Re: Please help

Ra

Aug 16, 2006, 8:41:20 PM8/16/06

"Ray" wrote

> okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
> to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. ...
> i think if the Pan handlers can ask for change on a corner i can ask on the internet
>
> With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia

OK. Sounds good.
Let me just be sure I have this straight.

I'll go to work and send you part of my money,
so you don't have to do any landscaping.
You can hang out online or party elsewhere, while I work.

Right?

--

best regards,
Ra

BaJoRi

Aug 16, 2006, 9:56:24 PM8/16/06

"Ra" <use...@freetoys.com> wrote in message

> "Ray" wrote
>
>> okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
>> and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
>> to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing
>> landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. ...
>> i think if the Pan handlers can ask for change on a corner i can ask on
>> the internet
>>
>> With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia
>

> OK. Sounds good.
> Let me just be sure I have this straight.
>
> I'll go to work and send you part of my money,
> so you don't have to do any landscaping.
> You can hang out online or party elsewhere, while I work.
>
> Right?

I am convinced. Time for me to send gobs of dough, as soon as the Nigerian
oil minster who will be using my personal bank acount for money transfers
(with me reciving huge commissons) starts feeding me cash.

colone...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2006, 3:04:25 PM8/17/06
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Ra wrote:

> OK. Sounds good.
> Let me just be sure I have this straight.

And -you- fail troll recognition 101 ya clewless maroon.

3ch

BobFinnan.com

Aug 19, 2006, 6:23:11 PM8/19/06

"Ray" wrote

> okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
> to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. ...
> i think if the Pan handlers can ask for change on a corner i can ask on the internet

Well you can ask...
But then you might be asked how come you're wasting your time online
when you could be out mowing lawns?