the "30-Day
RISK-FREE
> >> Trial" over and over. It's been done.
> >
> >So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?
>
> Nope. Why don't you tell us about it.

And here you claim you do not. Can you keep your story straight for 5
seconds?

> >> Long distance fees for out of state servers? What are you using,
TELNET?
> >Get
> >> real.
> >
> >Telnet? So he is paying for telnet? All this money being shelled out just
> >twart you, the most intelligent poster ever in alt.fan.j-garofalo. You
are
> >the victim of a conspiracy. Sad, very sad.
>
> Why else would you need to pay Long distance fees? That is what you said.

You are about the dumbest paranoid schitzo I have ever seen.

> >> But it is certainly true that you have gone to great lengths to post in
> >this
> >> newsgroup under many guises. I can only hope that you stop harrassing
me,
> >> stalking me, and trying to hack into my computer. You are one a sick
> >puppy.
> >>
> >> You might have even been fun to talk to, if you were not trying to
harrass
> >me
> >> and stalk me and trying to hack into my computer.
> >

> >Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.
>
> You seem very curious about this. Why?

because you have been caught in another lie and you are not even smart
enough to make-up fake logs to post because you know that I will check the
IP addresses you provide and prove them to be false.

> >You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent
hacking
> >attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.
>
> Why don't you tell me, you seem very interested in the subject.

You know nothing. You are a paranoid insane loser.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 2:41:51 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
<snip>

> >finally and Outlook Express user! So I am Yuck and Joe Lurker is Yuck?
> >My version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
> >His version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
> >
> >Not the same and impossible to have different versions on the same
computer.

> But entirely possible to change that information in the header. You can
copy
> and paste anything you want almost anywhere in the header, but you know
that
> already.

Ok, now you show yourself to be even MORE dumb than possible. You do
understand that headers are generated by Outlook and there is no changing
the header information other than name, organization and email address. The
rest of the header information is generated by the ISP and Newsserver. You
show yourself to be even more of an imbecile with each keystroke.

> >Now mix it up in your would of paranoid fantasy and explain that one.
Also
> >note that if the versions would have matched that approx 30 million other
> >people would have the same versions of each . The world is crying out for
> >you to come back to reality.
>
> No, the world could care less about this conversation. Nobody cares but
you,
> Sgt. Yuck.

Someone must really contact your local health and human services, you really
need to be locked up.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 3:25:26 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
><snip>
>> Yes, that's what it is. The IP address of the poster, 216.166.71.244 =
>> .giganews.com [AS3900] Yokubaitis Holding Corporation
>>
>> >So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?
>>
>> Not until I met you, Sgt. Yuck.
>

>I am not Sgt Yuck, but here you claim to use multiple accounts.

Sure, if you say so. ;-)

>accounts
>month,
>> >and
>RISK-FREE
>> >
>> >So you have experience in using multiple accounts to post on USENET?
>>
>> Nope. Why don't you tell us about it.
>
>And here you claim you do not. Can you keep your story straight for 5
>seconds?

Sure. Tells us why you lied about the prices of the news services listed above.

>TELNET?
>> >Get
>> >
>> >Telnet? So he is paying for telnet? All this money being shelled out just
>> >twart you, the most intelligent poster ever in alt.fan.j-garofalo. You
>are
>> >the victim of a conspiracy. Sad, very sad.
>>
>> Why else would you need to pay Long distance fees? That is what you said.
>
>You are about the dumbest paranoid schitzo I have ever seen.

So you have seen me? Are you staking me for real?

>> >this
>me,
>> >puppy.

>harrass
>> >me
>> >

>> >Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.
>>
>> You seem very curious about this. Why?
>
>because you have been caught in another lie and you are not even smart
>enough to make-up fake logs to post because you know that I will check the
>IP addresses you provide and prove them to be false.

Tell me how you would prove that an IP address was or was not you, say from an
AOL server?

>> >You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent
>hacking
>> >attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.
>>
>> Why don't you tell me, you seem very interested in the subject.
>
>You know nothing. You are a paranoid insane loser.

