Sergeant Lewis is now a trimaran.

ctopham

Feb 10, 2002, 11:18:11 PM2/10/02
My dad named his boat after the popular PBS Mystery character.

www.sergeantlewis.com

oh yeah, he built it by himself, and it only took ten years.

@van-der-woude-00.myweb.nl H. van der Woude

Feb 12, 2002, 3:30:42 AM2/12/02
Congratulations!
Your dad must be pretty proud of himself, and he has reason to be!

But why did he name the boat after sergeant Lewis, I mean why him, and not Morse, or Super-Intendant Strange?

Herman van der Woude
mailto: herman @ van-der-woude-00.myweb.nl
spaces added to avoid SPAM/spaties toegevoegd om SPAM te vermijden)
http://www.van-der-woude-00.myweb.nl

"ctopham" <nu...@directvinternet.com> schreef in bericht news:3c6745ec$1...@nopics.sjc...

Richard Butler

Feb 13, 2002, 11:10:43 AM2/13/02
In message <a4ajrk$106$1...@cyan.nl.gxn.net>
"H. van der Woude" <herman @ van-der-woude-00.myweb.nl> posted:

> Congratulations!
> Your dad must be pretty proud of himself, and he has reason to be!
>
> But why did he name the boat after sergeant Lewis, I mean why him, and not Morse, or Super-Intendant Strange?

I agree with Herman, that looks like a very fine vessal.

Well done!

--
Richard James C. Butler @ Home
<richard...@eircom.net> -|- <http://homepage.eircom.net/~lrtc>
| \ \_/ (_) (_) \_/ | <www.rougoi.riscos.org.uk> -|- <rou...@eircom.net>

simonj...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 11:30:21 PM1/6/15
Hi great effort to build any boat let alone one that big.
I believe the boat is or was for sale,is this so?
I am looking to buy a tri
Thanks
Simon
Brisbane