$$$Turn Five Dollars into hundreds$$$

Richard Mahoney

Sep 12, 2002, 7:06:56 PM9/12/02
Go f*ck yourself.
RM.

"Bob" <nuuc...@mtsckuyc.com> wrote in message
news:alaidb$376$15...@bob.news.rcn.net...
> THIS SYSTEM WORKS! NOT A SCAM...READ THE TEXT!
> This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the wealth of
the world.! This works so well that all of my friends are trying it!

> Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life. If you want
to know how to make thousands of dollars quickly, and legally with NO CATCH,
then keep reading.

> The internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4 months.
>
> Think about it. You see those 'Make Money Fast' postings more and more.
>
> That's because it WORKS! So I thought, all those new users might make it
work. And I decided to try it out, a few months ago. Besides, what's $5.00
and a little effort on your behalf!! Everyone was calling it a scam, but
there are so many new users from AOL, NETCOM, etc., that they will join in
and make it work for you.

> Well, two weeks after my initial posting of this article, I began
receiving an unprecedented amount of dollars in the mail. I could not
believe my eyes. Not just a little, I mean BIG BUCKS! At first only a few
hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then the system
exploded into thousands of dollars. By the end of the fourth week, I had
received almost $47,000.00. It came from all over the world,
Holland,Germany, England,Australia,Italy,Russia,India,Bangkok etc.

> STEP ONE
>
> Invest only $5 by writing your name and address on five separatesheets of
paper along with the words: " PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In this
way you are not just sending a dollar bill to someone, you are paying for a
legitimate service.) Also on each of the sheets of paper indicate the number
of the person. Fold a $1 bill inside each piece of paper with your name and
address on it. Ensure that when the dollar is folded in between the paper
and it is held up to light...THE DOLLAR SHOULD NOT BE VISIBLE! Mail 5 of
these letters to the following 5 addresses:

> (Only U.S. Dollar Bills should be used,so as to maintain uniformity in the
system)

> 1) Jesse Johnson
> 120s 100w
> Mt. Pleasant, UT 84647
> USA
>
> 2) Adam Lui
> 775 Brooklyn Ave.
> Oakland, CA 94606
> USA
>
> 3) Tobias Ritesman
> P.O. box 2844
> Iowa city, IA 52244
> USA
>
> 4) Sam Billings
> 35 Hillview Rd, Birdlings Flat
> Christchurch
> New Zealand
>
> 5) Alex Colon
> 22380 Gough Ter.
> Great Mills, Maryland 20634
> USA
>
> Step2
>
> Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.This
way , #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as the fifth one on the list
( the last one).

> STEP 3:
>
> Post the article to at least 300 newsgroups. There are at least19000
newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as
you can. Remember, the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your
audience and cash flow from all these subscribers. Also send this article to
as many people you know.

> STEP 4:
>
> You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
> returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new and awesome in
its size. There is no way you can lose. This is a service. This is perfectly
legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
postal lottery laws.

> Now here is how and why the system works:
> Ok... When you send your $1 to each of the addresses above, they will put
YOUR address on their list which looks like the one up there. After they put
your address on the list, they help you spread out this article. Those five
people will make your money multiply faster and easier.

> When you see your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest
posting and start all over again.

> The end result depends largely on you.You must follow through and repost
this article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the
more cash ends up in your mail box. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!

> So that's it. Pretty simple sounding working concept, don't you think?
>
> But believe me, this really works. There are millions of people surfing
the net every day, all day, all over the world. And 100,000 new subscribers
every day eager to access your newsgroup. You know that, because you have
read the facts in the newspaper and seen for yourself on TV. So, my dear
little 'fortune seeker,' read carefully the instructions and play fair and
square with your endeavors. Remember, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE OUT WHAT YOU PUT
IN!! That's the key to success in any venture. Print these pages out NOW so
that you may refer to this article at a later date. Try to keep an eye on
all the postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know
where your name should be.

> If you're really not sure or still hesitant if this is for real,
> then I suggest don't do it. But please print this article and pass it
along to someone who really needs the bucks, and just see for yourself how
remarkably well this works.

> REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC
IDEA TO MAKE BIG BUCKS!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
BE MORE THAN GENEROUSLY REWARDED

> Here are some letters of successful people who participated in this
system:

> To Whom It May Concern:
> About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form. I
ignored it. I received about five more ofthe same letter within the next two
weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and
dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick
and could not possibly work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this
same letter posted on
> a local bulletion board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try
with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people
were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to part with Five
dollars. But,I buy lottery tickets weekly in my province and have nothing to
show for it but ticket stubs. This week I decided to look at this as my
weekly lottery purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out one dollar
in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't recieve anything in the
mail.The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I
can't say I received $50,000, but it was definitely well over $25,000! For
the first time in ten years, I got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it
didn't take me long to go through my earnings so I am using this excellent
money opportunity once again.
> Good Luck,
> Charles Kust St Agathe Que.
>
> Another letter:
> I tried a similar program in which the cost was $5.00 per response. In
that one the return was about 3%.
> Since I did not have a modem I sent out letters regular mail.
> I created mailing labels with Appleworks and printed the labels on
pressure sensitive tape. The first mailing that I used the $1.00 dollar per
reponse approach I started to get return mail in just over one week! I sent
out 200 letters instead of 100 that is required if you use the mail instead
of the bulletion boards. Additionally, I included as many friends,
relatives, classmates, that I could think of in order to encourage their
participation if they happened to recognize my name, so my percentage of
gain was higher. I am trying again with 500 letters to see if I surpass the
$141,000
> of the last time. You just won't beleive it until you try.
> Best Wishes,
> Mark Garner Dallas Texas
>
> Additional Notes: This system works equally well if mailed
> out manually. Mind you it takes more effort to hand address the envelopes
and the cost goes up proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes. You
must also photo copy the instructions, cross out the name in number one
position, write in your name in the number ten slot and change the
> rest of the numbers accordinly. (It might be neater to use white out or
paste over the names.) In order to achieve the same resultsyou must send out
the $1.00 dollar to the first five names and then send out another 100
letters with copies of the program enclosed. It has been suggested not to
put a return address on the outside of the envelope in order to encourage
the recipient to open it. The return will
> approxiamate that then received from the posts listed on the bulletin
boards.It is only 5 dollars, that will land you on 5 lists in areas you may
not reach with your own method.