OK, whatever you say. Quit stalking me.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 3:43:00 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
><snip>
>> >finally and Outlook Express user! So I am Yuck and Joe Lurker is Yuck?
>> >My version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
>> >His version X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
>> >
>> >Not the same and impossible to have different versions on the same
>computer.
>>
>> But entirely possible to change that information in the header. You can
>copy
>> and paste anything you want almost anywhere in the header, but you know
>that
>> already.
>
>Ok, now you show yourself to be even MORE dumb than possible. You do
>understand that headers are generated by Outlook and there is no changing
>the header information other than name, organization and email address. The
>rest of the header information is generated by the ISP and Newsserver. You
>show yourself to be even more of an imbecile with each keystroke.

Then how do you do it Sgt. Yuck?

A quick Google shows that you, Sgt. Yuck, use at least the following;

As well as these services; newsguy, uunt.net, supernews.com, google, AOL, etc.
if not more. And that is just when you post as Sgt. Yuck.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 3:46:20 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
>> >"Pete Moss" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >Do you really think Kersplosh can understand one word of that?
>>
>> Not as well as a spammer like you, Sgt. Yuck.
>
>Do you even know what a spammer is? And please prove that I am this elusive
>Sgt Yuck.

I don't need to prove it to you. You already know that you are Sgt. Yuck, just
as I do.

>let's see some hard evidence, or does it not exist since you are a
>paranoid imbecile. Look! everyone is Sgt Yuck, Sgt Yuck is coming!1 ARGH!!!!
>SGT YUCK HAS STOLEN MY BABY!!! SGT YUCK IS WHY I CANNOT GET A JOB!!! SGT
>YUCK IS WHY NO WOMEN WILL EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!! DAMN YOU SGT YUCK!!!!
>You are an imbecile

Stop stalking me.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 3:47:18 PM6/1/03

You are frothing at the mouth, dude.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 4:02:27 PM6/1/03

> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> >> Not as well as a spammer like you, Sgt. Yuck.
> >
> >Do you even know what a spammer is? And please prove that I am this
elusive
> >Sgt Yuck.
>
> I don't need to prove it to you. You already know that you are Sgt. Yuck,
just
> as I do.

I know I am not Sgt yuck, I have no clue who he is and don't care. I do find
it sad that you are this crazy.

> >let's see some hard evidence, or does it not exist since you are a
> >paranoid imbecile. Look! everyone is Sgt Yuck, Sgt Yuck is coming!1
ARGH!!!!
> >SGT YUCK HAS STOLEN MY BABY!!! SGT YUCK IS WHY I CANNOT GET A JOB!!! SGT
> >YUCK IS WHY NO WOMEN WILL EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!! DAMN YOU SGT YUCK!!!!
> >You are an imbecile
>
> Stop stalking me.

No one is stalking you. If you died today, no one would care. Everyone would
continue living thier lives and your insane stalking posts and lies would go
unmissed. You are insignificant. Go out and live your life instead of
wasting it in here lying and being a imbecile. Put your energy away from
google and do something with your life.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 4:04:08 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

I am still waiting......<crickets chirping> looks like liarsplosh can't get
around his lies. Say whatever stupid crap you wish. until you post these
ficticious logs, you are a liar and completely insane.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 4:07:55 PM6/1/03

> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> ><snip>
> >> Yes, that's what it is. The IP address of the poster, 216.166.71.244 =
> >> .giganews.com [AS3900] Yokubaitis Holding Corporation

> >> Not until I met you, Sgt. Yuck.
> >

> >I am not Sgt Yuck, but here you claim to use multiple accounts.
>
> Sure, if you say so. ;-)

I say so and you are an lying imbecile

> >accounts
> >month,
> >RISK-FREE

> >> Nope. Why don't you tell us about it.
> >
> >And here you claim you do not. Can you keep your story straight for 5
> >seconds?
>
> Sure. Tells us why you lied about the prices of the news services listed
above.

lied? I don't know the prices, i said an estimate. it shows how much of a
loser with too much time on your hands that you are that you would go lookup
these prices. Now liar, let's see those logs. They don't exist, you are a
liar and a loser.

> >TELNET?

> >are
> >>
> >> Why else would you need to pay Long distance fees? That is what you
said.

> >You are about the dumbest paranoid schitzo I have ever seen.
>
> So you have seen me? Are you staking me for real?

I see your insanity in this newsgroup. You make me ill.

> >me,

> >harrass

> >> You seem very curious about this. Why?
> >
> >because you have been caught in another lie and you are not even smart
> >enough to make-up fake logs to post because you know that I will check
the
> >IP addresses you provide and prove them to be false.
>
> Tell me how you would prove that an IP address was or was not you, say
from an
> AOL server?

