Robin Quivers - does anyone like her?

A.M. Curran

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Robert I heard around the 6th of April. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Arlene

Robert Di Benedetto wrote:

> When will she be on Jeopardy?
> --
> Regards,
> Robert Di Benedetto
>
> Derek <dkn...@postoffice.ptd.net> wrote in article
> <333714...@postoffice.ptd.net>...
> > Much agreed. But unfortunately, I dont think the show would be the same
> > without her. I hate her. She is loud, annoying, and stupid. I cant
> > wait until she gets slaughtered on Jeapordy.

More Faves

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Certainly nobody on the show but Howard does.

More Faves
More...@webtv.net

Robt. Miller

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

In message <5hbqm1$j2u$1...@nnrp-102.bryant.webtv.net> - More Faves <morefaves@web
tv.net> writes:
:>
:>Certainly nobody on the show but Howard does.

She's alright.

-13013

via Warp/IAK
for live chat..
talk rob...@cable019054.cable.eph.ptd.net

JodyL

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

On Wed, 26 Mar 97 01:14:45 GMT, web...@rock107.microserve.com (John
Webster) had the foresight to say:

>Saw her book on the discount table at B. Dalton...4.98.

But it was right next to Miss America on the same table, (for $6.99).
I bought Miss America.

-------------------------------
http://www.net1plus.com/users/keithl/jody/

*add an "m" to .co to email

The Nude Ira Zimmerman

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Webster) wrote:

>In article <19970325143...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> az...@aol.com (Azea) wrote:
>
>(snip)
<snip>

>Saw her book on the discount table at B. Dalton...4.98.

And where can we find your book?

Nude Ira (Ira #3)

ama...@earthlink.net

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Azea wrote:

> >I strongly disagree, I've heard the show when she's been ill and believe
> >me, The flow is not there. I like robin. The news is the best part of the
> >show
> >IMHO.
>
> The news part is good, but a lot of people can gather and read news. I
> bet Fred or Gary could easily accomplish this.
I've also heard the show without Robin and it was like Howard was lost.
I'm not a huge Robin fan, but she's great at what she does and her
effect on Howard.

sdev...@earthlink.net

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

On 26 Mar 1997 21:15:42 GMT, rob...@prolog.net (Robt. Miller) wrote:

>In message <5hbqm1$j2u$1...@nnrp-102.bryant.webtv.net> - More Faves <morefaves@web
>tv.net> writes:
>:>
>:>Certainly nobody on the show but Howard does.
>
> She's alright.

I've been listening to Howard Stern ever since he hooked up with Robin
on DC101. His show would not be as good without her. While Robin may
not always be funny in her own right, Howard plays off her and she is
one hell of a straight woman!

Clay

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

On 25 Mar 1997 04:09:03 GMT,
pudd...@aol.com (Puddin26) wrote:

>She's a no-talent cocky bitch!

WRONG !!!

HOWARD STERN RULES... ROBIN QUIVERS REIGNS !!!

See you in Cyberspace
Clay
http://www.walrus.com/~rcgwcwu/
___________________

We're off the Streets now
And back on the Road
On the Riot trail... SY
___________________

Patrick Connor

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

In article <5h7kld$i...@news1.voicenet.com>, Stnkn...@NOSPAM.aol.com
says...

> Robin is an integral part to the success of stern, and she is
>content to sit back and let Howard get 100% of the credit. She is
>awesome, the show would still go on without her, but I do not think it
>would be the same.

I don't think she's that modest. She didn't seem to mind getting equal
billing in the PP ads. Also, I was thumbing through her now-discounted book
the other in a store the other day, and in the captions for some pictures
she calls herself the *Queen* of All Media.

--
Patrick Connor pco...@sprynet.com
"There is nothing more seductive for man than the freedom of his

El Jugo21

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

supposedly robin is a bitch off the air, very pompous to the staff etc.
royal quivers and her mammerys of death!

************ba ba booey**************ra ra retard********************
The Juice! (not O.J.)...............elju...@aol.com
I was there...the "Private Parts" world premiere!!
Howard rules! F kathy lee!! imus blows!!
crucify the jesus twins!! F cody future gay porn star!!

Bob Wells

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

Patrick Connor wrote:

> In article <5h7kld$i...@news1.voicenet.com>, Stnkn...@NOSPAM.aol.com
> says...
>
> > Robin is an integral part to the success of stern, and she is
> >content to sit back and let Howard get 100% of the credit. She is
> >awesome, the show would still go on without her, but I do not think it
> >would be the same.
>
> I don't think she's that modest. She didn't seem to mind getting equal
> billing in the PP ads. Also, I was thumbing through her now-discounted book
> the other in a store the other day, and in the captions for some pictures
> she calls herself the *Queen* of All Media.

