Pete Townsend Research info

Jackie Marlow

Jan 17, 2003, 2:00:06 PM1/17/03
Ah ha interested are you?

go to www.limewire.com download their desktop software or any other
file sharing web site, put in key word R@yGOLD

found this dispicable crap when searching for Golden Earing.

Shawn

Jan 17, 2003, 4:34:58 PM1/17/03

"Jackie Marlow" <Lu666ci...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yeah...sure you did ;)

I'm a little too young to remember Golden Earing. I know "Radar Love". I
don't think they ever made it big in the U.S, did they?

As for the R@ygold search, I did it on Kazaa. The titles of those files
are pretty sick. Maybe it's not actually kiddie porn...maybe someone is
just having fun renaming files. Why don't you go download a bunch of them
and let the rest of us know. If we don't hear back, I think we'll figure it
out :)

-Shawn