AOL does not list IP addressed in headers. Goodness you are stupid.

> >hacking
> >>
> >> Why don't you tell me, you seem very interested in the subject.
> >
> >You know nothing. You are a paranoid insane loser.
>
> OK, whatever you say. Quit stalking me.

no one cares about you. You are nothing. No one is stalking you. No one is
hacking you. You are crazy as hell. You belong in an insane asylum.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 4:09:53 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

maybe because these people are NOT SGT YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!0 Get it through
your insane paranoid pinhead that these people are not sgt yuck. Now post
those logs of those hacking attempts. You incredible lying paranoid insane
imbecile.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 1, 2003, 4:11:49 PM6/1/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

And let me reiterate, you waste too much time on google. There is no way
that you quickly searched google for those headers. I bet you really spend
20 hours a day searching google trying to find the elusive Sgt Yuck.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 5:57:06 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
>> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

>> >Do you even know what a spammer is? And please prove that I am this
>elusive
>> >Sgt Yuck.
>>
>> I don't need to prove it to you. You already know that you are Sgt. Yuck,
>just
>> as I do.
>
>I know I am not Sgt yuck, I have no clue who he is and don't care. I do find
>it sad that you are this crazy.

Then why do you defend him with such zeal?

>> >let's see some hard evidence, or does it not exist since you are a
>> >paranoid imbecile. Look! everyone is Sgt Yuck, Sgt Yuck is coming!1
>ARGH!!!!
>> >SGT YUCK HAS STOLEN MY BABY!!! SGT YUCK IS WHY I CANNOT GET A JOB!!! SGT
>> >YUCK IS WHY NO WOMEN WILL EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!! DAMN YOU SGT YUCK!!!!
>> >You are an imbecile
>>
>> Stop stalking me.
>
>No one is stalking you.

You are.

>If you died today, no one would care. Everyone would
>continue living thier lives and your insane stalking posts and lies would go
>unmissed. You are insignificant. Go out and live your life instead of
>wasting it in here lying and being a imbecile. Put your energy away from
>google and do something with your life.

Why do you dislike it when I use Google?

Quit stalking me.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 5:59:24 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
>> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

>> >We all see who has been caught lying. Post ANY of these hack attempt
>logs! I
>> >dare you. They do not exist!!!! You are an imbecile.
>>
>> You are frothing at the mouth, dude.
>

>I am still waiting......<crickets chirping>

LOL! That is my special line, JUST for Sgt. Yuck! How nice of you to remember.

> looks like liarsplosh can't get
>around his lies. Say whatever stupid crap you wish. until you post these
>ficticious logs, you are a liar and completely insane.

And once I post them you will deem me sane again? Why do you want the logs so
bad? Why don't you just hack them out of my computer?

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 6:03:36 PM6/1/03

I did not make them, a program on my computer made them.

>There
>have been no threats. please post ANY proof.

Well, I guess I can ask DA BEAR for the letter that you sent him stating that
you were going to "do something to me," but you have already made thereats even
in this present persona. And remember when JR said he was going to beat me up?

>You have none because nothing
>has happened.

Then you would have nothing to worry about.

>You are a paranoid imbecile

And yet you do seem worried...

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 6:10:21 PM6/1/03

Every one of those came from a post by Sgt. Yuck.

From: "SgtMorph" <SgtYu...@WalterBerry.org>

From: "SgtYuck" <SgtEee...@gross-me-out.org>

From: "SFC Yuck" <Sgt...@hotmail.com.allspammers>

From: "SFC Yuck" <Sgt...@hotmail.com.allspammers>

From: "Sgt. Yucky" <Ye...@none.no.thanks.com.invalid>

Here are some quotes;

---------------------------------
242.233.109.58 is a forgery. And obviously the time stamps don't match.
Fucking amatuer.
I'm nuking your website.
bogus reply to: address. anyone can forge this. Even a moron
with Outlook Express.

>Now post
>those logs of those hacking attempts.

Why would I show then to you?

You incredible lying paranoid insane
>imbecile.

Stop stalking me. Stop harassing me. Stop trying to hack into my computer.
Leave me alone.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 6:17:00 PM6/1/03
>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
>> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
>> ><snip>

>> >I am not Sgt Yuck, but here you claim to use multiple accounts.
>>
>> Sure, if you say so. ;-)
>
>I say so and you are an lying imbecile

OK, who? AOL and google is all I have used, and only as kersplosh of
kersploshinator. Funny how that Google acct went dead.