> Another letter:
> I was working the grave yard night shift at the hospital administration
office and was bored to tears. I saw this letter laying on my desk from the
previous shift. I had nothing better to do so I figured, Why not? I ran
offover 100 copies on the office copier. I found some blank envelopes in a
desk
> drawer and began to hand write the addresses from the telephone book. I
borrowed the postage meter and stamped the envelopes. Carefully I stuffed
the envelopes not forgetting to put in the five one dollar bills to the
first five names. I put the entire lot in the mailbag. Total time from start
to finish was three and one half hours which included several short stops to
answer the telephone and fill out an admission slip. Total cost to me $5.00
dollars. Fourty two days later I gave notice to my employer and I will never
have to work the night shift again.
> Peggy Lou G.
> Scottsdale ArizonaPS.
>
> I made a nice size donation to the hospital building fund. I
> figured it was the least I could do for the use ofthe postage and office
supplies.

> To all who are reading this:
> I am Steve Hudek from S & J Enterprises. My business is unsure about this,
but we don't feel it will be to risky, considering it is only a $5.00
donation or someone's mailing list. If you are honest, and do what you are
supposed
> to do, a great response will come soon. TRY IT!
>
> -Steve Hudek Howell, NJ
>

> P.S. If you try to deceive people by posting the messages with your name
in the list and not sending the bucks to the people already included, you
will not get much. I know someone who did this and only got nothing. Then he
sent the 5 bills and was added to their lists. In 4 - 5 weeks, he had in
excess of $10,000.

> P.S.S If you think this is Too Good To Be True then your wrong. IT DOES
WORK. So just give it a try =) SEND THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, BUT
ONLY ADD YOUR NAME OR IT WONT WORK! TRUST ME! AND EMAIL THIS TO ALL YOUR
FRIENDS...AND HAVE THEM DO THE SAME!!! POST IT EVERY WHERE!!!!

Eva00ProtoType ł (for Celda)

Sep 12, 2002, 7:08:13 PM9/12/02
Stavo sviluppando l'A.T. Field alla massima potenza quando Richard Mahoney
scrisse:

> Go f*ck yourself.

lol

Quoti di merda, lo sai?

E cmq quelle che arrivano a me sono di 30k ;_;

--
Io non sono di certo un ladro, ladro sarai tu che hai i soldi per
comprare giochi originali

scactus

Sep 12, 2002, 7:08:16 PM9/12/02
me too

scactus

Sep 12, 2002, 7:12:01 PM9/12/02
On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:11:11 GMT, "Maya The Deadly Nightshade®" wrote:

>Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:
>

>darko

?

Maya The Deadly Nightshade®

Sep 12, 2002, 7:11:11 PM9/12/02
Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:

darko

--
Afiad: composizione attuale - 50% amore...50%morte

Maya The Deadly Nightshade®

Sep 12, 2002, 7:13:25 PM9/12/02
Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:

>> darko
>
> ?

quoti come lui

scactus

Sep 12, 2002, 7:14:38 PM9/12/02
On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:13:25 GMT, "Maya The Deadly Nightshade®" wrote:

>Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:
>
>>> darko
>>
>> ?
>
>quoti come lui

aggiungere "me too" quotando male è un classico di usenet. io ne facevo
la parodia ^^

Maya The Deadly Nightshade®

Sep 12, 2002, 7:18:24 PM9/12/02
Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:

>>> ?
>>
>> quoti come lui
>
> aggiungere "me too" quotando male è un classico di usenet. io ne
> facevo la parodia ^^

qui non facciamo così
stop

scactus

Sep 12, 2002, 7:21:24 PM9/12/02
On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:18:24 GMT, "Maya The Deadly Nightshade®" wrote:

>Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:

>>> quoti come lui
>>
>> aggiungere "me too" quotando male è un classico di usenet. io ne
>> facevo la parodia ^^
>
>qui non facciamo così
>stop

scusa, mia Padrona ^^

Richard Mahoney

Sep 13, 2002, 4:36:14 AM9/13/02
Hmm....wonder what you're on about.
RM.

"scactus" <xgvsg...@inwind.it.invalid> wrote in message

> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:18:24 GMT, "Maya The Deadly NightshadeŽ" wrote:
>
> >Mentre espandevo la mia essenza di Niubba vidi scactus che diceva:

> >> aggiungere "me too" quotando male č un classico di usenet. io ne
> >> facevo la parodia ^^
> >
> >qui non facciamo cosě

Lupin85©

Sep 13, 2002, 8:52:33 AM9/13/02