Endeavour Series 3 - filming begins

NY

Apr 11, 2015, 10:13:42 AM4/11/15
http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news/12884438.Morse_prequel_Endeavour_back_in_the_city_for_filming/

Notice that Roger Allam is not listed as one of the actors who "will all
return to their roles" which hints at Thursday's fate at the end of Series 2
:-(

Herman van der Woude

Apr 11, 2015, 2:00:42 PM4/11/15
NY schreef op 11-4-2015 het volgende:
I really, really don't know, so my speculation is as good, or as bad as
anyone else could speculate, but if the producers would have put down
Roger Allam's name on the actors list, we would have had a clue, some
clue. Now by not mentioning his name, we all are inclined to think,
"Ah, poor Fred Thursday, he didn't make it." Another clue, yes, and a
very bad one indeed. But perhaps now we might be in for a huge
surprise! I dunno! As I started typing, I really, really don't know...

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Cheers!

NY

Apr 11, 2015, 3:20:28 PM4/11/15
"Herman van der Woude" <hvdw...@holland.nl.invalid> wrote in message
A very good point: if they mention Roger Allam's name it confirms that he
definitely *is* in the next series and that Thursday *did* survive. By not
mentioning his name we don't know one way or the other, and are kept
guessing.

I'll have to go back and watch the last few minutes of the final episode of
Series 2 to remind myself why Endeavour is now in jail.