>> >accounts
>> >month,
>> >RISK-FREE

>> >And here you claim you do not. Can you keep your story straight for 5
>> >seconds?
>>
>> Sure. Tells us why you lied about the prices of the news services listed
>above.
>
>lied? I don't know the prices, i said an estimate. it shows how much of a
>loser with too much time on your hands that you are that you would go lookup
>these prices. Now liar, let's see those logs. They don't exist, you are a
>liar and a loser.

So you can recognize the software? I don't think so. If you are not on the
list, what are you worried about?

>> >TELNET?

>just
>> >are

>said.
>> >
>> >You are about the dumbest paranoid schitzo I have ever seen.
>>
>> So you have seen me? Are you staking me for real?
>
>I see your insanity in this newsgroup. You make me ill.

Then leave me alone. Please.

>in
>harrassing
>> >me,

>> >harrass

>> >because you have been caught in another lie and you are not even smart
>> >enough to make-up fake logs to post because you know that I will check
>the
>> >IP addresses you provide and prove them to be false.
>>
>> Tell me how you would prove that an IP address was or was not you, say
>from an
>> AOL server?
>
>AOL does not list IP addressed in headers. Goodness you are stupid.

No, but we are talking about logs, not posts to USENET. Hello?

Leave me alone. Go away. Stop stalking me.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 1, 2003, 6:18:03 PM6/1/03

So how do you, er ;-) Sgt. yuck do that? Just access to lots of computers, or
is it copy and paste?

Joe Lurker

Jun 1, 2003, 10:09:57 PM6/1/03
[snip rant]

Look buddy, I'm trying to help you here. I know a little bit about
this usenet thing. I used to post to it from a compuserve account with a 300
baud modem back when your email address was a 15 digit number, and Internet
Explorer didn't even exist. And all the articles would scroll down on my
screen 1 line at a time.

If you don't think the trolls don't know where "the hot ones" are,
you are sadly mistaken. And if you don't think there aren't hundreds of
thousands of people like me, who read usenet, but don't post (normally), you
are sadly mistaken as well.

And trust me, you are a "hot one". The nuttier you act, the more they will
come to get you. They already have. This guy doesn't post all over America
from 20 different identities and 10 different ISP's

This Mao Tse Tung guy may be a troll, but he knows exactly what he's talking
about. You don't know a traceroute from a ping, and you wouldn't know a IP
address, a 32 bit quantity normally expressed in dotted quad decimal form,
if it whacked you upside the head.

KILLFILE THE TROLLS.

Have a nice life. I'm outta here.

%%...@&&&.com

Jun 1, 2003, 11:37:35 PM6/1/03

Nice try but since you didn't address your comments to all of
KERSPLOSH's sockpuppets like KERSPLOSH and DA BEAR as well as all the
others, s/h/it has plausible deniability of being served notice. It
will continue to play its queer little paranoid/schizophrenic game of
talking to itself, and scream that it is being stalked when pointed
out. That is exactly how sad s/h/it's life is. There are trolls who
do it for a sense of humor. Then there are the proven mentally
retarded like s/h/it who don't know better. Don't waste truth on
them, just pity them.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 12:18:19 AM6/2/03
>On 31 May 2003 17:15:53 GMT, kers...@aol.comnojunk (KERSPLOSH)
>wrote:

>>>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

>>>How is stating that you are unintelligent and that your game of posting
>>>under multiple names and accusing everyone else of doing the same a threat?
>>
>>Give it up, Yuck. quit harrasing me. Quit stalking me. Stop trying to hack
>into
>>my computer. Stop making threats.
>
>What a pussy you are.

These brave words are brought to you by,... what is it?

%%%%@&&&.com?

Can I call you % for short?

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data
>From: %%%%@&&&.com
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 03:18:41 GMT

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 12:26:07 AM6/2/03
>On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 09:23:37 -0400, "Tsong-ka-pa"
><thereis...@tibet.com> wrote:
>
>>"Pete Moss" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 7:00:50 -0400, Pete Moss wrote
>>> (in message <0001HW.BAFF5511...@news.earthlink.net>):
>><snip>
>>
>>Do you really think Kersplosh can understand one word of that?
>>

>S/h/it is pretty retarded because it must use multiple sockpuppets
>like KERSPLOSH and DA BEAR. And notice how s/h/it shifts
>personalities from a manic/depressive to a paranoid schizophrenic when
>its ass gets caught lying. I figure s/h/it is a 15 year old girl
>because it sure is as stupid and hysterical as one. You know: "I'm
>right, your wrong" and then "whatever" when s/h/it gets caught.