Did anyone hear Robin today whining because she lost the basketball game
to Dominic? "I hate basketball..I didn't want to play anyway..blah blah
blah." Insufferable bitch. Made for unlistenable radio.

B.N.

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

I like Howie. I like Robin and liked her book too. The only
person that makes me ill on that show is RALPH....

RALPH - Isn't that a euphimism for vomit?

B.

--
Eliot...@compuserve.com

Joe Ginzo

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

Robin is a total cunt ON the air. This is not inside information you're
posting. All it takes is two ham hands for a lifetime of mental illness.

Joe Ginzo

Robert Casey

Mar 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/30/97

My favorite part of the sho is Robin's newscast (with Howards commentary).

Steve B.

Mar 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/31/97

Robert Casey wrote:

> My favorite part of the sho is Robin's newscast (with Howards commentary).

Right, but is it Robins reading of the news or Howards commentary that
you like? As I've said before, ANYONE above 5 years old can read the
news, which is what she does, and is 98% of her job. It takes talent to
turn it into a comedy piece, which is Howards contribution to the news
segment and is 100% of the reason that it is fun to listen to.

desertstor...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 5:28:59 PM11/29/14
On Monday, March 24, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Azea wrote:
> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
> yahoo she is to bear.

No it wouldn't. Drop her and do the rest of us a favor.

Zimmerman

Dec 4, 2014, 12:30:39 PM12/4/14
On Monday, March 24, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Azea wrote:
> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
> yahoo she is to bear.

Who is Robin Quivers?

Azea

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

Jules

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

I love Robin and the, the few times where she has not been there, have missed
her. Howard loves her, too, and it is obvious. Yes she can be annoying.
Yes she can be self-righteous. But she is good for the show and has a
rapport with Howard that the other's do not.

Azea... are you a fan or what? Two negative posts in a row. Are you an
Ira-wannabe?

Julie

HECTOR PRIETO

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Robin is a cornerstone to the show. When she is absent there is a void.
Howard even mentions that in one of his books. Robin is irreplaceable.

F:242 =83=AE=F0n=86 =B24=B2

Natalie Mikulski

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Robin adds a certain stability to the show. She comes off sounding so
sane (it's the voice, it doesn't matter what she's saying)that she lends
validity. People think, oh, well if Robin thinks it's okay to laugh at
this then it must be okay for me too.

Without Robin, not only would Howard's show lose it's flow, but people
wouldn't buy into it as much. She's a good thing.

j.

Azea

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Azea

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

>Azea... are you a fan or what? Two negative posts in a row. Are you an
>Ira-wannabe?

>Julie

I dig Howard a lot, he's the best thing in radio. I'm not a fan of his
film work however, his Channel 9(WOR) shows were awful, the nightly
E-Network showings do not capture the essence of his Radio performance.
And as for Private Parts, he had me believing it was a different type of
movie, blah blah blah and in fact it turned out to be every bit of a
typical Hollywood flick......story of a loser who made it, love theme with
his wife, etc. Neverthless it was a decent movie.
Robin, I don't find her humurous at all.

Me

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Jules <jwi...@erols.com> wrote:

>Azea wrote:
>>
>> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
>> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
>> yahoo she is to bear.

>I love Robin and the, the few times where she has not been there, have missed
>her. Howard loves her, too, and it is obvious. Yes she can be annoying.
>Yes she can be self-righteous. But she is good for the show and has a
>rapport with Howard that the other's do not.

>Azea... are you a fan or what? Two negative posts in a row. Are you an
>Ira-wannabe?

>Julie

Robin is great. Howard admits that he would not be where he is
today without her, as she "keeps him in check" and if she were not
there, once he got canned from 'NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BC he would
probably have not been picked up by K-Rock because he would have been
even raunchier, but Robin kinda reigned him in when he strayed.....

Robin is an integral part to the success of stern, and she is
content to sit back and let Howard get 100% of the credit. She is
awesome, the show would still go on without her, but I do not think it
would be the same.

Due to some ass, If you want to reply, please remove the thing
that does not belong. If you are too retarded to figure it
out, then I don't want to hear from you anyways.

Puddin26

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

milo

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

kis...@aol.com

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

>Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
>it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
>yahoo she is to bear.

