"Yeah" Sound byte

Luxo1

Mar 22, 2004, 8:25:18 AM3/22/04
I was listening to Howard this morning, (3/22) and they played a sound byte
with some character saying "Yeah".....he sounded a little developmentally
disabled.

I know I have heard this character before, and I can't place him or her.....can
anyone help? I think he is from some Tv show.

--Lux

Howardshrine

Mar 22, 2004, 8:30:09 AM3/22/04
luxo 1 writes:

I think are you referring to the yeah yeah from Robert Duvall when he was on
the show last year.

Luxo1

Mar 22, 2004, 8:36:27 AM3/22/04

....Nope, that's not it....it's some character from some Tv show....it's
driving me nuts!

--Lux

Howardshrine

Mar 22, 2004, 8:40:01 AM3/22/04
crackhead bob?

oh yeah?

Luxo1

Mar 22, 2004, 9:00:58 AM3/22/04
>crackhead bob?

I figured it out.....it's from Crank Yankers on Comedy Central.

--Lux

Howardshrine

Mar 22, 2004, 9:04:04 AM3/22/04
luxo1 writes:

>I figured it out.....it's from Crank Yankers on Comedy Central.
>
>--Lux

Special Ed

benrand

Mar 22, 2004, 10:52:32 AM3/22/04

It's a guy I work with...

Cold Coffee

Mar 22, 2004, 11:44:39 AM3/22/04
benrand (jackh...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2004 13:25:18 GMT, lu...@aol.com (Luxo1) wrote:
>
> >I was listening to Howard this morning, (3/22) and they played a sound byte
> >with some character saying "Yeah".....he sounded a little developmentally
> >disabled.
> >
> >I know I have heard this character before, and I can't place him or her...

> > ..can anyone help? I think he is from some Tv show.

> >--Lux
>

> It's a guy I work with...

I always thought the sound clip was a Clinton impression.

--
cc

benrand

Mar 22, 2004, 1:14:33 PM3/22/04
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:44:39 -0500, Cold Coffee <n...@chance.com>
wrote:

>benrand (jackh...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>
>> On 22 Mar 2004 13:25:18 GMT, lu...@aol.com (Luxo1) wrote:
>>
>> >I was listening to Howard this morning, (3/22) and they played a sound byte
>> >with some character saying "Yeah".....he sounded a little developmentally
>> >disabled.
>> >
>> >I know I have heard this character before, and I can't place him or her...
>> > ..can anyone help? I think he is from some Tv show.
>> >
>> >--Lux
>>

>> It's a guy I work with...
>
>I always thought the sound clip was a Clinton impression.

isn't it Bobby D?

Cold Coffee

Mar 22, 2004, 2:33:04 PM3/22/04
benrand (jackh...@hotmail.com) wrote:

Could very well be him. I just thought it sounded like an impression of
Clinton.

Tylo

Mar 22, 2004, 8:21:48 PM3/22/04
lu...@aol.com (Luxo1) laid this on me:

I think that's Kenneth Keith, if we're talking about the same
"yeah"

Tylo

lab~rat

Mar 23, 2004, 8:46:43 AM3/23/04
On 22 Mar 2004 13:25:18 GMT, lu...@aol.com (Luxo1) puked:

By the way, shouldn't that be "YAAAAY", rhyming with "gay" instead of
"YEAH" rhyming with...

I don't know, but it's slang for "yes"?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

steve

Mar 23, 2004, 11:36:09 AM3/23/04

"Tylo" <tylo...@go.com> wrote in message

Its Special Ed from the crank yankers show

steve out