I don't have the luxery of hiding behind a new header at the drop of a hat, nor
would I want to.

By the way, you never explained this,

A quick Google shows that you, Sgt. Yuck, use at least the following;

As well as these services; newsguy, uunt.net, supernews.com, google, AOL, etc.

Some quotes of Sgt. Yuck;

by smtp-gw-4.mail.yahoo.com with local; Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:07:26 -1000

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 12:27:01 AM6/2/03
>On 01 Jun 2003 21:59:24 GMT, kers...@aol.comnojunk (KERSPLOSH)

>wrote:
>
>>>"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

>>>logs! I

>>>I am still waiting......<crickets chirping>
>>
>>LOL! That is my special line, JUST for Sgt. Yuck! How nice of you to
>remember.
>>
>>> looks like liarsplosh can't get
>>>around his lies. Say whatever stupid crap you wish. until you post these
>>>ficticious logs, you are a liar and completely insane.
>>
>>And once I post them you will deem me sane again? Why do you want the logs
>so
>>bad? Why don't you just hack them out of my computer?
>
>The only logs you have are Lincoln logs.
>
>ROFLMAO

Whatever you say.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 12:43:20 AM6/2/03

Listen Yuck, I never said I know this stuff. You are the expert. I actually
could care less. But it is not you headers that give you away, at least not a
first, it is your content.

>KILLFILE THE TROLLS.
>
>Have a nice life. I'm outta here.

That is actually good advice.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:00:54 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
<snip>> >

> >You have made no logs because no suck hacking attempts have been made.
>
> I did not make them, a program on my computer made them.
>
> >There
> >have been no threats. please post ANY proof.
>
> Well, I guess I can ask DA BEAR for the letter that you sent him stating
that
> you were going to "do something to me," but you have already made thereats
even
> in this present persona. And remember when JR said he was going to beat me
up?

> >You have none because nothing
> >has happened.
>
> Then you would have nothing to worry about.
>
> >You are a paranoid imbecile
>
> And yet you do seem worried...

I wonder why Da Bear hasn't showed up? Is it because I said he would? I am
not worried about you and your lies. Please contact the police. As a matter
of fact if you claim this lie again, I will contact them for you. So please
say that again. I will gladly contact them and when they ask you about it,
they will lock you up for being insane.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:04:31 PM6/2/03

"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Please define stalking. I check here once or twice a day and I see an insane
imbecile that spends his entire day looking up farcicle data and making up
lies. You are a paranoid schitzo and you belong in a insane asylum.

> >If you died today, no one would care. Everyone would
> >continue living thier lives and your insane stalking posts and lies would
go
> >unmissed. You are insignificant. Go out and live your life instead of
> >wasting it in here lying and being a imbecile. Put your energy away from
> >google and do something with your life.
>
> Why do you dislike it when I use Google?
>
> Quit stalking me.

No one is stalking you. You are a insignificant loser with no life and no
excuse. You really need to be removed from the general populous. You are a
danger to yourself and quite possibly Janeane Garofalo.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:12:59 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

it seems that you are never going to get anything. First off, I am not this
%%%% guy and I am not this SGT Yuck guy. Not everyone does the same as you
with your Da Bear persona. Some people have lives and don't spend all day
and night on google searching for the eluzive SGT Yuck.
Those different outlook versions are a result of something called updates.
Please go spend another 20 hours and post the dates those posts were made.
You will see that they progressively get newer as the dates progress toward
the here and now. Those posts could not have been made on the same day
because you can only have one version of Outlook at a time on a computer.
Most people that use Windows get updates every few days and those updates
will change the version of outlook. So, now I have proven that all these
people thast you claim are SGT Yuck are at bare minimum hundreds of miles
away from each other and thatthe only 2 people that post in this newsgroup
that have servers within 10 miles of each other are you and Da Bear. Now
that is not proof that Da Bear is you but it sheds some light on the
situation and makes it very suspicious. Especially since Da Bear hasn't
showed up since that proof was posted. I cannot wait for the excuse. "I post
every 40 minutes after Kersplosh every day of the year and suddenly I was
wisked off to a unverifiable emergency caused by SGT Yuck"

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:15:57 PM6/2/03

> >"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> >logs! I
> >>
> >> You are frothing at the mouth, dude.
> >

> >I am still waiting......<crickets chirping>
>
> LOL! That is my special line, JUST for Sgt. Yuck! How nice of you to
remember.