If your a true listener, you'd know how important Robin is to the show. Without her there is no cohesion. I heard the show a couple times when she wasn't there. The timing was off and the guys were lost.

Terri Lipman

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

without Robin, Howard would be 1/2 a man - she completes him AND the show

Puddin26 <pudd...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970325040...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Robert Di Benedetto

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

When will she be on Jeopardy?
--
Regards,
Robert Di Benedetto

Derek <dkn...@postoffice.ptd.net> wrote in article
<333714...@postoffice.ptd.net>...
> Much agreed. But unfortunately, I dont think the show would be the same
> without her.  I hate her. She is loud, annoying, and stupid. I cant
> wait until she gets slaughtered on Jeapordy.

Steve B.

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97
The news may be the best part of the show because of Howard's comments
during Robin's reading of the news. Anyone can read the articles. And
I swear to god, they have to find a way to stop that insane cackling
that she does ad naseum throughout the show. I've turned off Howard on
more than one occasion specifically because of her annoying laughter.

Robert Di Benedetto

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

What do you mean she stole Ralph? (I'm out of earshot of the show so I
miss these things).

--
Regards,
Robert Di Benedetto

Joe Ginzo <ALM...@prodigy.com> wrote in article
<5h8u3a$v...@newssvr02-int.news.prodigy.com>...
> They should have dumped her cackling ass, and given Billy her money. Red

> reads the news! It would have been fucking hilarious. Every day of the
> week, somebody else could read the news. Marge Schott, Grandpa, Evil
Jay,
> Larry Fine, etc.
>
> Nobody likes that cackling cunt. Why else would she have to "steal"
> Howard's bitch Ralph? How pathetic is that? And could you find two
> sorrier cunts on this planet? I don't think so.
>
> Jeopardy will prove me right: That she's a stupid, fat cunt.
>
> Joe Ginzo

Derek

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

------------239C4C2B11C82

Much agreed. But unfortunately, I dont think the show would be the same
without her.  I hate her. She is loud, annoying, and stupid. I cant
wait until she gets slaughtered on Jeapordy.

------------239C4C2B11C82

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:Derek
N:;Derek
EMAIL;INTERNET:dkn...@postoffice.ptd.net
X-MOZILLA-HTML:T
END:VCARD

------------239C4C2B11C82--

Joe Ginzo

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Me

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

web...@rock107.microserve.com (John Webster) wrote:

>In article <19970325143...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> az...@aol.com (Azea) wrote:

>(snip)

>>Robin, I don't find her humurous at all.

>Saw her book on the discount table at B. Dalton...4.98.

>John Webster

Hey, can ya pick that up for me then??

Garnet Skye

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

In <19970324205...@ladder01.news.aol.com> az...@aol.com (Azea)

writes:

>Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not
that>it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying
laughing>yahoo she is to bear.

Yes! I like her, and how about Howard? Howard Loves Her! Did you
hear her defend him Monday? Go girl!
Garnet

jkeel

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Yea, I'd have to say I like her, me and about 10 million others.

John Webster <web...@rock107.microserve.com> wrote in article
<5h9t5a$a6d$1...@news3.microserve.net>...

John Webster

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

sanjay...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 4:49:53 PM1/15/18
On Monday, March 24, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Azea wrote:
> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
> yahoo she is to bear.

She has improved but I cannot stand her either!

VIVA BUSH

Jan 24, 2018, 1:46:35 AM1/24/18

vosbu...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 11:34:00 PM4/20/19
On Monday, March 24, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Azea wrote:
> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
> yahoo she is to bear.

Shut up you asshole . dick . pussy. blow me. dick

vosbu...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 11:34:57 PM4/20/19
On Monday, March 24, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Azea wrote:
> Will the show really miss a beat if Robin were to be dropped. Not that
> it's going to happen but what an overpriced loudmouth/annoying laughing
> yahoo she is to bear.

fuck you

kevi...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2020, 12:32:56 AM6/10/20
I agree what an annoying bitch and her fucking fake laugh is stupid as shit.

JOEMAMMADRINK40Z

Aug 6, 2021, 1:18:22 AM8/6/21
On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 11:32:56 PM UTC-5, kevi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I agree what an annoying bitch and her fucking fake laugh is stupid as shit.

I guess it takes around 20 years or so for someone talentless and obnoxious to finally get Cancer after you wish it upon them.
Mwahahahahaaaahaa
aahahahaahahahahaha
oh Howard.
Ahahahahaaaa hehehehuhuhuhu.