i was hacked

Transition Zone

Jul 23, 2011, 11:22:09 AM7/23/11
Where is the hacker who bragged that I "chickened out" in alt.tv.the-
west-wing. It was right after I left 13101 Brandywine Rd, to post
from an
alternate site, like 9601 Capital Ln in Upper Marlboro, also in
Maryland.

At the time, their Governor was Gov. Ehrlich who had state police on
the payroll spying. Three of the largest US phone companies were into
domestic spying for Bush. I see Fox's News Corp was into it, too.
Too bad everyone had their cell phones turned on while sitting at
computers hacking into other ones.

Fess up. No one escapes the independent investigation.