I just read it on one of your last posts before I was called here to show
you that not everyone is Sgt Yuck

> > looks like liarsplosh can't get
> >around his lies. Say whatever stupid crap you wish. until you post these
> >ficticious logs, you are a liar and completely insane.
>
> And once I post them you will deem me sane again? Why do you want the logs
so
> bad? Why don't you just hack them out of my computer?

please prove me wrong and post these logs. If you are being hacked, which I
doubt, it's not coming from me, maybe it's Sgt Yuck. Either way, contact the
police and stop the insanity. 3 seconds of your ranting and the millions of
masturbated upon photos of Janeane Garofalo in your bedroom will alllow them
to lock you away forever.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:17:38 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

no one is stalking you. So now you say I have a AOL address? You are a loon.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:19:00 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

because I will call the police if you continue your lies. You need to be
locked up.

> You incredible lying paranoid insane
> >imbecile.
>
> Stop stalking me. Stop harassing me. Stop trying to hack into my computer.
> Leave me alone.

No one is harassing you, no one is stalking you, no one is hacking your
computer. You are insane, go check yourself into a insane asylum.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:19:59 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
<snip>> >And let me reiterate, you waste too much time on google. There is

no way
> >that you quickly searched google for those headers. I bet you really
spend
> >20 hours a day searching google trying to find the elusive Sgt Yuck.
>
> So how do you, er ;-) Sgt. yuck do that? Just access to lots of computers,
or
> is it copy and paste?

No, I have spent 20 minutes today on you, I will not spend anymore, you are
not worth it.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:21:56 PM6/2/03
"Joe Lurker" <noad...@no.spam.com.org> wrote in message

I am not a troll, I was asked to come in here and put a stop to this guy. I
posted correct data and he chooses to spin it into this elaborate paranoid
illusion that a conspiracy exists against him. He is trying to add a meaning
to his worthless life. He is really a sad pathetic fool.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 2, 2003, 3:23:08 PM6/2/03
"KERSPLOSH" <kers...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Now this guy is Yuck as well? He posts from NJ, so does Yuck have accounts
in all 50 states?

> >KILLFILE THE TROLLS.
> >
> >Have a nice life. I'm outta here.
>
> That is actually good advice.

please use your killfile, you are the troll here.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 7:32:07 PM6/2/03

Yes you are.

>Not everyone does the same as you
>with your Da Bear persona. Some people have lives and don't spend all day
>and night on google searching for the eluzive SGT Yuck.

But not you, you say, You are here, defending this Yuck person that you say
that you are not.

The man who said;

---------------------------------
242.233.109.58 is a forgery. And obviously the time stamps don't match. Fucking
amatuer.

Fuck you, asswipe, I know you're reading this. I'm nuking your website.

bogus reply to: address. anyone can forge this. Even a moron with Outlook
Express.

Oh, btw, that was me the last take. (just trying to load up some assholes box
with YUMMY SPAM by posting with his email address).

So he is a hacker, and he clearly changes identities often. Why are you
defending him? A man who has never posted anywhere else? And you even sound
just like Yuck.

>Those different outlook versions are a result of something called updates.
>Please go spend another 20 hours and post the dates those posts were made.
>You will see that they progressively get newer as the dates progress toward
>the here and now. Those posts could not have been made on the same day
>because you can only have one version of Outlook at a time on a computer.
>Most people that use Windows get updates every few days and those updates
>will change the version of outlook.

Really? but you can load several operating systems on to one hard drive, just
partition the drive. You know that. There must be many other ways as well,
including forgery. How can you say that this is evidence of anything? And if
you know so much about it, why have you researched it in the first place?

So, now I have proven that all these
>people thast you claim are SGT Yuck are at bare minimum hundreds of miles
>away from each other

No, you you haven't. Anybody can send a post and make it look like it came from
tokyo if they wanted to. Why do you try to make it sound like the location of
the server means something?

