Laurence Fox gives up acting - so it really *is* the end of the Lewis and Hathaway partnership

NY

Oct 19, 2015, 2:14:22 PM10/19/15
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/billie-pipers-hubby-laurence-fox-6649635

"Billie Piper's hubby Laurence Fox quits successful TV career to pursue
music dream

Fox, 37, played detective James Hathaway in hit drama Lewis for nine years
but feels like he needs a break to pursue his music dream.

“I’ve done a lot of years of that job and I feel more like a policeman than
I do an actor," he told The Sun.

“I feel like I need a bit of time away. I love acting, I just don’t feel
inspired to do it right now."

Shame: just when he was learning how to speak more clearly without mumbling
his lines...