Hudson/Xena Merchandise

1 view

tvmerch.com

Jun 17, 2007, 11:58:03 PM6/17/07
New Items Just IN.

1. Xena Dark Xena Comic #2

2. Lucy Lawless In Concert DVD

3. 2007 Convention DVD

http://www.xenastore.com

For the best prices and selection on OFFICIALLY Licensed
XENA Merchandise,including but not limited to, Shirts,
Hats, Mugs, Jackets, Photos, Scripts, Dolls, Posters,
Watches, CD-ROMS, Jewelry, Comics, Magazines and much much
more. We will beat any price!!! We also offer FREE SHIPPING
in the US on orders of $150.00.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check and Money Order
accepted. We also take checks on-line which eliminates the
need for mailing a check. Give us a look. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!
98% of our orders ship within 24 hours!!! We also offer a 30 Day,
No Questions asked Money Back Guarantee. Remember, while the
others are holding your orders for 4, 6 and even 8 weeks, we
are shipping within 24 hours. 98% of our Xena Merchandise IS
IN STOCK AT ALL TIMES! We have what you want at the price you
want to pay in the quickest time possible! If you see something
at another store for a lower price let us know and we match the
price!!! It's that simple. We offer the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE,
FASTEST TURNAROUND & BEST PRICES in the business.

We also offer a secure server for secure transactions.

http://www.xenashop.com