>and thatthe only 2 people that post in this newsgroup
>that have servers within 10 miles of each other are you and Da Bear.

Explain exactly how you know that I am in California. You were going to say,
and then you didn't.

>Now
>that is not proof that Da Bear is you but it sheds some light on the
>situation and makes it very suspicious. Especially since Da Bear hasn't
>showed up since that proof was posted. I cannot wait for the excuse. "I post
>every 40 minutes after Kersplosh every day of the year and suddenly I was
>wisked off to a unverifiable emergency caused by SGT Yuck"

Email him. You probably already have, you did before.

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data
>From: "Tsong-ka-pa" thereis...@tibet.com
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:12:59 -0400

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 7:37:34 PM6/2/03

By who?

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 7:38:43 PM6/2/03

Why do the logs from my firewall interest you so?

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 7:41:41 PM6/2/03

I though that you said that somebody sent you? Who sent you?

>> >If you died today, no one would care. Everyone would
>> >continue living thier lives and your insane stalking posts and lies would
>go
>> >unmissed. You are insignificant. Go out and live your life instead of
>> >wasting it in here lying and being a imbecile. Put your energy away from
>> >google and do something with your life.
>>
>> Why do you dislike it when I use Google?
>>
>> Quit stalking me.
>
>No one is stalking you.

You are.

>You are a insignificant loser with no life and no
>excuse. You really need to be removed from the general populous. You are a
>danger to yourself and quite possibly Janeane Garofalo.

Do you line your hat with tin foil? Is that it? Do you talk about the CIA a
lot?

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data

>From: "Tsong-ka-pa" thereis...@tibet.com
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo

>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:04:31 -0400

KERSPLOSH

Jun 2, 2003, 10:58:46 PM6/2/03

Why don't you just go away entirely and stop harassing me? You said somebody
sent you - Who?

Jun 3, 2003, 4:53:48 AM6/3/03
"Tsong-ka-pa" <thereis...@tibet.com> wrote in message news:<vdn8uae...@corp.supernews.com>...

Who told us to do that again? I forget.

> posted correct data and he chooses to spin it into this elaborate paranoid
> illusion that a conspiracy exists against him. He is trying to add a meaning
> to his worthless life.

Yeah! And only I am allowed to try to add meaning to my worthless
life! No, wait, I mean my worthless life has added meaning due to
puppets! No, I mean that I try to add meaning to the worthless lives
of my Puppets! No, No, I mean...Oh, never mind!

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 3, 2003, 11:01:10 AM6/3/03
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:00:54 -0400, Tsong-ka-pa wrote
> (in message <vdn7mt...@corp.supernews.com>):

> > I wonder why Da Bear hasn't showed up? Is it because I said he would? I
am
> > not worried about you and your lies. Please contact the police. As a
matter
> > of fact if you claim this lie again, I will contact them for you. So
please
> > say that again. I will gladly contact them and when they ask you about
it,
> > they will lock you up for being insane.
>
> Dude, do you read your own tripe? You long ago past savy internet guy
messing
> with a turd. Get some help!

Dude, I spent a total of 4 days arguing with that lunatic. I am ending it
today when I contact Janeane Garofalo's agent and let him look at these
obsessed fans. People like this are the ones that end up killing the
celebrity to prove their love. And no one can say that Kersplosh does not
qualify as obsessed.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 3, 2003, 11:04:46 AM6/3/03

"Sgt. Yucky SgtYucky@I_am_just_fake_a_puppet-not_real_puppet!.invalid.com
wrote in message news:433b4828.03060...@posting.google.com...
<snip> >

> > Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.
> > You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent
hacking
> > attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.
>
> Yeah! (Psst! thereisnospoon-dude, why do we want to look at his log
again?)

Because you lied about someone hacking you and you just figured out today
that you use a firewall to prevent hacking attempts. That log would not
contain anything traceable to you, it would contain information on the
hacker. You do not know how to even makeup this data so you wont post it.

