Very last (?) episode of Lewis next Monday

NY

Feb 6, 2013, 5:48:37 AM2/6/13
The second part of the very last story of Lewis, "Intelligent Design", will
be shown next Monday at 21:00 on ITV1. Let's hope they give Lewis, Hathaway,
Hobson and Innocent a good send-off and there are plenty of Morse
references. In the past two stories I've noticed lists of crew disguised as
part of the story: cameramen and continuity woman as a list of volunteers at
the riding stable in the first story and continuity and sound crew as list
of bodies to be cremated in the second story. And it was no coincidence that
in last week's story the car that ran a victim over was a Jaguar Mark II -
but not 248 RPA!

And then we've got Endeavour to look forward to later this year...