Ivor Cutler - RIP

Paul Webster

Mar 7, 2006, 3:06:21 AM3/7/06
Sadly Ivor Cutler died on 3rd March 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivor_Cutler

This quiet corner of the Internet will get even quieter.

--
Rgds
Paul Webster

Malcolm Burns

Mar 7, 2006, 8:19:24 AM3/7/06
It's very quiet. I like this corner of the internet like that. The only
sound is my tear dropping on my red plastic sandal.

malky

"Paul Webster" <paul.w...@spidersweb.spammenot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:bifq025bh7ti5rrd6...@4ax.com...

Mar 7, 2006, 1:11:56 PM3/7/06
"Paul Webster" <paul.w...@spidersweb.spammenot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:bifq025bh7ti5rrd6...@4ax.com...

Hi ....never been in this quiet corner of usenet before.... any ideas where
I might download any of the late I.C.'s recordings? No dedicated newsgroup
in the .mp3 family and Kaazza always draws a blank search. Any info or
suggestions appreciated. I've managed to source a couple of little I.C.
pieces over the years and might post these if I can find the appropriate
group....Keith

Rasman99

Mar 7, 2006, 6:46:28 PM3/7/06
Sshhhhhhh I can hear moth

"Paul Webster" <paul.w...@spidersweb.spammenot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:bifq025bh7ti5rrd6...@4ax.com...

us...@domain.invalid

Mar 7, 2006, 9:13:39 PM3/7/06
You can get a few IC CD's from fopp for only £5

Stuart Levy

Mar 8, 2006, 6:58:53 PM3/8/06
On 2006-03-07, k <posei...@madasafish.com> wrote:
> "Paul Webster" <paul.w...@spidersweb.spammenot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:bifq025bh7ti5rrd6...@4ax.com...

> Hi ....never been in this quiet corner of usenet before.... any ideas where

> I might download any of the late I.C.'s recordings? No dedicated newsgroup
> in the .mp3 family and Kaazza always draws a blank search. Any info or
> suggestions appreciated. I've managed to source a couple of little I.C.
> pieces over the years and might post these if I can find the appropriate
> group....Keith

Yes, there is a yahoo group for him, with a number of recordings
(live Peel sessions, variants of album tracks, etc.) in its files:

Apache

Mar 26, 2006, 4:40:56 PM3/26/06

Paul Webster wrote:

Just popped by to pay my respects.