Tsong-ka-pa

Jun 3, 2003, 11:06:31 AM6/3/03
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:21:56 -0400, Tsong-ka-pa wrote
> (in message <vdn8uae...@corp.supernews.com>):

> > I am not a troll,
>
> Yes you are, be proud of it. It's the insane troll part that is something
> hide. :o)

> > I was asked to come in here and put a stop to this guy.
>
> If no one else hears the voices, they don't count. Just ignore them. :o)

> > I posted correct data and he chooses to spin it into this elaborate
paranoid
> > illusion that a conspiracy exists against him. He is trying to add a
meaning
> > to his worthless life. He is really a sad pathetic fool.
>
> Could be that he is all you say, but I judge you to be in need of real
help.
> He is just an internet dilettante (that you say does not matter to you),
and
> yet here you are day in, day out, different names, stalking and talking
> weird. :o)
>
> For some reason you want to appear superior to a guy you say does not
matter
> to you. insane much? :o)

I want to appear as nothing more than a voice of reason, now go back to
trolling the Howard Stern newsgroup. You know nothing of what is going on
here. I am really not Sgt Yuck and neither are the other posters in this
group. Kersplosh is insane.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 4, 2003, 3:27:15 AM6/4/03

>"Sgt. Yucky SgtYucky@I_am_just_fake_a_puppet-not_real_puppet!.invalid.com
>wrote in message news:433b4828.03060...@posting.google.com...
><snip> >
>> > Post any threats and the logs of these hack attempts.
>> > You know, I really doubt that you even know what you use to prevent
>hacking
>> > attempts or what program would log a hack attempt.
>>
>> Yeah! (Psst! thereisnospoon-dude, why do we want to look at his log
>again?)
>
>Because you lied about someone hacking you

Some one was trying to hack into Sgt. Yucky as well? Sgt. Yucky, are they all
from the same ISP?

>That log would not
>contain anything traceable to you, it would contain information on the
>hacker.

How do you know? Have you have seen them? You must have hacked into my computer
to see them!

>You do not know how to even makeup this data so you wont post it.

Does the data need mascara or lipstick or something to be seen in public? is
that what you are saying?

KERSPLOSH

Jun 4, 2003, 3:35:06 AM6/4/03
>On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:06:31 -0400, Tsong-ka-pa wrote
>(in message <vdpebii...@corp.supernews.com>):

>> You know nothing of what is going on
>> here.
>
>Sure I do, I know every name you use in both groups. :o)

Tell us all about it!

>I also know that your łI was gone but now Iąm back˛ story has more holes in
>it then Swiss Cheese. :o)

Yes, Sgt. Yuck never really goes away, he just changes headers!

>I also know that you claim to have an imaginary group of friends watching a
>person that you say does not matter and they are joining you in declaring the
>
>guy that does not matter insane. :o)
>
>I know every insane speech you write here addressed to imaginary people that
>agree with you is looking pretty pathetic and desperate. :o)

Yep!

KERSPLOSH

Jun 4, 2003, 3:37:36 AM6/4/03
>On 02 Jun 2003 04:18:19 GMT, kers...@aol.comnojunk (KERSPLOSH)
>wrote:

>threats?

>threat?

>>>into

>>>What a pussy you are.
>>
>>These brave words are brought to you by,... what is it?
>>
>>%%%%@&&&.com?
>>
>>Can I call you % for short?
>
>Fresh.

OK, how about Mr. &?

>>>Subject: Re: Interesting Data
>>>From: %%%%@&&&.com
>>>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo
>>>Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 03:18:41 GMT

>Subject: Re: Interesting Data

blx.net!nntp.gblx.net!priapus.visi.com!news-out.visi.com!petbe.visi.com!dc
a1-feed2.news.algx.net!allegiance!news.stealth.net
>news.stealth.net!news.stealth.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!wn14feed!worldnet.
att.net!bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net.POSTED!not-for-mail
>From: N...@TheOne.com
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo

>Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:34:22 GMT

KERSPLOSH

Jun 4, 2003, 4:18:35 AM6/4/03

compare to;

I have never seen any poster so genuinely insane since I turned Omar in for
stalking Jeri Ryan several years ago. I think someone should contact Janeane
Garofalo's security agency and make sure they are aware of this Kersplosh
person.
From: Hubcap Diamond Star Halo (spamme...@spammersmustdie.org)

Even Mayor Tommy thinks that you should get new material.

KERSPLOSH

Jun 4, 2003, 4:37:13 AM6/4/03

ROTFLMAO!

Dan Ehrlich

Sep 27, 2020, 4:47:58 AM9/27/20
Attention Chinese spies from Data Foundry / Giganews , we think what you have done is impressive, but now it is time to reflect and seek peace and atonement. We'll speak again :)

Hope the reactor is running smoothly and all :):)