The art of COCK SUCKING by Monica Lewinski

xo...@primenet.com

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98
XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE

September 18, 1998

The XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE (XPH) is pleased to announce what is sure to
become a major best seller- The Art of Cock Sucking by America's
greatest living cock-sucker, Monica Lewinski.

This book is a must for every young, aggressive female who would like
to learn the secrets of how to suck cock properly as a means of gaining
financial and social rewards. Through 18 chapters and 635 pages
Monica explains in exacting detail how she became America's greatest
SLUT.

In Chapter One Monica tells us about her childhood and how as a chubby
and rather plain looking girl she was constantly ignored by the boys
who went for the slim, trip, hot looking types decided that she had to
do something to get attention and dates. What she discovered is that
even ugly fat pigs get dates if they know how to suck and jerk off the
average American youth. And that is exactly what Monica learned how
to do with practice, practice, and more practice. As She says in her
book, "After I learned how to jerk-off, suck-off, and talk dirty to
the boys, I had dates and dates and dates."

In other chapters Monica tells you how to target married men for
really down and dirty times giving many examples from her actual
experiences as a slut and home wrecker. However the most important
Chapter for many young inspiring female cock suckers will be chapter
13. In Chapter 13 Monica explains how to target rich, powerful men by
sucking their cocks, jerking them off, and talking dirty to them--
just like she did with President Clinton in the Oval office.

As Monica states in Chapter 13: "I am probably the most famous woman
in the world right now. Everyone knows my name. I am no longer the
chubby, dullard- but rather the center of attention. So what if most
think I am a tramp and moron- I will be the one offered the big bucks
to tell my side of the story. I am the one who will be in the history
books as the woman who brought the American government to a stand
still.

Naturally playing sexual games with powerful men can be dangerous. In
chapter 14, Monica tells how to protect yourself, as she did by
building an evidence trail and also by collection items that can later
be used to refute any denials that the target might try to use, as did
President Clinton. But Monica had the DRESS which she used to have
the President ejaculate on and then took home and kept for future use,
should the need arise, as it did in her case.

So pick up your telephone and dial 1-800-GET-COCK and order your copy
today for only 29.95 plus 4.95 shipping. This could be the most
important book any young girl will ever read. And, for you older
woman, many of the Monica's cock sucking secrets will be of value to
you too-- as Monica says: A good cock sucker is always in demand.

Carmen J. Bernardo

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98
xo...@primenet.com wrote:

> XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE
>
> September 18, 1998
>
> The XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE (XPH) is pleased to announce what is
> sure to become a major best seller- The Art of Cock Sucking by
> America's greatest living cock-sucker, Monica Lewinski.
>
> This book is a must for every young, aggressive female who
> would like to learn the secrets of how to suck cock properly as
> a means of gaining financial and social rewards. Through 18
> chapters and 635 pages Monica explains in exacting detail how
> she became America's greatest SLUT.

Is this all you can come up with? Do you say that it's all
right for Bill Clinton to ask interns to turn tricks for him
in the White House? And you try to blame her exclusively.

No matter how you cut it, it takes two to tango. Clinton
let Lewinsky give him the blow job, and he kept coming back
for more...

Yujon3D

Nick N.

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98

>> XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE
>>
>> September 18, 1998
>>
>> The XONA PUBLISHING HOUSE (XPH) is pleased to announce what is
>> sure to become a major best seller- The Art of Cock Sucking by
>> America's greatest living cock-sucker, Monica Lewinski.
>>
>> This book is a must for every young, aggressive female who
>> would like to learn the secrets of how to suck cock properly as
>> a means of gaining financial and social rewards. Through 18
>> chapters and 635 pages Monica explains in exacting detail how
>> she became America's greatest SLUT.

This should be in the high school cirruculum.

Nick N.

Agamemnon

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
In article <360c4248...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>, volt...@geocities.com wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 23:16:19 GMT, koli...@altavista.net (Nick N.)
>wrote:
>And no need to buy text books. Just log onto the GOP's server in
>Congress.

Easier to stomach than the art funded by the NEA, a liberal
brainchild. I'd much rather read about Slick Willie and an intern
than see a picture of a bullwhip shoved up a guy's ass or the ever
famous "piss christ."

Zepp

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
On Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:00:50 GMT, Agame...@hotmail.com (Agamemnon)
wrote:

Neither of which were funded by the NEA.

So: training your daughter to be like Republican hero Monica when she
grows up?

If the Democrats had any sense at all, they would put
posters up all over hell's half acre. The posters would
have pictures of Starr, Lewinsky and Tripp. The splash line
would read, "Had enough?"
Under that it would say, "Fed up with the endless witchhunts
from a party that has nothing better to offer you? End them
now. Vote Democrat"

-- Zepp

Not dead, in jail, or a slave?

Thank a liberal.
Be good, servile little citizen-employees:
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.

When in doubt, call a stoat,
'cos a ferret has merit!

Dogbert

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
wrote:

>In article <360c4248...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>, volt...@geocities.com wrote:

>>>This should be in the high school cirruculum.
>>
>>And no need to buy text books. Just log onto the GOP's server in
>>Congress.
>
>Easier to stomach than the art funded by the NEA, a liberal
>brainchild. I'd much rather read about Slick Willie and an intern
>than see a picture of a bullwhip shoved up a guy's ass or the ever
>famous "piss christ."

well if you dont like it then you shouldnt be masturbating to pictures
by robert maplethorpe. yeah art is such a bad thing to fund. fund
more weapons to kill people with. we need some more $500 million
bombers that will never see any action.

I dont have low self esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else.
Dogbert

Agamemnon

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

How old are you? 15?

Dogbert

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:22:35 GMT, Agame...@hotmail.com (Agamemnon)
wrote:

why are you looking for a date? sorry i dont go that way. i have
never seen the things you are talking about so you must have had some
reason to look at them. i suppose that rembrandt, dali and picasso
never contributed anything to the world. hell they were just artists.
how many b-1 bombers flew in the gulf war? none. that aircraft was a
piece of shit when carter scrapped the project. but then came rapping
ronny that needed to make sure all his defense pals got there chance
to sell the government $800 toilet seats and $100 hammers.

i work for the phone company. i have a lot experience with semantics, so dont try to lure me into some maze of circular logic.
phone dude from seinfeld.
Dogbert